New World Order

I just realised Chrome, you are the new McCormick video maker. :)

A solid and well produced video (as always) and you remind us oldsters that voting and shares in Entropia is far from a new concept.

The more things change, the more they stay the same eh?

Good work!

pretty video, but what is the objective? :scratch2: (A complaint more?) :scratch2:

yes i got lost too what were you doing? which direction were you planning on going?
Good? / Bad?
not sure.

Here's a concept for your next video:

Scene 1:
A box moves along with the lettering , "A really good deal". Yes it has legs and arms and walks. This is a unique box!
Screen fades to black...

Scene 2
Screen fades into white...then fades to scene.

We see some clowns walking around. They seem to be laughing and arguing amongst themselves that Entropia Universe is expensive to play.

Scene fades to red...

Scene 3
Screen fades into green then scene...

Camera zooms out slightly from clowns showing a sea of the glorious boxes with the lettering, "A really good deal" all walking around the clowns.

Clowns are still arguing about how expensive it is...

Scene 4
A few jokers are running around cursing everyone.

Scene 5
We see an old newspaper on the floor about an article about a mad man who bought a virtual island for $1000. The article has a picture of him with the lettering, "A Grade one fruitcake" and hysterically funny commentary on the lunacy of this person...

Scene 6
Screen fades to text:
In the present we see what we want to see,
Years later we see what we should have seen in times long gone...

pretty video, but what is the objective? :scratch2: (A complaint more?) :scratch2:

yes i got lost too what were you doing? which direction were you planning on going?
Good? / Bad?
not sure.

Maybe you guys should watch it again so you can better decide what the video means to you. :D

Here's a concept for your next video:

<snip>

Thanks, but...
Maybe you could try your hand at making that script into a video, since it is your idea? :scratch2:

(You could even star in it!)

Maybe you guys should watch it again so you can better decide what the video means to you. :D

Well, as I do not understand as yet. I decided to make my own video and after a while i will add some of history from Calypso. At this moment, I have only the base of the video.

Well, as I do not understand as yet. I decided to make my own video and after a while i will add some of history from Calypso. At this moment, I have only the base of the video.

Well, to better understand and form an opinion about my video, you might want to start with the title "New World Order"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
The term "new world order" has been used to refer to any new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power.

also...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)
The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government...

Apply that to the recent changes within Entrpopia (Land Deeds for citizenship and voting rights), and it should (hopefully) help you better understand.

By the way, I liked your video... very nice tribute, thanks for sharing it. :D

Great video, but I guess I am a little bias :laugh:

Loved it! :yay:

Actually, I'm very vocal about this issue.
First Victorian Economics now Feudal politics? C'mon! Is this a sci-fi game or not?

That was a good job on the video. Has many things that can be taken in multiple ways to think about.

I just feel that after MA lets this all go by the wayside for their next new fad all that will be left is a New Wierd Odor

Nice video showing the game I loved...

Back