Thank you Akbar

It is old and no longer valid, that is the problem.

Amount of sweat now equals mob health, it doesn't have a number of successful attempts possible anymore, so the thread is not useful with the current system.

Yeah I guess that is true .. so I guess its just a thank you thread to Akbar for all the work he did and reporting to the community , which was no small task on some of those big ass mobs.

Thanks Akbar : )

Bones

I agree. Akbar was a pioneer in the sweat count field. Yes it sucks that the "new" sweating system completely wipes out all his work, but it's much appreciated nonetheless.

Thanks man. :)

Seems a shame that all the hard work that Akbar has put into the "Sweat Attempts" thread has to be locked away , just because it is now old.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?41143-Sweating-attempts

Maybe it can be made into a sticky.

Bones

Yeah I guess that is true .. so I guess its just a thank you thread to Akbar for all the work he did and reporting to the community , which was no small task on some of those big ass mobs.

Thanks Akbar : )

Bones

I agree. Akbar was a pioneer in the sweat count field. Yes it sucks that the "new" sweating system completely wipes out all his work, but it's much appreciated nonetheless.

Thanks man. :)

I only see it now, i don't think i saw this thread before...
Anyway, thank you Bones and all players from the community who appreciated
and still remember what i've been doing for years,
and not only about sweating.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Back