cant get into foma...

Status

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
Whats the normal way to enter foma, fly into the blue light thing?
Anyway, nothing works and i cant enter, pressing T doesnt work either..
Any ideas?

Whatever you do don't relog to try and solve it, I did that when the same happened to me a few hours ago and ended up stuck dead in space.

Best send in a support case

I tried 4 hours ago. Foma was closed to me too :(

To land at FOMA, you just fly directly at the asteroid (from any direction).

Someone from my soc tried to go to foma today and couldn't get in. Then I got my (lack of) taxes, so decided to investigate myself, and I cannot get to foma either. Hope it's fixed soon...

The only way to get in atm seems to be through support. After sending in a support case, I was able to get teleported into FOMA in only a few minutes (Thanks support!). Also, if you right click your avatar (Or ship), you can send in a support through in-game.

The only way to get in atm seems to be through support. After sending in a support case, I was able to get teleported into FOMA in only a few minutes (Thanks support!). Also, if you right click your avatar (Or ship), you can send in a support through in-game.

I sendt support!

I did re log, Now im dead in space. T dos not work. So her I am. Cant do shitt!
No despelator hunt before work tooday I see =(

If you are in blue dot for foma in space map t to revive... Foma is a bit up on z axis from space station so you may need to re aim ship a little if flying from SS...

Status
Back