Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2011

Status
Some bumpage.

And we're closed, thanks everyone for registering :)

Stay tuned for further communication tomorrow!

Not sure how many others are effected but EU updater isn't working I can't get into the game till MA fixes the problem.

Not sure how many others are effected but EU updater isn't working I can't get into the game till MA fixes the problem.

I was under the impression that it was already fixed, but if not, there are still 9 days before the first fights so hopefully it won't be a problem.

More importantly, the people who have not yet replied to the confirmation e-mail need to do so!

The following people have not replied to my confirmation e-mail and will therefore not be participating unless I get a reply by the end of tomorrow:

Albert STONE Einstein
Camber Kyriel Culdi
Georgijus goga Luchmanovas
Kacey Velvet Le
KiiNG -- MATTY
Trent Karma Kelly
Berentain Berentain Korodullin
Goose Mad Hunter
Jim Toecutter Profit
Smitty Lyrical Gangster Boombasta
Bare BareBones Bones
Bo-göran Bobbazz Salomonsson
Jack Cappy Walsh
Jennifer Jenny ferr
John itwasntme Remontoire
Kylie Kylie White
Maren kleene Scharf
osmotious oz maximious
Shaolin Amathera Nightwish
Andrey InvisibleAndre Junior
Ben Aurine Ike
Eufrat Frat-boy Tigris
Silas Nikopol Diegaeth
Tomas Vulture BAT
Warvar Mortal Wild

If you're on that list, check your e-mail. If you haven't received an e-mail, check your spam filter. If you still don't have it, or if you have replied and are still on the list, tell me about it asap.

I'll try to catch up in-game tonight with the people I'm able to. If their friends and socmates could please do the same, that would be helpful.

I was wondering if I could be changed to from welterweight to lightweight division, as I did not make 131hp after recieving the 7ped athletics reward from shinkiba's :(. Could I please move Oleg? HP is now 130.5

I was wondering if I could be changed to from welterweight to lightweight division, as I did not make 131hp after recieving the 7ped athletics reward from shinkiba's :(. Could I please move Oleg? HP is now 130.5

That's fine as long as you aren't going to make it to 131 before your first fight. Are you sure you want to change?

I'll be mailling everyone later today about submitting availability for the first weekend's fighting, but if you see this first you can beat the rush by going to www.euwbc.com where you'll find we've replaced the first page with a form where you can tell us what times you're available to fight. Just check the appropriate boxes and send it.

Please remember I'm not asking you when you'd most like to fight, I'm asking for all times that you're available to fight. We have about 90 people to get organised so we need some flexibility here.

The launch party and first round draws will be held at Fort Zeus this Saturday 24 September at 18:00 EU time. You don't need to attend but if you come along you'll be able to find out who your first opponent is and meet some of the other participants. And if you need some extra boxing practice you'll have plenty of people to spar with. I'll also try to get as many of you as I can on my friends list which will hopefully make scheduling easier.

Those who aren't participating are welcome to come along for the fun too :)

That's fine as long as you aren't going to make it to 131 before your first fight. Are you sure you want to change?
Yes I'm sure Oleg, thanks ;). Race starts at 1900 so I can make it to launch but just for an hour :).

The launch party and first round draws will be held at Fort Zeus this Saturday 24 September at 18:00 EU time. You don't need to attend but if you come along you'll be able to find out who your first opponent is and meet some of the other participants. And if you need some extra boxing practice you'll have plenty of people to spar with. I'll also try to get as many of you as I can on my friends list which will hopefully make scheduling easier.

Those who aren't participating are welcome to come along for the fun too :)

I start DJing at that time, might have AHR coverage ;)

Unfortunately i will be working tonight and won´t be able to make the launch party but have fun everyone and see you in the ring !!!! :)

The launch party and draw starts in about 20 minutes at Fort Zeus :)

Status
Back