Show us ya face!

I know i've posted here before along time ago, but i low on peds irl and i'm bored so because i did post a pic when i had a hangover last time, i will post one when i'm feeling better... so here it comes, it's me and i'm drunk as hell :yay:

S5020796.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... you're a rather tasty bugger, aren't you? :o:

Please show your support for EF's world famous "Show us ya face!" thread and vote it liek.. omgwtfexcellent.

And also... Make sure to vote for the sister thread, "Show us ya genitals!"

Thank you. :tiphat:

Me in my Mates shop.

Im sure i can find some more pics of me completly trashed out of my face. If not ill post some in a couple of weeks after i goto my mates party =D

Scary Aint i =D

Not scary, but me doesn't like ya little friend :cry: he/she is somewhat scary :silly2:

Me in my Mates shop.

Im sure i can find some more pics of me completly trashed out of my face. If not ill post some in a couple of weeks after i goto my mates party =D

Scary Aint i =D

Awwww :hug: so cute!

Here's my little babe. She's is a black california king snake just over 3 years old I think. Nursed her through the cold (which is fatal in alot of cases for snakes) and I wouldn't have any other pet. She rawks my fkn sawks!! :D

Snake.jpg

Ma wee petal.. int she adorable?

love your snakes! I really want one but Norway have fubar laws and doesnt allow most reptiles :(

love your snakes! I really want one but Norway have fubar laws and doesnt allow most reptiles :(

Don't think you have to be afraid of the law, do the law even know there lives people where you live? :silly2: :poke:

/em Cry

Simple solution to that, Move to the UK :p

Awww :(

Corn snakes, Milk snakes and King snakes are pretty harmless.. non-venomous and hardly able to to squeeze you to death either... (unless they try to kill your finger :p)

You need to get one, they really do rock :)

Sneak it in... pop some bunny ears on it and claim tis a bunny :wise:

Don't think you have to be afraid of the law, do the law even know there lives people where you live? :silly2: :poke:

Hmpf :silly2: well small community means everyone knows what your doing means the policie has nothing to do, havent you ever seen "Kops"? ;)

Nah I guess the main problem is really to get a snake, not that it is so much against the law. Smuggle it across the border or get it from further south in the country..

had a small color accident :rofl: was gonna get it a bit darker brown and it ended up more black :laugh: which makes me look like a member of the adams family with my nice computer tan...

the color changes to the pic makes the haircolor look darker thou

will post the original also

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Made you some ascii art. You even look pretty in ascii :D

(had to resize the original ascii, it's huge. And the smaller it get's the better it looks)

Orginal file: http://www.iencoders.com/div/nakia.txt

nice one, seems those are made by a converter, using most colors to make the images, so thats not real ascii art imo ;)

and you didn't use a converter?? I must be missing the difference. :scratch2:

Awwww :hug: so cute!

Here's my little babe. She's is a black california king snake just over 3 years old I think. Nursed her through the cold (which is fatal in alot of cases for snakes) and I wouldn't have any other pet. She rawks my fkn sawks!! :D

Snake.jpg

Ma wee petal.. int she adorable?

can i be your pet too? :D

and you didn't use a converter?? I must be missing the difference. :scratch2:

Look at the orginal txt file, you seee any colors used?
Now look at the ascii thread link from Skam, there colors makes the images.

The difference, colors vs symbols to make the image

But you are entitled to you own opinion, as i wrote, thats my opinion ;)

Last edited:
nice one, seems those are made by a converter, using most colors to make the images, so thats not real ascii art imo ;)

They do it in Black/white ascii too! just uncheck the color box!
Like this!

Need to enlarge it for it not to look nerfed

MrSmith said:
:cussing:
Should think those from norway at least wouldnt have a problem understanding the difference between skam and scam!

They do it in Black/white ascii too! just uncheck the color box!
Like this!

Need to enlarge it for it not to look nerfed

Looks much better, but if background would be white, it would be even better. :D

Should think those from norway at least wouldnt have a problem understanding the difference between skam and scam!

OMG :banghead: I'm so sorry, talking in phone same time as posting is not good i can see (hurrying to edit)

:ahh: Would twist a sweet thing like that,
*kisses on your cheeks too* :D

Ok, u got me blushing now :ahh:, good thing it´s late here and alm ost everybody left work except me :rolleyes:.
Oh, and you´re from denmark, i was there last year, great country, I loved Copenhagen (Kobenhaven?).
Now life has brought me to germany for a few weeks, but nothing comparable really.. ok.. scrolling down now and through the pages to see if u already posted your glasses pic.:)

Look at the orginal txt file, you seee any colors used?
Now look at the ascii thread link from Skam, there colors makes the images.

The difference, colors vs symbols to make the image

But you are entitled to you own opinion, as i wrote, thats my opinion ;)

my point was both were made by converters making neither art ;)

could be webcam pic those can be taken by a click on a mouse ;) (and yes I saw she wrote someone else took it) just pointing out there are other posibilities than her holding a cam :silly2:

(yes it is taken by myself, and photoshopped colors :laugh: .. oh and cropped, and noise filter because pic taken with cellphone)

pic of my new glasses ill post 2morrow :)
Huuuhhh (shaking, heart beat not very well compassed, irregular breathing) :jawdrop:

Huuuhhh (shaking, heart beat not very well compassed, irregular breathing) :jawdrop:

I did post glasses pics on page 500 :D and thank you :yay:

Ok, u got me blushing now :ahh:, good thing it´s late here and alm ost everybody left work except me :rolleyes:.
Oh, and you´re from denmark, i was there last year, great country, I loved Copenhagen (Kobenhaven?).
Now life has brought me to germany for a few weeks, but nothing comparable really.. ok.. scrolling down now and through the pages to see if u already posted your glasses pic.

Yea Denmark is great, Trying to get an apartment near copenhagen atm, but living in sweden untill then, pretty similar to denmark, they just have alot of silly rules here regarding drinking :rofl:

Girls and booze will mess up weekend hunting, but even noobs have to make an appearance

I swear to drunk im not God...
Nicely said, it reminds me my last weeks here in Halle....

Okay as promised I am now posting a few pics of how RL Nakia looks with glasses (feel free to laugh) I found out about a year ago I needed reading glasses but didn't get around to it untill now because I stated getting headaches from sitting at the computer;

Anyways enuff said, here we go;

:hug:

/Nakia
:yay: and then I collaps of course (i´m the pile of crap being revived) :revive:
Nice pics nakia, the camera is lucky to have u as a posing model. I have a bad relationship with mine!

:yay: and then I collaps of course (i´m the pile of crap being revived) :revive:
Nice pics nakia, the camera is lucky to have u as a posing model. I have a bad relationship with mine!

Someone stole mine :cry: I use a phonecam :rofl: but works out anyways , had hoped I would get the other set of glasses today so I could have shown those as well but guess they had not arrived in the store yet since the nice lady didn't call me, so will have to wait :) maybe can post those when I get this black'ish hair redone :silly2:

heyfine ty cant speak in spanish, i dont want my post deleted:silly2:
Yeah I know, it happens all the time.. and that would be a waste in your case. So only english then ;)

Someone stole mine :cry: I use a phonecam :rofl: but works out anyways , had hoped I would get the other set of glasses today so I could have shown those as well but guess they had not arrived in the store yet since the nice lady didn't call me, so will have to wait :) maybe can post those when I get this black'ish hair redone :silly2:

Well, phonecams still do a great job in your case! Damn, it´s late and i gotta go!

PS: Nakia, you´re really fast answering!

Back