Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2011

Status
Super heavyweight

Bump for some super heavy weights, so far only two of us in this category!! Hit me you pansies:laugh:

I recall you had a hard time filling Heavyweight and Superheavyweight last year, and those categories almost had to be cancelled :(

Current heath 174, near as dammit

I don't anticipate gaining another 6 HP before the start of the competition, but happy to enter as heavyweight, if needed.

Truth is, i'll get hammered whichever cat i''m in :laugh: so might as well get hamerered by the big boys

jay :)

I recall you had a hard time filling Heavyweight and Superheavyweight last year, and those categories almost had to be cancelled :(

Current heath 174, near as dammit

I don't anticipate gaining another 6 HP before the start of the competition, but happy to enter as heavyweight, if needed.

Truth is, i'll get hammered whichever cat i''m in :laugh: so might as well get hamerered by the big boys

Just enter super heavyweight :laugh:

oooo Ill fight! :cool::boxer:

Is there a girls class :girl::laugh:

Only a few more days left to register, don't delay :)

If the notification Email will be sent on 19-Sep-2011 and the Last Date of Registration would be 21-Sep-2011 then when will the Players registering on or after 19-Sep-2011 will be receiving Email to confirm their participation.

Hey im in Anthony Joseph Hughes in Flyweight :)

Bump for some super heavy weights, so far only two of us in this category!! Hit me you pansies:laugh:
I hope you've been practising :boxer:

I'm in!

148 hp so Welterweight. I have no plans to do any mad skilling in the next few months, so I doubt I will go 150+ in that time.

Well... we could use some more participants... sign up already! ;p

Well... we could use some more participants... sign up already! ;p

YEp.

Oleg...can we have the final date for entry in big red letters on top of the OP ?

Ty for the message, Oleg :) I am holding back a bit, just to see if heavyweight gets enough entrants w/o me. will sign up for middlewight if that is the case. Will make my decision tomorrow (so i have a liittle bit of leeway). If heavyweight cat still doesn't get filled can i default to middleweight?

nvm, that's not gonna happen is it? CALL THE CAVALRY!

Only 4 so far! C'mon heavyweights! don't forget to register!

Hey! And who's gonna keep EMW company this year? The poor guy's getting lonely in that superheavyweight camp.

Reactions: EMW
I don't think we have any chance of getting the required 8 in heavy or super heavy.

What I'll probably do is combine the two classes, as long as everyone is still interested if we do it that way. It will lead to some bigger HP gulfs than we wanted but it's supposed to be for fun after all, and the alternative is to not do it at all.

So please don't enter a harder class just to make up the numbers.

I'll be e-mailing all registered participants later today. Remember that you must reply before the end of the 23rd (that's Friday) in order to confirm your participation. Anyone who registers after the e-mail goes out will be contacted separately to confirm their e-mail address.

YEp.

Oleg...can we have the final date for entry in big red letters on top of the OP ?

Ty for the message, Oleg :) I am holding back a bit, just to see if heavyweight gets enough entrants w/o me. will sign up for middlewight if that is the case. Will make my decision tomorrow (so i have a liittle bit of leeway). If heavyweight cat still doesn't get filled can i default to middleweight?

nvm, that's not gonna happen is it? CALL THE CAVALRY!

Only 4 so far! C'mon heavyweights! don't forget to register!

Hey! And who's gonna keep EMW company this year? The poor guy's getting lonely in that superheavyweight camp.

LOL unfortunately Stoikow has entered, so gz to him on his three years in a row win :mad::laugh:

Last edited:
Ok, i'm late i know but i just registered for Middleweight:yay:

Wow!!

Oleg this sounds very exciting!! Can't wait to check it out :yay::yup:

I don't think we have any chance of getting the required 8 in heavy or super heavy.

What I'll probably do is combine the two classes, as long as everyone is still interested if we do it that way. It will lead to some bigger HP gulfs than we wanted but it's supposed to be for fun after all, and the alternative is to not do it at all.

So please don't enter a harder class just to make up the numbers.
b-b-b-ut if i 'm in middlewight again i might have to fight Gally :scared:

and you STILL need 1 more heavyweight/ superheavyweight. Go grab him!

ofc i would look an even bigger eejit out-of-my class, but hey! i'm outclased by lightweights tbh, but they won't let me play with them :laugh:

regards,

your (almost)mobile punchbag :)

b-b-b-ut if i 'm in middlewight again i might have to fight Gally :scared:

and you STILL need 1 more heavyweight/ superheavyweight. Go grab him!

ofc i would look an even bigger eejit out-of-my class, but hey! i'm outclased by lightweights tbh, but they won't let me play with them :laugh:

regards,

your (almost)mobile punchbag :)

looool I so hope we won't have to fight eachother the 1st round at least ;p

And Jay am I going blind or is your name not on that list on the EUWBC site?

Last but not least...

Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon, 114 HP so Lightweight.

...oh crap, what kind of mess did I get myself into? :duh:

Registration closes at 00:00 tomorrow night, so you have about 27 hours left before it's too late.

Registered, looking forward to the combined heavyweight class so I can get a super heavyweight beat down. :silly2: But I have surprised EMW with experience in the ring ;) should be a blast!!! Doubt the WildD3amons take the SOC title this year I don't see that many entered not sure if anyone spread the word in the SOC.

And Jay am I going blind or is your name not on that list on the EUWBC site?

You're going blind

But you wouldn't have seen my name anyway. I was watching to see they had enough heavywrights. They do now :) (well, if combined with next class)

Registered now.

Btw what do you mean you hope we don't fight in first round, at least ? Like i'm gonna be fighting in any other round :laugh:

Only a few hours left to register - registration will close at 00:00 EU time tonight, no new entrants will be accepted after that time!

Registered

ooooo - I heard about this and then forgot to register, so thanks for the reminder - Sono Ax Lethnik is now in there.

I'm about to go on holiday for a few days though, so I won't be at the launch party Saturday and I don't know if I'll be able to reply to the email being sent on the 19th.

Just registered. It says that you'll e-mail me on 19th to confirm my entry. Did you invent time travel? :D

Status
Back