Painting APT walls.

HopeIsDiEing

Provider
Society
Mine To Extract
Hope HIDE IsDiEing
I had this crazy idea. What if we got MA to make apartments walls (C) make it so they can be colored! They can do a system where you put the cans in field in the terminal outside. Or a fashion designer could come to your house and paint the walls. What do you all think? I think this would cause a boom in paint and the use of apartments.

I had this crazy idea.
You've got a crazy idea, I've got a crazy solution: 10-15 gigantium screens with the images of your choice, hanged seamless around the walls! It will cost way more than the apartment itself but uniqueness costs peds :D

Too bad we have no video on screens anymore, could make really psychedelic rooms.

Yeah, i'd have to say, very nice suggestion :) of course i'd like it with all estates though, not just apts

Why limit it to estates and apartments, lets paint the Mother Ships too

I think the motherships could hang a few signs of them gettign blow to pieces by pirates to remind them for revenge later

would be an interesting idea... but would really hate to see all the orange walls since so many people are low level in coloring. That gigantium sign idea might actually be cheaper than trying to get the skills in coloring to do it, lol.

would be an interesting idea... but would really hate to see all the orange walls since so many people are low level in coloring. That gigantium sign idea might actually be cheaper than trying to get the skills in coloring to do it, lol.

Same thing as getting any other (C) item colored. Hire a colorer with a good rep, get some collaterol for the deed (i'd assume you'd have to hand over deed), wallah :D.

Can you guys paint my apartment walls purple? How much paint/field is that?..YAY!!..match my couch soon..:D

Back