I'm just going to leave this here

Shit like this makes you wonder why we bother being nice and helpfull in eu....

Just some clarification for those that seem to need it, I do what I do ingame because i find it fun, be it making maps, leading tp runs, making videos or chatting to new players intrested in the game. The fact any of what I do is even remotely helpfull to anyone is just a unavoidable result of what I consider fun in eu.

Wow Nice HOF,

Reading this thread and let me be the first to actually say CONGRATZ to your hof.
This clearly demonstrate that MindArk is sponsoring known banned players, scammers etc. To be clear Caly desvered it he put in a lot of time scamming all those ppl and even threathing ppl (including FPC/SEE personal).

This is one of the things I am so glad I pulled out of the shitty rules MindArk say the are supposed to enforce. Blame MindArk not Caly he works the rules as they are intended by MindArk. Cash out now because you will never know if you lose all your belonging tomorrow because some idiot at MindArk decides to either bann your for giving an opion/ helping ppl or they introduce a all drop weapon which devalues everything.

Have fun and once again CONGRATZ Calt

Your biggest fan Faye

P.S it took me a while to actually find my login codes hahahaha . Well I am off back to flight simming again

All avatar bans imply player bans. Mainly because all reasons for bans can be found in the very section that states "A player may only possess one account".

This is your opinion as long as it's not explicitly stated by MA.

Also the "A player may only possess one account" rule does probably no longer apply if the said account is disabled. :silly2:

This is why I don't bother opening support cases.

They don't read any of it or take action against players violating rules.

:ahh:been banned/locked/suspended is not all that bad ;)

ha ha ha :laugh:

We should run a non-depositing week in protest :wise:

I missed some gossip, who was the original (banned) avatar?

You realize that Vixen was still Vixen when he got the 90k, right?

I think his original avatar was Calypto.
And that last link you should remove Mastermesh because it is simply untrue.

I missed some gossip, who was the original (banned) avatar?

You realize that Vixen was still Vixen when he got the 90k, right?
perhaps... but the last time that I checked the in game database, vixen was listed twice for some weird reason, and that's in a database of current participants?... and vixen's still listed as a mall shop owner on an estate terminal at emerald (yes, I know that the terminal may not show actual holder if the owner of the deed didn't claim it - which is why MA needs to update their system to make the current deed holder show on terminal without having to claim the places)... Vixen topic is probably way off topic, but not really since Mindark still keeps letting people have more than one avatar...

As far as original... it gets confusing since Calypto had/has so many blasted avatars.

Wait, do people in the thread really believe that someone from MA saw this avatar, thought he was a great guy, and personally handed him the loot?

Wait, do people in the thread really believe that someone from MA saw this avatar, thought he was a great guy, and personally handed him the loot?
Doesn't the loot distribution work this way? :scratch2:

j/k

No, they beleive that MA should - put on a red hat grow a long white beard, gain 150 pounds pick up a few reindeer and fly around EU and monitor the good apples vs the bad ones. and sprinkle loot on only those that are good. And throw Coal to those that are bad.

*i pick up my gun.. slowly get in range of the massive Osseocollum Stalker, zoom in because i feel im close enough. I'm already feeling how hard this is going to hurt when all of a sudden.... SMASH a huge coal marked from MA santa says you have been bad, hits me on the face.*

Anyone mined up any Kryptonite lately?

Last edited:

I don't think they handed him a big loot, but the fact remains, he was banned. If he was still banned as he should be, if MA was fair with their rules, then he wouldn't have had a chance at any loot let alone a 16k loot.

When one of the banned botters makes an ava and MA finds out, they get banned immediatly. I'd just like to know what makes this guy special. He's actually have multiple ava's banned...Calypto was just the most famous (infamous) of the bunch.

Why is he even here flaunting the fact he's had banned ava's and it's all just peachy??

Let me ask you Karmic, if I ripped you or someone you knew off, and maybe some others, then got banned. Then came back a few months later with another ava, danced around PA telling everyone, yeah it's me! Then hit a nice fat loot would you be happy? just curious. Cause some people seem to miss the point.

It's not that he got a 16k trox, as much as it's he shouldn't even be here to have a shot at any trox.

Last edited:
It's not that he got a 16k trox, as much as it's he shouldn't even be here to have a shot at any trox.

I agree with this part. But this thread seems to be about MA "giving" this guy a 16k loot, and how he should be banned. If people reported him before that's all fine, but the loot and the banning should not be connected.

Yeah truely seems that way. I know for a fact this re-incarnation has tons of support cases against him with his current ava, had 2 myself with lots of screenies, never mind the previous ones. Sucks that someone who's caused so much grief to so many is not only able to enjoy this nice win, but brag multiple times in open chat about having a banned ava and still participate at all.

Yeah that makes me want to run off and grab my visa and deposit. :rolleyes:

But I was told by support both times what he was doing was wrong and "I could be assured he would be dealt with."

WTG support...16k...that's showing him! You guys are baaaad ass....:laugh:

Soooo, it is about the 16k. Not taking his side and I agree he should be banned, but blaming MA like it was a personal slap in your face that they gave him this loot is silly.

I agree with this part. But this thread seems to be about MA "giving" this guy a 16k loot, and how he should be banned. If people reported him before that's all fine, but the loot and the banning should not be connected.

Soooo, it is about the 16k. Not taking his side and I agree he should be banned, but blaming MA like it was a personal slap in your face that they gave him this loot is silly.

it's MA's fault because they are the ones to blame because he's here. Support is the front line on that. Is that really hard to understand?

My last line was sarcasm..directed at support who sit on their hands and do nothing even when they should.

yeah I know sarcasm doesn't always translate well...just figured if I posted dripping with sarcasm, most would be smart enough to catch it. :p

Let me be more clear for you since you require more advanced explanation.
For the record, I don't think that support pulled some magical string to give Calypto, Or Caly, or whoever the fuck he is this week, a 16k loot. However, by their inept handling of the situation, and by allowing him to participate in Entropia Universe knowing what they know, and promising they would deal with it, yet allowing him the opportunity to get any loot at all, they may as well have given him the loot. Their lack of action caused the issue. If you believe that every avatar has an equal shot, then that alone is enough to blame MA and their support desk...because he never should have had the chance.

The fault lays at the feet of support and Mindark, end of story, the 16k is just the kick in the nuts to everyone else who follow the rules of EU...but we can argue symantics all day. It doesn't change the facts. ;)

Last edited:
ISoooo, it is about the 16k. Not taking his side and I agree he should be banned, but blaming MA like it was a personal slap in your face that they gave him this loot is silly.

Who else can ban him?

He is a banned player on a new avatar and openly brags about that fact, i think people are more pissed off that he is able to be in the game, the 16k hof just sent them over the edge as there was already a few threads in the days leading up to his hof about his conduct in game and logs of what he said to people and show him openly bragging about being Calypto on another avatar so im sure many reports were sent and still nothing was done.

The 16k means nothing as plenty of wankers and non wankers get hofs the difference is they werent banned by MA previously.

If you are banned surely that means you are banned otherwise you do like this clown and just make a new avatar and continue your fucked up ways all over again till that avatar gets banned, wash, rinse and repeat.

The only good i see from this is that hofs are random cause that fuckwit got one :)

2012-05-08 13:44:26 Chuck Caly Rocknroll killed a creature (Leviathan Old) with a value of 622 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2012-05-08 14:13:50 Chuck Caly Rocknroll killed a creature (Leviathan Old) with a value of 653 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Smells like ATH on the way :cool:

Doesn't the loot distribution work this way? :scratch2:

j/k

I know for à fact that games work like that with rewards distributed like entropia. But i do not know if they use that way towards us.

Back