Is MA going crazy?

Targen

Old
Society
Freelancer
Targen Tatch Farbauti
Hello Community!

HOF with 71 Atrox Queen

and the last 100 Hof (k a few other within) also only QUEENS Queens Queens:scratch2:

I would like to know your opinion about that "issue".

My opinion: a reason for some players to go for good

Hello Community!

HOF with 71 Atrox Queen

and the last 100 Hof (k a few other within) also only QUEENS Queens Queens:scratch2:

It was a server/loot reset is all!

happens every day as hofs on the list only stay on for 24 hrs so when they all drop off from the peak hunting time you get all the 50 ped hofs :laugh:

nope they're doing exactly what they planned to do, get lots of people using huge amounts of ammo ;) the ped they've received in decay / ammo is vastly more than they've paid out.

If there was anything accidental the server would have been offline after the first few.

It's probably also a counter to the Arkadia UL weapon drops.

nope they're doing exactly what they planned to do, get lots of people using huge amounts of ammo ;) the ped they've received in decay / ammo is vastly more than they've paid out.

exactly! my opinion

And what is so weird about that? :confused: they are expensive to kill and there are like 100s of people hunting them on shared loot, obviously they will HoF a lot :rolleyes:

Server was reset, the 70 ped and 100 ped hofs would otherwise have been a global, which wasnt your original point! Now had you said that the hofs dont seem to be as big or frequent as they have been in the last few days(bear in mind it was the weekend and probably more people faster kill rate etc) then thats a point i could possibly have agreed with. Nothing to see here IMO:rolleyes:

Hello Community!

HOF with 71 Atrox Queen

Really it was only a global.- But in a change from one day to another, it usually occurs. (also HOFs of 50 peds, hehe)

Besides, each Atrox Queen, it costs, no less, of 177 peds, to kill, then is logical that most hofs of Hall of Fame would be Hofs from Atrox Queen.

MA is not crazy. Only we can ignore some considerings, some times. :smoke:

Well they started off with a few big hofs to draw people in and then they turn it down to below cost to kill to make back the ped they lost at the start and to make their profit for the event.

Normal practice for many companies.

Anyone looted the atrox dna to mix with the egg yet?

I've seen MA do the same thing for so many events I'm not even surprised :computer:

although we now await the traditional 100k hof after they announce that the event has finished.

And what is so weird about that? :confused: they are expensive to kill and there are like 100s of people hunting them on shared loot, obviously they will HoF a lot :rolleyes:

Plz correct me, if I,m wrong...only the 12 one with most dmg get the loot?

Reason enough to quit playing EU over ? I dont get why you or anyone would be upset about the Queen hunt? Hundreds of players ( good enough to handle it) and some not so :) All amasssed together in a struggle (lag fest at times) to kill the atrox Queen spawns (and alot of their young) and in doing so shared the loot depending on your damage/participation.So whats wrong with that? :scratch2:

consider yourself corrected! Unsubscribing from this thread :tiphat:

The only thing I surprised is that they've run the event before they had the chance to implement the % area effect damage from boss mobs. Seems like the perfect situation for it to me.

Maybe they're trying to show the new CEO what they can get players to willing to spend ped on.

No, the 12 with the most damage gets the swirlie animation if its a global, everyone doing damage gets loot.

The only thing I surprised is that they've run the event before they had the chance to implement the % area effect damage from boss mobs. Seems like the perfect situation for it to me.

May be a simple server test for that? :coffee:

EDIT: Oopps... What NightHawk said...
No, only the first 12 to do damage get swirlies. All doing damage get something if the math for their share of the damage is equal to some loot part or another.

Anyone looted the atrox dna to mix with the egg yet?

Nah, just some shredded cheddar. That being said, the egg description says it vibrates slightly. In light of the custody chain, I'll opt out of the "Ahh, the Egg! Omlette" for safety reasons.

No, the 12 with the most damage gets the swirlie animation if its a global, everyone doing damage gets loot.

@ EMW ?

ty, was not sure about this :)

Just checked the HoF this minute 1...100 only Atrox Queens...that is crazy....maybe I have to stop hunting any other mob (12!!!or less ,perhaps I need new glasses, different mobs)

Last edited:

Okay... You're wrong.

Only the 12 first to hit see the swirlies for Globals/HOFs, etc... everyone who hits it gets loot.

@ EMW ?

ty, was not sure about this :)

Just checked the HoF this minute 1...100 only Atrox Queens...that is crazy....maybe I have to stop hunting any other mob (12!!!or less ,perhaps I need new glasses, different mobs)

Maybe you should go out there and experience it rather than complaining about something you haven't even looked at in person....

Just a thought.

This mob has not been seen before by this many players in EU's history. HOF board refreshes every 24hours & reason your seeing so many globals on that board is only on Atrox Queen is because its a unique mob not seen before other than that one time it spawned. Why wouldn't you see globals appear every single 2 seconds when the cost to kill a 50000 hp mob is like $18? What's crazy about that? Nothing imo. What is crazy however is how everyone is not complaining about loot on the field. I was there dying like a *itch & being verbal about sh*t loot. Nope, everyone is fighting together helping out, participating whether good or bad loot distribution asking/sharing if anyone got items. What's crazy is how we have only seen like 6k to 12k loots drop so far. There should be a 2 million ped drop from this mob but it hasn't popped yet. I don't see why somebody would quit the game just cause of this event. People can hunt other mobs, your choice to come & help or not.

What's crazy is how we have only seen like 6k to 12k loots drop so far. There should be a 2 million ped drop from this mob but it hasn't popped yet. I don't see why somebody would quit the game just cause of this event. People can hunt other mobs, your choice to come & help or not.

because its a revenue generating exercise, it would be crazy for MA to even consider a 2Mped drop in their current financial position.

may be they're expecting a tough time after the next update and want to gather some cash beforehand ;)

I had a 1313ped HOF from leviathan yesterday, so other mobs still drop good size HOFs too.

your loot should not be affected (that much atleast) by one huge mob that 100+ people is shooting at.

because its a revenue generating exercise, it would be crazy for MA to even consider a 2Mped drop in their current financial position.

may be they're expecting a tough time after the next update and want to gather some cash beforehand ;)
Maybe the new CEO has decided it's just plain stupid paying the electric bill in heating the castle, so an estate deed for it will show up soon... what better way to give it up then in atrox queen loot?! :laugh:

What's crazy is how we have only seen like 6k to 12k loots drop so far. There should be a 2 million ped drop from this mob but it hasn't popped yet. I don't see why somebody would quit the game just cause of this event. People can hunt other mobs, your choice to come & help or not.

I feel drawn to reply to this... I'm anything BUT surprised a big loot hasnt come...Why i think that: I'm sure the loot distribution follows a similar pattern as other mobs in this game and therefore that ~20k+ loot should be rare as hell. An atrox queen is now killed about every 20 sec or so making 180 die every hour.. and soon about 72 (hours the spawning has been active) * 180 = 12960 atrox queens has been killed. From my experience an uberloot from for example small trox doesn't at all happen to every participant finishing the iron challange (16600 killed).

What is crazy however is how everyone is not complaining about loot on the field. I was there dying like a *itch & being verbal about sh*t loot. Nope, everyone is fighting together helping out, participating whether good or bad loot distribution asking/sharing if anyone got items.

Nah not crazy... You met people with self-awareness enough to know that whining leads nowhere. OR they got all your loot! ;)

An intresting question is how big the biggest possible loot could be from a creature like this.. As there are tendencies of some kind of cap (all the biggest hofs from Eomon stalker, Warrior elite, dasp stalker and other sick mobs all has been around 90-120k)... 2mil, i dont think so, but a 200k wouldnt surprise me!

Back