PVP 3 - Whats going on there?

flyingdog

Provider
Benjamin flyingdog Roth
It seems that there isnt going on anything.
I went there for the first time in my life to see how is it like. But I tped around there, and ran a bit. But there were nobody. Is there any reason why to go there, for miners, hunters or pkers?

There is no lure to it anymore.

Used to be great mining and a nice hispidus spawn, now its a sparse molisk spawn with some ambulimax and mining is sub-par.

I run around it when I'm bored just for the off chance that I will run into someone but there are more lucrative opporunities elsewhere.

It seems that there isnt going on anything.
I went there for the first time in my life to see how is it like. But I tped around there, and ran a bit. But there were nobody. Is there any reason why to go there, for miners, hunters or pkers?

You cant see nobody on radar due to radar off, doesnt mean no one there. Atm one of the best places to do some mining runs and hunt some specific mobs. Watch out those "shadows" behind trees following you waiting for your globals :)

You cant see nobody on radar due to radar off, doesnt mean no one there. Atm one of the best places to do some mining runs and hunt some specific mobs. Watch out those "shadows" behind trees following you waiting for your globals :)

I know m8. But I was running arround quite in open space an tping A LOT, just was curious if I find anyone there. And its dead! They should put something interesting in there - could be quite an awesome place. Some ore only to find there, or some mob only to find there. That would make it a crowded place for pkers and miners. I know that there is pvp 4. but I like the fact of noradar.

What do you think, any chance that they'll do something about it soon?

I know m8. But I was running arround quite in open space an tping A LOT, just was curious if I find anyone there. And its dead! They should put something interesting in there - could be quite an awesome place. Some ore only to find there, or some mob only to find there. That would make it a crowded place for pkers and miners. I know that there is pvp 4. but I like the fact of noradar.

What do you think, any chance that they'll do something about it soon?

Probably will be like that forever...

I would say that a spawn of Rextelums Majestics are quite funny in Pvp3.
Specially when they chase an unwary miner to a speedy revival ,

And Beware there is a lot of players there , you just have to look as its hard to see anyone without a good scope on your sniper rifle .

Pvp3 is days of seeing nobody and then suddenly Bamm Bamm . 2 shots and some seconds later its all over , and hopefully You won ,

Pvp 4 with radar is a diff story as you just have too fly around till you see a GD on radar.

I know this is a noob thing to ask, but is PVP3 still lootable? The reason I ask is because PVP4 is red on the map and PVP3 is yellow IIRC.

I would say that a spawn of Rextelums Majestics are quite funny in Pvp3.
Specially when they chase an unwary miner to a speedy revival ,

And Beware there is a lot of players there , you just have to look as its hard to see anyone without a good scope on your sniper rifle .

Pvp3 is days of seeing nobody and then suddenly Bamm Bamm . 2 shots and some seconds later its all over , and hopefully You won ,

Pvp 4 with radar is a diff story as you just have too fly around till you see a GD on radar.

Good to hear that. So everything is about patience it seems. And it also may be differnet at other time zones as I was lookin at european time in the morning - probably it was some kind of time hole when people of europe are workin, studing whatever and the people from the other half of the world are maybe still sleeping.

You are refering to pvp3? So the chance of hitting something big in mining in pvp3 are greater, or is there some resource you only can get there? or what?

There is nothing rare or unique in there and the increased chance of looting/finding something rare/big is debatable. I've run into a few people there, hell even had someone try to sneak up on my in a vtol which didn't end too well for them. But it is a shame there aren't more drawcards to the area as it has such potential and pvp in there actually requires some skill to find and track people. Though at the moment it's just a sad waste.

as far as i know just hispidus is usefull in pvp

as far as i know just hispidus is usefull in pvp

Which can also be found in non pvp eudoria and on an LA in amathera. And as far as I'm aware (please correct me if I'm wrong, I may have had many bad runs on them :p) their loot is not that great.

Which can also be found in non pvp eudoria and on an LA in amathera. And as far as I'm aware (please correct me if I'm wrong, I may have had many bad runs on them :p) their loot is not that great.

...agreed their loot is crappy

once in a while i meet someone in there but its hard to see others cuz of no radar.
maybe alot of ppl arent using vehicles in there to lower the chance of being seen.

Short answer: Nothing!
Dif. answer: Same direction pvp4 tends to go too lately..
Long answer:...not in the mod for it atm sorry :D

there are several ppl who still claims to get better return in pvp3 than anywhere els and does all there mining in there.

so ya there are ppl there but they are hard to find.

Last edited:
Yes PVP 3 is for patience and alertness, one secs blunder and off to revive .

Yes PVP 3 is for patience and alertness, one secs blunder and off to revive .

guess i go to the wrong part then cuz i dont meet many ppl and havent been shot at yet lol

wasn't one of the biggest loots taken from Pvp3? 5k-6kPed?
:p
raddim garcen 70k :)

guess i go to the wrong part then cuz i dont meet many ppl and havent been shot at yet lol

well, most miners have no guns so they often run the opposite when they see anyone . :yup:

Back