Famous Entropians

Status
How come no-one nominated me? I'm pretty popular as AT LEAST every member of the BA Society groups has a hardon for me. :) C'mon Black Angels! Nominate your favorite virtual hemorrhoid!

Menace

This "list" has gotten nowhere... it's become a drudgery to read through all of these posts.. can you please update the original post "ilike_money"?? :eyecrazy:

~Danimal

Threads like these really don't accomplish much except for hurt feelings.

Every single player in this game has had some impact to someone at sometime.

Do you really need a list to know that you matter? Everyone matters.

Merry Christmas :)

Threads like these really don't accomplish much except for hurt feelings.

Every single player in this game has had some impact to someone at sometime.

Do you really need a list to know that you matter? Everyone matters.

Merry Christmas :)
Shes right!! Come on don't believe your own Hype..LOL! I wouldn't validate myself with a dude who just started thread. But hey that's just me..:ahh:

I think this thread serves a good purpose. I can't believe how many people I'd forgotten about until someone else mentioned them. There are a lot of really good stories and a lot of real characters that most of the current players know nothing about.

A few more to add:

T-Rex: Ancient uber

Calypto: Radio DJ, founder of Club Calypto, the radio station with the worst PR department in EU.

Mindbuster: Founder of EntropiaForum

Jor: Under-rated super-uber

ok i am going to fix the list tomorrow but lets add angel and gem, some of ck's most famous members :p

Teilk Teilk Teilk for 80 OA103 a day
Bent Cobra Boner for his typos
Slate Shitkicker Sloan for best ava look ever
Boorums

Last edited:
kimmi should be "the most chips eaten" i dont even call him uber coz i know he has done alot less than some mid lvl players what it comes to playing :D

well then you obviously have not seen kimmi do a 5k foul mission in 1 hr XD

How come no-one nominated me? I'm pretty popular as AT LEAST every member of the BA Society groups has a hardon for me. :) C'mon Black Angels! Nominate your favorite virtual hemorrhoid!

Menace

trolling on forum wont get you any fame, try getting forward and making a footprint ingame.

Even in packed LA of foul you can't get 5k to spawn in an hour, Tried.. So have you seen it?

Thats more than 1 a second. Dont ruin your thread for being a famous uber brown nose.:lolup:

Neither has anyone else, what is your point? :silly2:

I have seen Dan Petrov go back and forth through a spawn of Oro like a harvesting machine through a wheat field but, while that is impressive, both Oro and Foul are low level mobs.

Anyone can do foul quickly with a large enough PED card, it is efficency on big mobs that is more impressive - ubers that kill Ambulimax without even getting a scratch for example :)

Anyone can do foul quickly with a large enough PED card, it is efficency on big mobs that is more impressive - ubers that kill Ambulimax without even getting a scratch for example :)

Well and then we are back at Dan, again.

Have seen him killing Ambus with a knife without any problems, he did it with some MF chips too, and damn he is fast :)

Great Optima Dane
Mirandax
Crash Crash Override
Faustian
Lodidodi
War Torment
Demosthenes
Manic
Maronelle Analytic Thunder
Proppen
Linzey

Just a few from oldskool times and some that still play.

Teilk Teilk Teilk for 80 OA103 a day

Okay, he didn't sleep, eat and shit in 24h, and did 5.4 drops per minute non-stop (CND?). But there is no time for extraction left.

I'll join in.

One of the most iconic hunters of my noob days, was Pham Pham Neven.

He was grinding pre-regen change aurlis in dome 1 naked, with imk2 and modfap, when no one else was doing it. He also looted the first Imp DOA SH, and caused quite a crying fest on EF, when he got 2 aths in one day :)

He hibernated his avatar, when the (L) era began.

I was quite a fan - I enjoyed his blunt but very to the point posts on EF. Obviously not many people shared his views on "cash cows", and hated him for that :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pig
Did anyone mention Ogulak Da Basher yet?

He got press attention for EU a while back selling gear to pay for stuff IRL.

Am I mentioned yet? :girl:

This thread is like passing by a car accident. It is disgusting and sad but for some reason it is hard to take your eyes of it.

:laugh:

This thread is like passing by a car accident. It is disgusting and sad but for some reason it is hard to take your eyes of it.

:laugh:

:laugh: Guilty here as well, in accusation's sense :laugh:
Sry ... On topic: Lady Trisha!

WTF....i wake up one morning, play a game, half a year later im on a "fame list" ... Tell you what.......rather than admire others and putting them on "lists" why dont you "celleb" watchers get up and do something extraordinary, do something different, challenge yourselves, even if its not easy or "the norm" instead eh ^^

Life is for living......in here and out there....One life....Make it Count in Every way ^^

Hello Daisy, hello arrogance :)
Go back to space pls - nothing to see here for commentators in love wit themselves. While your ego makes you too blind to even be able point out other's efforts but your owns, some 'celleb' watchers (too much to drink over Xmas, ey?) see more than their own boring spaceship, ew bellybutton.

My list might be a little old for some people but they changed the way I saw Entropia.

Disciples- Dub, Zenct, Cobra, SuggaBabe. All of them were a huge part of my experience in Entropia. Most people only remember Dub's huge Ruga find, but not long before that McCormick and himself won a full set of suprem and the Unique Dub & McCormick Terminator. All of them achieved more than I could ever hope to in Entropia.

Magam- Colourful person to have a chat with, one of the people I've known the longest ingame that's still around.

Danny Valkor & Jenavian Wiseman(sp?) - Probably the first 2 people I met in game when I stumbled my way from the SE part of the map to Port Atlantis. Very helpful to new players, some of the nicest people I met. Back around 02/03 they were a pretty big part of the game.

Farha - One of the few ubers that was around in 03. Went through a few ava's and still plays, some might know who. ;)

Death Legion Soc. - Big inspiration to be an avid pker. Jord and Speaker to name a couple.

Also a few people who were big a long time ago.

John Silver/Eddie/John JD (Illuminati Soc) - First society I joined in the game, JD branched off to make Entropia Directory, Silver still plays occasionally (Shaolin Soc currently)

Zippo- Just an all around cool guy to hang out with or go shoot people with. ;)

Anna Roulette/Paco Mohaho/Einstein - Some of the first people I ever hunted with, still remember it being east of Argus playing ping pong with armax and warriors.

If I sat here long enough I could probably think of a hundred more that have come and gone or are still around today. My idea of famous has nothing to do with wealth or skills, or lucky loots- It's about people who I honestly believe made an impact on the game, or at least mine personally.

I'll nominate myself for one of the oldest avatar's ingame (September 01), because it's about all I accomplished other than doing a drunken stumble onto an ATH. :laugh:

Mrs Emma Peel

Did anyone mention Ogulak Da Basher yet?

He got press attention for EU a while back selling gear to pay for stuff IRL.

Think Da already nominated for famous hunter :)

He is famous for other things aswell, won first Merry Mayham event ever, if I remember right. Or was that Stormer and Da second.

Someone may do the search, thread about that should be still around somewhere.

Status
Back