Question: Who won 71 deeds for 1060 ped?

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
I saw them sell today in auction, 71 deeds for the price of 1. I was too late to buy them myself cause i was busy with something else :duh:

So who won a very nice amount of money today andwho lost?

If true, someone just got his ATH , and the other guy was probably drunk or on crack.

I have to check the auction more often!!!

:eyecrazy:

What ROI do you get on that?

Screenshot or it didn't happen!

Lol I don't own deeds. But really? The deeds are stackables?

You'd think theres some security measure taken over it.

Poor idiot that just lost 70k PED in one instant. Probably a world record

The one who bought will never tell for sure...

The one who sold will never log again for sure...

:duh:

The one who bought will never tell for sure...

The one who sold will never log again for sure...

:duh:

Exactly what he said

Au data doesnt show it... Maybe seller found out before bought?

Maybe it works different for the deeds, but i shure hope for him he cancelled it himself

If i had the chance, id buy em in a split second. And not talk about it at all.... 71 deeds creates alot of income, for anyone... Sell them right away or keep them for the returns... Turns even a noob into a uber, ped wise real quick... If this sale is true i feel sorry for the guy and the person who bought them should at least offer them back. The seller if this is tue prolly meant to only sell one is what im guessing.

Some person called Shy Less Darklight was selling deeds at that exact time, maybe he was the person that listed the 71 ones?

Or trivion trivon garzon that listed also 1 around that time

Some person called Shy Less Darklight was selling deeds at that exact time, maybe he was the person that listed the 71 ones?

Thats defamation especially when you don't have concrete evidence. Only serves to create a shit throwing fest.

80k+ loss to the seller, I bet he has already uninstalled the game. It proves that rich people can be stupid too. One shouldn't be trying to sell anything at auction or buy anything if you're drunk/stoned.

Just my 2 pecs.

Even hurts reading that, u´re sure 1060? The auction zombies fell asleep at that time? Can´t imagine, they SEE EVERYTHING.
:wise:

Cant be shy as he has been buying/selling deeds since the 25k sold , not exactly someone to make that sort of a mistake.

However, we should keep all names out of this unless they ( buyer/seller) come forward with it as this will not help anyone except some drama.

PS : I do not think the buyer or seller will come out and say of course.

80k+ loss to the seller, I bet he has already uninstalled the game. It proves that rich people can be stupid too.

If someone sold his whole leftover 71 deeds stack he isnt necessarily rich, could be long saved and hard earned money. And I doubt he will uninstall the game instantly - first he will change a few useless mails with support :eek:

Even MA did similar mistake few times with deeds. But ofc, not with such an amount of them

Wish I had bought them :(

a "curious" crowd can quickly turn into a lynch mob with stuff like this.....if i had bought em...i wouldnt say notin either...

And?

That's still 1060 PEDs above their real, errmmm.. TT value now, isn't it?

:scratch2:

/Edit:
Nobody screaming "market manipulation" this time?

And?

That's still 1060 PEDs above their real, errmmm.. TT value now, isn't it?

:scratch2:

/Edit:
Nobody screaming "market manipulation" this time?

MARKET MANIPULATION!!!1!!!! HAX I CALL HAX!!!!1!!! (where is the shoop da whooop when you need him)

the guy who sold the deeds = :lam:

Back