GloryHound Irregulars 6th Birthday:))))

Rooster

Dominant
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Matty Rooster Gee
6 years ago today a great soc was born... The GloryHound Irregulars. We have never pushed to be an uber soc, though some of our ranks could easily sit in top 20 socs. Its all been about people and a chellenge. In our time members have come and gone... some are now in the top socs, though there has always been a great bunch of people there to carry it on.

We got the core group together for a big hunt tonight... A global on every planet and object, but unfortunately we were bugged out and are stuck on the Starfinder... Hide and seek worked for a short while but eventually we gave up. Support messages to MA went unanswered. So we are stuck here.

We (especially Hurrikane) brought you the WoF, The Fof and contributed to EU life.

Happy Birthday... THE GLORYHOUNDS :)))))))))))))

Gratz Gloryhounds :yay: you're a soc I have always liked and most of your members have always been nice to me so you deserve a fun and good birthday :) keep it up! :D

Partying on board the GloryHound

Team photo.

The aim of the day was to planet hop and get a HOF on each planet, but that plan has stalled, as we are now stuck floating above Next Island. (depriving MA of lots of yummy juicy decay).

Still its been fun!

Happy Birthday to us! :yay:

Erkle dilly Dillyston - 5 1/2 years as a proud GloryHound!

Last edited:
It has been a blast, stuck in space, but at least it is with a bunch of hounds and friends!

Worded that last line wrong...

Hurrikane (and J boy) brought you the WoF and the FoF.

All of us contribute to EU Life.

God damn it... Can we get off this ship soon. We're going stir crazy. People are getting down to their underpants now... cummon MA.

Grtz to one of my favorite socs

and a special shout out to dilly keep on killing those rocks

How did it come to this...?

It was one of those nights when you wish Paper-scissors-stone was an emote. They say you never really know somebody until you've been stuck on a small interplanetary craft with them, and indeed we saw prime examples of the inumeral facets to the personalities of our society members. I, for one, was shocked at the behaviour of some of the people on that ship and it moreso shames me to admit I still call them soc mates. What goes on on the ship, stays on the ship but I would like to say that I am of gentle disposition and was generally outraged and once, a little sick.

We did, however, learn several things:
1. Hide and seek on small space-craft is rubbish for many, many reasons.
2. People handle things in different ways (e.g. some people may have a 'fun' dance while others try to lubricate boxes with their own special 'man oil').
3. MA don't work Saturday nights.

Below I have posted some images of what it's like to be lost in space. I would also like to point out that my trousers were stolen by somebody I thought I could trust.

All in all a great night :)

Don't blame me, I was in the sink.

I believe that's when it started to go down hill...

I think it was just a bit before that, however I will not deny that I hogged the sink and would not allow anyone else up on the counter.

I checked back to see if maybe the Gloryhound is now working and we are not longer stranded in space and it looks like the situation got a little worse. I got a message that i was no longer allowed on the ship and not on the guest list, yet I could not get off the ship!

I tried to tp to the ss but found that i was on an unkown vessle, it sure looked like the Gloryhound though. I saw the mess we had left from the party earlier so I am sure that I was in the right spot.

Finally I tried to sit in the pilot seat and the anti-theft device kicked in, spraying me in the face. As i felt my skin desolving I ran to the sink to save what I could.

Happy Birthday to the "other" greatest SOC in PC hehheh

I think it was just a bit before that, however I will not deny that I hogged the sink and would not allow anyone else up on the counter.

:lolup: Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great crew up there :wtg: Everyone seems to be having same problem or others in Space,glad to see the bathroom sink is being utilized!! :ahh::D

:birthday:

Happy WooFday Hounds :yay:

......glad to see the bathroom sink is being utilized!!

Well, see... there wasn't a whole lot of options... as I explained in my SOS to the support rescue squad...someone ate a big burrito dinner and backed up the toilets. I think it may have been Clam. His trousers were probably tossed out an airlock because he.... well, let's just leave it at that. :rolleyes:

Anyway, update. Still stranded on the Gloryhound. Sorry about that anti-theft device, Zar. Was only thing available on short notice.

Oh, and, erm, Zar... doesn't the Gloryhound membership include a nice dental plan?

Just found this pic of how we wasted our time 5 years ago... A tribute in poo:)

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Get me outta here!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to one of the most respected and eccentric Societies in the 'verse!

Happy Birthday GHI!!!! Sorry to hear about your ship.... Have you tried the button next to the door? You know, the one that says OPEN?

Blackjack :cowboy:

Happy Birthday GHI!!!! Sorry to hear about your ship.... Have you tried the button next to the door? You know, the one that says OPEN?

Blackjack :cowboy:

I pressed that button... all I received was raucous laughter resounding throughout the ship. I think that was a message from MA.

Happy Birthday Hounds! :yay:

birthday_cat.jpg

Back