FYI: Excessive Whining & Negativity

Status
Pointing out the influence / partial responsibility that customers play in this equation is correct. HOWEVER - you can even stick with the bank analogy - why not let the banks/MindArk fix the problem first (that they created and profited of for years), before asking the customers who paid for bank/MA's profit to do (sometimes very serious) extra efforts 'to save the economy'? Fixing both simultaneously is of course advisible, but imo clearly banks/MindArk should set the example and stimulate responsibility.

You have a point. Really its a two pronged approach and it must be done in tandem. That I think the players are causing a problem does not mean I dont think MA has caused a problem too. I just dont believe this forum is the channel for resolving problems of that type. Support needs to make adjustments on their end for players to offer feedback often through ingame channels. I've always advocated a feedback terminal ingame, where specific topics of concern are addressed and all active players are encouraged to provide input via multiple choice options to those topics.

Those can then be quantified and results tallied by the system internally, for competent and knowledgeable staff to review.

This is something I have put forward to the platform staff via alternative communication channels. They have been refreshingly receptive to such ideas.

On the forum we are neither competent (we dont have all the information) nor are we qualified (we dont know the corporate situation and are not platform developers). So ultimately our "feedback" amounts to nothing more than a collective, unintelligible moan as different topics fly. That and people who dont play/havnt played in quite some time dilute the feedback with random negativity.

You have a point. Really its a two pronged approach and it must be done in tandem. That I think the players are causing a problem does not mean I dont think MA has caused a problem too. I just dont believe this forum is the channel for resolving problems of that type. Support needs to make adjustments on their end for players to offer feedback often through ingame channels. I've always advocated a feedback terminal ingame, where specific topics of concern are addressed and all active players are encouraged to provide input via multiple choice options to those topics.

Those can then be quantified and results tallied by the system internally, for competent and knowledgeable staff to review.

This is something I have put forward to the platform staff via alternative communication channels. They have been refreshingly receptive to such ideas.

On the forum we are neither competent (we dont have all the information) nor are we qualified (we dont know the corporate situation and are not platform developers). So ultimately our "feedback" amounts to nothing more than a collective, unintelligible moan as different topics fly. That and people who dont play/havnt played in quite some time dilute the feedback with random negativity.

The thing with that is that its unlikely the "competent and knowledgeable" staff you speak of will get a different reaction from players giving feedback in game than here, and for the players at the moment this is the only place they can compare their experiences with others.
You said you are on the board of the company, and i notice you seem quite new here, so while quite a few of the disgruntled and angry customers have a problem articulating themselves effectively, the list of reasons for their disillusion is a long one. And many of them do really love the game and despair at what seems to be the lack of competence and knowledge of the staff. This is after all a service they provide? Customer service and satisfaction should be at the forefront of their mind with every decision they make?

The thing with that is that its unlikely the "competent and knowledgeable" staff you speak of will get a different reaction from players giving feedback in game than here, and for the players at the moment this is the only place they can compare their experiences with others.
You said you are on the board of the company, and i notice you seem quite new here, so while quite a few of the disgruntled and angry customers have a problem articulating themselves effectively, the list of reasons for their disillusion is a long one. And many of them do really love the game and despair at what seems to be the lack of competence and knowledge of the staff. This is after all a service they provide? Customer service and satisfaction should be at the forefront of their mind with every decision they make?

Quite new here? No. I have terminated my forum account multiple times, by requesting the moderation staff to remove it. I find the forum community useful to a point, and necessary to another point. Ultimately though I find it very frustrating and tend to get drawn into long debates with folks who have no intention of actually reading what I say, but trying very hard to remain clever so they can please whatever audience they may think they have.

Like Farmer Smurf above. :lolup:

Customer service should be at the forefront. But you're wrong about the reaction. Here, on the forum, its just a confused, jumbled mess 20 or 40 pages long for each major topic that staff must filter through. There is nothing quantifiable. A terminal with x amount of specific answers to a specific question is very quantifiable, and if utilized correctly, which isnt difficult, can allow a committee charged with QA to review and come up with prioritized, sensible solutions which may then, at the company's discretion, be provided back to the community in some form/plan/progress report. It also engages active users who do not utilize the forums, and disengages inactive users, non-users, and former users who are no longer in good standing. These people may otherwise pollute/skew results.

It's rather simple, and requires alot less work than wading through multiple posts a day and attempting to ascertain specific reactions to specific problems.

Ehm, what did you say again?

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Quite new here? No. I have terminated my forum account multiple times, by requesting the moderation staff to remove it. I find the forum community useful to a point, and necessary to another point. Ultimately though I find it very frustrating and tend to get drawn into long debates with folks who have no intention of actually reading what I say, but trying very hard to remain clever so they can please whatever audience they may think they have.

Like Farmer Smurf above. :lolup:

Customer service should be at the forefront. But you're wrong about the reaction. Here, on the forum, its just a confused, jumbled mess 20 or 40 pages long for each major topic that staff must filter through. There is nothing quantifiable. A terminal with x amount of specific answers to a specific question is very quantifiable, and if utilized correctly, which isnt difficult, can allow a committee charged with QA to review and come up with prioritized, sensible solutions which may then, at the company's discretion, be provided back to the community in some form/plan/progress report. It also engages active users who do not utilize the forums, and disengages inactive users, non-users, and former users who are no longer in good standing. These people may otherwise pollute/skew results.

It's rather simple, and requires alot less work than wading through multiple posts a day and attempting to ascertain specific reactions to specific problems.

I think why many come to the forum instead of using the official channels is because of the standard cut and paste response to support requests or feedback. Or the "sorry not our problem" when an ingame system has failed on a player. And the odd occasion where the support channel even gives the wrong information.

At the moment we've still got poor spawn levels on a lot of mobs across the universe, that information turned up on the forums way before any sort of official announcement and I've only seen that on the Ark forum. So far there's still nothing on the loader in the support or planet sections to let players know of the issue or that it's looking like Tuesday before a patch is ready.

Then we have the time where the Ark loot got turned off completely for most of a day and it took the players to inform other players and the Ark staff themselves as the support team had gone home / replying with the cut and paste response we all know and love. This sort of posting of problems is a massive benefit to the players and EU on the forums.

The speeding up of reporting of problems on the client loader could reduce many of the greviences some players have with MA, reducing the posts on the forum and is one area they worked on but still needs to be improved. A known issues section of the loaders default page.

An ingame terminal to view announcements would benefit EU greatly, especially if it's updated daily. And as you suggested could provide feedback to them if it's affecting you as it was said a while back they base fixes on the amount of people reporting the problem. Being able to do it ingame rather than have to go through the website would make it lot easier to let MA know of issues.

But then for many if it doesn't affect them personally or they're ok with it they immediately decide it's whining. Threads die out fast if people didn't post in them and even faster if people didn't treat them as personal insults if someone disagrees their point of view and try to turn it into a flame war.

Last edited:
. I have terminated my forum account multiple times, by requesting the moderation staff to remove it.

Forum history has proven that the stranger the story gets, the more bullshit it contains.

Your story is getting stranger every time you post.

Edit.. Who are you really??..

Last edited:
Forum history has proven that the stranger the story gets, the more bullshit it contains.

Your story is getting stranger every time you post.

Edit.. Who are you really??..

Nothing strange about my story, except perhaps what you want to be strange. Maybe a new conspiracy can develop! Ooh, the drama! That's not a reflection on me though. That's a reflection on you. :wise:

I think the forum has alot of people whom I would rather not discuss things with. However because of exposure to them and my own personal tendencies to respond to stupidity with an attempt to correct said stupidity (probably why I taught high school for a little bit... I seem to be drawn to teaching whether in real life or otherwise), I end up being exposed to those people. In past efforts to limit this exposure I asked my account be terminated. This can be corroborated by John Capital. He did the termination of the account after some discussion, where he said the forum had its uses, and I disagreed with him and asked the account be terminated immediately.

Ultimately he was correct, though. The forum has its uses despite some obvious and rather loud dimwits (read: people with an IQ somewhere between that of a Sofa and a Cockerspaniel - see picture below) who populate it. I created a new account once those uses were realized, and even asked that the name be restored to the new account just to avoid confusion over identity and the obvious trolling attempts that would follow. That wasnt possible, so I let it go.

Unfortunately engaging the community on a productive level is not one of the uses of this forum. By and large I have given up on that. Most people wont even read this post through to this particular line. 140 characters or less for the win!

As for me, I am who I am. Popeye said that first, but I'll quote him. Same name. I've held this name for 15 years now and have no intention of changing it. I feel its rather epic sounding.

internetiq.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely!!!
History shows the world always flourishes when dissidents are brought to their knees! Beat down those people who dare have an opposite opinion...you hero. :cheer::love:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My reading of history shows me that people flourish when private property rights are enforced and contracts are resolved equitably by the courts. And when government is restrained from interfering in the free market.

A forum has rules. It is the moderators duty and priviledge to enforce them.

Last edited:
Knock off the personal insults people. Thanks.

My reading of history shows me that people flourish when private property rights are enforced and contracts are resolved equitably by the courts. And when government is restrained from interfering in the free market.

i don't see the relation between markets and a specific forum . as for the bolded part, pure propaganda. i wish i saw those banks bite the dust without government intervention, as a free market would resolve those situations. and a private monopole on a free market is the sweetest thing, seconded by a cartel between private firms of course, without official restrictions . sorry for off-topic but i am fed up with this kind of shit every day IRL .
my only and last post in this thread and sorry again for off-topic.

i don't see the relation between markets and a specific forum . as for the bolded part, pure propaganda. i wish i saw those banks bite the dust without government intervention, as a free market would resolve those situations. and a private monopole on a free market is the sweetest thing, seconded by a cartel between private firms of course, without official restrictions . sorry for off-topic but i am fed up with this kind of shit every day IRL .
my only and last post in this thread and sorry again for off-topic.

Me neither. :)

That's was why I was curious why the guy I replied to talked of prosperous peoples and what not...

I agree 100%. Now if we could just get the self-appointed forum cops to stfu and stop trying to be in charge, there would be much less fighting.;) Report posts you feel break the rules and let the mods do their job. ;)

An interesting article in today's online news that I think might have some relevance to this topic:
Searching for civility online

It reminds me somewhat of this quote:
''..a dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than a riot.

This symptom is especially serious in that an individual displaying it never thinks of it as a sign of ill health but as proof of his/her strength..." ~ Robert Heinlein,'Friday', 1982.

Im here since 2004.
Welcome to the infinite loop.

The beloved, tiny MMORPG, called Project Entropia, that already had its whining and laughing back in 2001, turned into a gigantic, empty desert.

The juggernaut overwhelmed most of the love and the small details.

But we are still here. Criticizing and getting criticized.

Hope dies last.

I really enjoyed 2004-2007, which had its own laughing & whining, I loved "The Thing" mission, enjoyed the free items of Next Island and I still hunt Drones now and then. Other then that, this lovely MMORPG lost most of its charme long ago and it will probably never return.

For me only the gambling factor is left and tons of retro-memories. :)

But Im still here. Watching the sinking ship, that will never sink.

All my hope was put on Cyrene, but the Soft-Launch was rather boring. Nothing else then Calypso or Next Island. Palms, bling bling water and different, "fancy" textured mobs that need to be killed and didnt really leave a "this is a one-of-a-kind mob" feeling, just to slllooOoooOOoOOoowwwlyyy raise my skills.

I got dissapointed and excited at the same time. Very often. That was the time between 2004-2007.

Now it just feels dull. But hunting drones now and then or do some mining, recalls the old days sometimes. Especially on Arkadia. Good job! (Did I just write something positive about EU ?!) :O

*Consider this beeing constructive crticism please*​

People seem to forget, a forum is a direct representation of the game... If people are happy they will say so ... If people are unhappy they will say so as well .... Just a bit louder.

Once you ban negative people here, they might leave and maybe also leave the game .... Then a new mob of players come in and have the same experience and the cycle continues ... So instead of silencing people, let's get to the root of the issues that are creating these ill feelings. It's like saying your arm is hurting bad so instead of finding out why and fixing it lets chop it off!

Remember, you always hate the things most when you put your heart on the line because you love them so much. Anyone here gone through a divorce or a breakup ? ... Bet you any money the ones you hate the most where the ones you loved the most and they disappointed you big time.

So,

FIX BUGS
FIX BALANCE
FIX SKILLS AND USE OF SKILLS
FIX ALL THE TAMING, BEAUTY ETC ETC
STOP MESSING WITH NEW PLANETS WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FIXED HALF THE THINGS FROM 5 YEARS BACK.

.... DO THE ABOVE AND IT WILL BRING BACK CONFIDENCE AND PLAYERS WILL LOVE THIS GAME LIKE THEY SHOULD .... AS IT IS AN AWESOME GAME!

I am the first to admit that despite some criticism I freakin love this game ... So please don't mes it up anymore!!! ... The people that are falsely praising the game despite all these issues are the ones that have a lot depending on the market so they keep pushing the positive stuff, but they know very well that it's a front .... You have the investors and people that hold a lot of assets in the game that will always try to tell you otherwise, which is fair enough because they are scared that all this talk will crash the market and they will be screwed. I run a lot of businesses and I know how this stuff works ... But really... Issues need to be addressed because the biggest advertisers and promoters of this game are the regular players NOT your investors. And trust me no economy is better than an economy with greater numbers .... Look at India and China. So, if you want this game to be bigger and better, make the grassroots players happy ad you shall all see the DOLLARS!!!

People seem to forget, a forum is a direct representation of the game... If people are happy they will say so ... If people are unhappy they will say so as well .... Just a bit louder.

Once you ban negative people here, they might leave and maybe also leave the game .... Then a new mob of players come in and have the same experience and the cycle continues ... So instead of silencing people, let's get to the root of the issues that are creating these ill feelings. It's like saying your arm is hurting bad so instead of finding out why and fixing it lets chop it off!

Remember, you always hate the things most when you put your heart on the line because you love them so much. Anyone here gone through a divorce or a breakup ? ... Bet you any money the ones you hate the most where the ones you loved the most and they disappointed you big time.

So,

FIX BUGS
FIX BALANCE
FIX SKILLS AND USE OF SKILLS
FIX ALL THE TAMING, BEAUTY ETC ETC
STOP MESSING WITH NEW PLANETS WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FIXED HALF THE THINGS FROM 5 YEARS BACK.

.... DO THE ABOVE AND IT WILL BRING BACK CONFIDENCE AND PLAYERS WILL LOVE THIS GAME LIKE THEY SHOULD .... AS IT IS AN AWESOME GAME!

I am the first to admit that despite some criticism I freakin love this game ... So please don't mes it up anymore!!! ... The people that are falsely praising the game despite all these issues are the ones that have a lot depending on the market so they keep pushing the positive stuff, but they know very well that it's a front .... You have the investors and people that hold a lot of assets in the game that will always try to tell you otherwise, which is fair enough because they are scared that all this talk will crash the market and they will be screwed. I run a lot of businesses and I know how this stuff works ... But really... Issues need to be addressed because the biggest advertisers and promoters of this game are the regular players NOT your investors. And trust me no economy is better than an economy with greater numbers .... Look at India and China. So, if you want this game to be bigger and better, make the grassroots players happy ad you shall all see the DOLLARS!!!

Amen! :yay:

I'd give you a +rep for the post but I can't, because this forum is messed up.

You, like so many others, gravely misinterpret the purpose of this thread. Did you actually read the entire OP?

This is not about banning people or shutting threads for justified negativity, this is about enforcing the rule against those who come to this forum with the sole purpose of being negative. Those who come and are negative simply to be negative.

Some of whom doesn't even play the game anymore, they just hang around here oozing hate because they have nothing better to do. I posted one serious example of that (and how that only hurts the game) earlier in this thread.

I agree. The negativity about errors & bugs is ok. It is needed. It keeps ppl alive.

This kind of negativity the Opost is aimed at is not about making the game better, it is about poisoning everyone's thoughts and making their game the worst experience they can. It is about killing the game, slowly, slice by slice, painfully and with twisted pleasure.

You, like so many others, gravely misinterpret the purpose of this thread. Did you actually read the entire OP?

This is not about banning people or shutting threads for justified negativity, this is about enforcing the rule against those who come to this forum with the sole purpose of being negative. Those who come and are negative simply to be negative.

Some of whom doesn't even play the game anymore, they just hang around here oozing hate because they have nothing better to do. I posted one serious example of that (and how that only hurts the game) earlier in this thread.

I fully support that we as the players need to hold MA to account for certain things (e.g. taming, bugs, scammers etc). They need to be made aware of our grievances in a rational, civil way and they need to respond in kind (and I think they have been improving in this regard). There is an article that has just been posted on EP about taming that is perfect example of how to do this.

However, 90% of the whining and complaining posts on this forum are about loot and cost of play. Do yourselves a favour and look at the first few pages of threads posted on here back in 2005, there were exactly the same complaints 7 years ago.

• The % return has changed! It has not (and I and many others can back this up with concrete numbers, unlike most of the whiners on here.)
  • Shared loot sucks! Only the ubers/noobs get the items!! Nobody's forcing you to shoot at shared loot mobs. I've done 90% of this robot event solo.
  • It costs tooo much to play!!! This has also not changed since I've been here. And if you can't understand that higher-level gameplay and more hours online equals more cost then that is your own mental fail.
  • MA has a conspiracy to 1) steal my stuff/money, 2) protect their "favoured" avatars, 3) whatever other crack-induced fantasy I cooked up. Seriously? If this is what you think why are you still here? Go report it to the police/government/your mom.

When you log into this universe and deposit your ped, you do so agreeing to play by MA's rules. Things like return % and cost-of-play are entirely up to them. If you don't like it, leave. If the enjoyment you get is not worth the cost, leave. If MA has got it wrong, then they will pay the price, but seeing as they are still here 10 years and two major financial crises later, they must be doing something right.

Your complaints are not new. They will not make MA change anything.

As I said in another thread, the increased volume of whining and complaining does not necessarily or even probably mean things have gotten worse. There are many other factors, for example:

• People are generally poorer now than a few years ago.
  • A lot has changed in terms of content and game mechanics.
  • The "other" forum closed down.

I am generally against over-moderation of any forum, online or otherwise, but I'd also like to be able to read about EU, not just about how much people hate it. Go and make an anti-EU forum if that's what you want.

However, 90% of the whining and complaining posts on this forum are about loot and cost of play. Do yourselves a favour and look at the first few pages of threads posted on here back in 2005, there were exactly the same complaints 7 years ago.

Logical explanation .... If 90% are complaining about loot and cost of play that means it needs to be looked at. Also, there is a massive decline in playerbase from 2007. When I first joined MA had about 200000+ players advertised on their frontage ... I don't see that anywhere now.

Even in my soc and my FL, the people that used to praise this game the most are the ones that have left long ago. There would be give or take 10k players at this time.

Intrinsically most people are positive I believe but sometimes things turn so bad that they turn negative. Also, the point is ridiculous when people say "if you don't like it ...leave" ... Why? ... Because people have investments for a long time and it is not that easy as you put it. This is the biggest war cry of bigots that say to ethnic populations around the world "if you don't like it ...leave" ... So I don't really like that saying. Is it then fair for me to say if you don't like a negative post then don't read? ... It's much easier than leaving a game they like. Wouldn't you say?

Another point raised about players that are inactive spreading poison etc etc... If you are having such a great time in the game what are you doing in the forum?... If I was getting over 90% regularly, I wouldn't care a bit about the forum and play the game instead.

There's no smoke without a fire !

GL!

EDIT: Just a quick note to all the players who are having a great time and getting positive returns. Please understand that most people login to a forum mainly to complain and bitch so doesn't matter what forum you go to, the negative will always outweigh the positive ... People only cry out when they need help or they are frustrated. If you want less negativity, unfortunately you will need to post more positive stuff to balance it out... Trust me THAT'S THE ONLY WAY!!!

Last edited:
Logical explanation .... If 90% are complaining about loot and cost of play that means it needs to be looked at. Also, there is a massive decline in playerbase from 2007. When I first joined MA had about 200000+ players advertised on their frontage ... I don't see that anywhere now.

There is so much wrong with this it's difficult to know where to start. First of all, 90% are not complaining, even on the forum, nevermind in game. Not even close, and you know that. Secondly, EU has never had anywhere close to 200000 active players, we all know that regardless of what MA says.

Based on the activity I see ingame, I would say there are about 30-40% less active players then when I last played in 2009. EU is linked to RL, therefore the most logical explanation for the declining playerbase and increased complaints is the same as the explanation for the increased discontent in the real world:

NOBODY HAS ANY FRIKKEN MONEY.

People are poor and pissed off and looking for people to blame.

I have no problem with the occaisional moan about returns, we've all had bad runs and bad loot periods. We all say into soc-chat once in a while "shit, that one cost me big". My issue is that people fail to recognise that the "rules of the game" have not changed, all that has changed is their situation.

Maybe MA could improve things by changing the loot-return %, although people have to realise that that would have it's own economic repercussions (MU on stackables would plummet, for example). Can people not see that it is because of the 90% return that MU exists at all? Increase the 90% and average MU has to decrease, it's basic economics.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, because that is MA's call to make.

Also, the point is ridiculous when people say "if you don't like it ...leave" ... Why? ... Because people have investments for a long time and it is not that easy as you put it. This is the biggest war cry of bigots that say to ethnic populations around the world "if you don't like it ...leave" ... So I don't really like that saying. Is it then fair for me to say if you don't like a negative post then don't read? ... It's much easier than leaving a game they like. Wouldn't you say?

Really? You're comparing this to racism? Wow.

A more accurate analogy would be that of an immigrant voluntarily moving to a foreign country, then constantly bitching about the tax rate. In that case, yes, I think an appropriate response would be "GTFO". I myself am currently an expat in a country who's laws I do not agree with, but I understand that I agreed to abide by them when I applied for the visa.

Another point raised about players that are inactive spreading poison etc etc... If you are having such a great time in the game what are you doing in the forum?... If I was getting over 90% regularly, I wouldn't care a bit about the forum and play the game instead.

I don't know where this idea came about that the people who are positive about the game are getting great returns. Currently my returns since October last year are less than 80%, roughly a 30k ped loss. But I am an adult and I understand that this is the result of my own choices and actions. Since starting to play more sensibly, using information I get from these forums (in amongst all the whining and dross) my returns are, you guessed it, 90%.

Sure, maybe the game could cost less to play, but it doesn't. That would be a different game. This game is still here because the 90% works, regardless of how much people like to complain about it. Sure, the last couple of years have been tough, but that is true for a lot of companies and countires at the moment, the world is in the shitter.

I come to this forum for information, and because I like to interact with (some) of the community beyond those I have on FL. I also use the forum mainly when at work, when I am at home, I play.

There is so much wrong with this it's difficult to know where to start. First of all, 90% are not complaining, even on the forum, nevermind in game. Not even close, and you know that. Secondly, EU has never had anywhere close to 200000 active players, we all know that regardless of what MA says.

Based on the activity I see ingame, I would say there are about 30-40% less active players then when I last played in 2009. EU is linked to RL, therefore the most logical explanation for the declining playerbase and increased complaints is the same as the explanation for the increased discontent in the real world:

NOBODY HAS ANY FRIKKEN MONEY.

People are poor and pissed off and looking for people to blame.

I have no problem with the occaisional moan about returns, we've all had bad runs and bad loot periods. We all say into soc-chat once in a while "shit, that one cost me big". My issue is that people fail to recognise that the "rules of the game" have not changed, all that has changed is their situation.

Maybe MA could improve things by changing the loot-return %, although people have to realise that that would have it's own economic repercussions (MU on stackables would plummet, for example). Can people not see that it is because of the 90% return that MU exists at all? Increase the 90% and average MU has to decrease, it's basic economics.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, because that is MA's call to make.

Really? You're comparing this to racism? Wow.

A more accurate analogy would be that of an immigrant voluntarily moving to a foreign country, then constantly bitching about the tax rate. In that case, yes, I think an appropriate response would be "GTFO". I myself am currently an expat in a country who's laws I do not agree with, but I understand that I agreed to abide by them when I applied for the visa.

I don't know where this idea came about that the people who are positive about the game are getting great returns. Currently my returns since October last year are less than 80%, roughly a 30k ped loss. But I am an adult and I understand that this is the result of my own choices and actions. Since starting to play more sensibly, using information I get from these forums (in amongst all the whining and dross) my returns are, you guessed it, 90%.

Sure, maybe the game could cost less to play, but it doesn't. That would be a different game. This game is still here because the 90% works, regardless of how much people like to complain about it. Sure, the last couple of years have been tough, but that is true for a lot of companies and countires at the moment, the world is in the shitter.

I come to this forum for information, and because I like to interact with (some) of the community beyond those I have on FL. I also use the forum mainly when at work, when I am at home, I play.

Thank you for proving me right !!! ...

You know why?... You have the right to say whatever you want including our conflicting point of view .... I can say you sound very negetive in your post itself from my perspective...BUT I applaud your freedom to do so here... Hence it is a forum... So stop taking other peoples freedom away by saying they can't.

Whats good for one is good for all.

Thank you!!!

• It costs tooo much to play!!! This has also not changed since I've been here. And if you can't understand that higher-level gameplay and more hours online equals more cost then that is your own mental fail.

Actually, changed, at least in mining. And in way less expensive - rookie tools/bombs.

But...

Thank you for proving me right !!! ...

You know why?... You have the right to say whatever you want including our conflicting point of view .... I can say you sound very negetive in your post itself from my perspective...BUT I applaud your freedom to do so here... Hence it is a forum... So stop taking other peoples freedom away by saying they can't.

Whats good for one is good for all.

Thank you!!!

Agreed, and there are few things I like more than a good forum debate. And people are free to post thier views in any way that they see fit, as long as it does not contravene one of the forum rules, such as the one recently introduced.

The tone of my recent posts has indeed been negative, that is a direct and natural response to general tone of the forum lately. If people posted their greviances is a rational manner I would have no problem with it. It's more the way people are posting rather than the content that bothers me.

MA and the game are not perfect, I realise that as much as anyone else. They do fuck up regularly, and they should be taken to account for that, however most of the whine-threads on here read more like a child's tantrum than anything else (and 99% of them never offer any proof of the supposed issue.)

*Waaaaa!!!! My loot sucks!!! No I can't prove it because logs are for losers. Waaaaaaa!!!*

Status
Back