Avenge the Bear

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
BIG Industries Presents:
thread_header_513541.jpg

The bear was a humble creature, who was a frequent miner at OLA55.

Many days did he spend frolicking in the snow, probing the land and reaping his rewards. He always did his best to avoid the chompers that inhabited the northern half of the land by staking his claim in the open snows of the southern half. For leisure he would take his baseball bat to the northern half of OLA55 and hit dung balls for fun. He mistakenly struck one of the meanest chompers that resides there and was trampled to death for his foul dung balls unfortunate landing place...

Rest in peace Bear, you will be missed.
We will celebrate your life, and AVENGE YOUR DEATH!!! oh ye peaceful dung slinging ignorant (and somewhat of a pissant) mining bear...

Concept:

A weekly prize will be given to the highest single mining global/HOF on OLA55 to commemorate the life of the bear. A vengeance bonus will be given to those who may be brave enough to strike down the chompers that ended his life.

When:

Event will commence Wednesday January 11th

This schedule will repeat each week:
Start: Wednesday 00:01
End: Tuesday 23:59

Advanced notice will be given in this thread once the weekly event cycle will be coming to an end.

Where:

Event will take place within the boarders of OLA55

ola55_map.jpg

Natural Chomper young spawn on the northern half of the LA
Taxes @ 3.99%

Known Resources:
Devils Tail
Force Nexus
Balusarium Stone
Lanorium Stone
Frigulite Stone
Growth Molecules
Dianum Ore
Acid Root
Henren Stems
Angel Flake
Adomasite

Prizes:

Highest Single Mining Loot for the week: 150 ped

Vengeance bonus: 200 ped for any chomper global/HOF worth 500 peds or more

Teams are allowed for Vengeance Bonus

Submission For Prizes:

A screenshot must be uploaded into the event thread no later than 02:00 each Wednesday to qualify for the previous weeks prizes.

Screenshots must include:

date/time stamp in the dialogue box

global message verifying your name and location within the dialogue box

coordinates and LA name must be visible on radar

No edited screen shots will be counted.
(Exceptions will be made for blocking ped card balance, mining depths and pm conversations. Block of chat is only permitted if screen shot is shown to me without edit before posting, this can be done via PM)

--------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot Tools:
ESG 1.6
Entropia Tracker (new version)

FRAPS
HardCopy

Last edited:
Reserved...

Nice... will give it a try.

what clothing is the bear wearing on the picture? Take this as a bump!

what clothing is the bear wearing on the picture? Take this as a bump!

Angel armor, unfortunately he couldn't manage to fit his massive head into the helmet, hence his premature expiration :D

What maturity are the chompers in the LA?

Axis

:yay::yay::yay: and were off!!

That works m8 :) and looks like your our first post, gz m8!

I tried to see if you had your OLA registered on ET but don't see any global tracking for that land area. Are you not using ET for tracking the globals?

I tried to see if you had your OLA registered on ET but don't see any global tracking for that land area. Are you not using ET for tracking the globals?

Entropia Tracker can only track specific LA's when they have the global chat tag upgrade (25k upgrade) and unfortunately this LA does not have that. To make things easier on participants you can save up your screenies and just post your biggest on the last day of each weekly event based on the rules i've laid out :)

You didn't mention the Atrax Stalkers o.0

Yes should have been the Atrax Stalkers the Bear should have been afraid of. Mining there this week and those Atrax Stalkers killed me like 10+ times, LOL. Definetly makes it tricky to get to some claims.

Atrox Stalkers?!!! :D

I'm going to check this place out now :)

~Danimal

Atrox Stalkers?!!! :D

I'm going to check this place out now :)

~Danimal

Atrax not Atrox but both are bad for me to even try to get close to.

LOL sorry, killed the 1 dna spawn to help you guys out here for a bit on the mining tip, was planning on cranking them back up after a few weeks to give the hunters a go if this doesn't become mining heaven, lol

GL, half way through our first week :D

Caught this mourning.
Now I understand why there are no one mining this area :mad: really bad resources and the stalkers all the place.
Let's hope I win so I can recover the losses.

Caught this mourning.
Now I understand why there are no one mining this area :mad: really bad resources and the stalkers all the place.

Doh I was so close to winning :p

Doh I was so close to winning :p

Hehe Going again this week, not too much interest so may be last week, so you still have a chance m8 :)

Caught this mourning.

Sorry to dissapoint but looks like it earned you and extra 150 peds :) search me on the player register in game and add me to fl to collect your prize, or can also show up to any atrox or estophyl event in game and i'll leave your peds with my event host there, just gotta pm me when you'll be showing up :)

Gratz :)

Hehe Going again this week, not too much interest so may be last week, so you still have a chance m8 :)

I'll be back for a day or two at end of this coming weekend, I am currently spending time on Arkadia, but I'll try to drop a few hundred PED there again when I get back on Caly :)

Back