Big Depositors - lets start doing business with each other

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
This post has been edited rather than start a new one:

I am seeking to compile a list of people who deposit. The reason is that I will try to do business with you, other depositors, when I can. Not just business as in purchasing items, but all other aspects of EU too. I want to help support those who deposit into this game. I am not "boycotting" non-depositors, I have bought tons of stuff from you and will continue to do so (the 300k sweat I have in storage throughout the universe is proof :) When I need something really bad I will buy it no matter who is selling it, but if I have a choice, I want to give my business to depositors.

For example, if I am going through Apis's on the broker (all with the same MU), and I see one of your names on it as seller, I WILL choose THAT apis, because I want to help depositors when I can.

And it goes farther than just buying items. In my case, the first $5k USD I spent on this game was the WORST $5k that I spent on this game. I had to learn a LOT of lessons the hard way. So if there are other regular depositors on this list that don't have stuff to sell, I still want to know who they are so I can help them too.

Whenever it is possible:
I will buy my guns from you.
I will buy my amps from you.
I will hunt with you.
I will help you.
And I will share info with you.

This OP was edited after this thread was around 16 pages of mostly inflammatory argument. I really hope it stops. I am not here saying one is ok and another group isn't. I just have made a personal decision regarding where I want to primarily spend my time and money, and this thread is designed to allow people to inform me if they ARE a depositor and have their name added to the list. It is that simple. There does not need to be class warfare. I just want to know who deposits in one clear, concise, easy to find list. Nobody on this list is saying that we are excluding anybody.

Some of us are small depositors, some are medium, and some are huge. At first I tried to find a way to set criteria, but every way I thought of had its own faults. Some do a set amount monthly, and some do big deposits a few times per year. I think it is just too hard to differentiate big depositors over small ones. If you want, state how much you deposit each month or year (it still interests me...), but the list wont be separated into a hierarchy of deposited amounts. So all I ask now is that anyone who wants to be on the list, then just make a statement saying you actively deposit within the last year and either post or pm some statement or proof.

The list, it its simplest sense, is a list of people who deposit regularly.

Please leave your full Avatar name in the reply so I can copy and paste it easily :) And please write the location of any stores or shopkeepers you have, or what items you craft a lot, or anything else that helps us find each other when we need something.

Last edited:
The List

Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Daniel Danimal Diep
Sir Valentin
Harena Serica Turbinis
Sunny 'SunG' Day
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Michael Smoerble Stock
Darcy Aeris Wood
Clytemnestra Darksteel
Harena Serica Turbinis
Lucy Lou Povey
Mandi
Clark ManOfSteel Kent
Jennifer Jenny Ferr
Narfi Hungry Willem
Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
Boardian Chilix Corunian
Jimmy Inno Felix

*some of you I don't have full names for, so I will update this if you get it to me.

Last edited:
Sure, you can add me to this list as I've deposted over 3 years worth of total salaries. (Enough to make anybody cry). I'll post up a screenie later when I am home ;)

Edit:

Here you go as promised... don't look if you don't want to cry :)

I also will not tell you when the last time I deposited was :)

~Danimal

Last edited:
So from this day forward, I will add to this thread a list of anyone who shares their average monthly deposit of at least 500k USD or more and a screenshot showing you have deposited at least 500k USD in the past 30 days. Hopefully we can help each other out.

Holy crap, no. And I thought I had an addiction.

So from this day forward, I will add to this thread a list of anyone who shares their average monthly deposit of at least 500k USD or more and a screenshot showing you have deposited at least 500k USD in the past 30 days. Hopefully we can help each other out.
/QUOTE]

Are you sure you want those who deposit 500.000 USD a month? That's going to be a fairly short list :scratch2:

Yea I figured it was a typo...

~Danimal

Holy crap, no. And I thought I had an addiction.

OOPS! That was a typo...I meant 500USD, not 500k USD. Big difference :eyecrazy:
Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Are you sure you want those who deposit 500.000 USD a month? That's going to be a fairly short list :scratch2:

Yeah, that was a typo :) What I meant was $500USD. However, if I did have an extra 500kUSD in my bank account, I probably would be on that list :yay:

nvm..........

well, then I will nvm too :)

Last edited:
Its a good idea why dont you just form a new society so your group can be inhouse.

Kinda mixed feelings of this I only plow in 100-300usd in a month and none in the summer so ofc I'm below this threshold but at the same time, I have the standard dislike of leaches/none supporters even more so when I see them bitching and complaining about something they get on my dollar.

the thread is unbecoming of a community though if you are building a new one its more understandable yet with my thoughts of people who play in my finical range as the bread and butter of this game, why do you leave us out in the cold. I have thought of people who deposit 100+ a month as the ones who keep this game alive and the newbs as the ones who help to grow it though how many noobs do you have to turn over to get a sold depositor whats one worth? 20, 50, 300, leaches that stay in the game.

it bothers me to see somebody negate my financial contributions when I know they are of greater substance. more so knowing odds are we contribute more to the game in our numbers then the top few percent.

Its a good idea why dont you just form a new society so your group can be inhouse.

Thought about that, but I figured many depositors would not want to leave there current Soc. So I figured this was the next best way, but yeah if anyone is in a Soc with a lot of depositors, let me know :)

Kinda mixed feelings of this I only plow in 100-300usd in a month and none in the summer so ofc I'm below this threshold but at the same time, I have the standard dislike of leaches/none supporters even more so when I see them bitching and complaining about something they get on my dollar.

the thread is unbecoming of a community though if you are building a new one its more understandable yet with my thoughts of people who play in my finical range as the bread and butter of this game, why do you leave us out in the cold. I have thought of people who deposit 100+ a month as the ones who keep this game alive and the newbs as the ones who help to grow it though how many noobs do you have to turn over to get a sold depositor whats one worth? 20, 50, 300, leaches that stay in the game.

it bothers me to see somebody negate my financial contributions when I know they are of greater substance. more so knowing odds are we contribute more to the game in our numbers then the top few percent.

You are very right actually. I didn't really think about it...I just picked that number because it was around the range I was depositing...but it IS true, that 100-300USD depositors matter just as much. I didn't really think the whole thing through yet. I am going to edit my OP. Anyone who deposits at least 100USD/month and has a screenie showing at least 200USD in any one month is welcome. This is a work in progress, and I appreciate any help I can get :)

Lately I have seen a lot of posts discussing the problem of non-depositors in this game as it pertains to the depositors. I am sick of paying for Hof's and ATH's of non-depositors. Of course we are all free to play how we want, and I understand non-depositors have every right to play here, but I want to do MY business with DEPOSITORS.

I have been averaging over $1k USD/month for over the past year...it was less during the years before that. I have averaged around $500USD/month during my avatars lifetime.

So from this day forward, I will add to this thread a list of anyone who shares their average monthly deposit for the past year (of at least $500 USD/month or more) and a screenshot showing you have deposited at least $500 USD in the past 30 days. Hopefully we can help each other out.

If you meet this criteria, then whenever it is possible:
I will buy my guns from you.
I will buy my amps from you.
I will hunt with you.
I will help you.
And I will share info with you.

Basically, I will know that you are a good person to do business with. And I hope we can try and do business with each other. :)

This thread is NOT meant to bash anyone...I simply want to know who I should choose to do business with. There is no violation of EULA because I am free to choose who I want to do business with, and this thread is meant for people who deposit. :mad: Everyone else stay away! :mad: (But I know you wont) :tongue2:

(The screenshot shows that my monthly limit is 30k ped (which is $3000 USD). The maximum deposit that I can do right now is 800 USD. Which means that this past 30-day span, I have deposited $2200 USD. MA made the deposit screen a bit more confusing recently.)

Please leave your full Avatar name in the reply so I can copy and paste it easily :) And please write the location of any stores or shopkeepers you have, or what items you craft a lot, or anything else that helps us find each other when we need something.

Hi! its obvious to me you have no concept of the true value of money! if you can waste your money in EU! then boast about how you are a high depositor!! Really! who gives a SH%$#T all that money your throwing away give some to charity! help homeless people! danm! pull yourself away from your computer and go on a holiday!! if people want to deposit less! then good on them :) its called playing smart and good financial management! really what it comes down to is know one cares about how much you deposit!! if the world was to end tomorrow and you had 3 hours to live what would you have to show for it a bunch of virtual assets that amount to nothing.......

You can add me to this list but not for 500k US $ per month :eyecrazy: but much more then 500 US $ per month.:dunce:

Hi! its obvious to me you have no concept of the true value of money! if you can waste your money in EU! then boast about how you are a high depositor!! Really! who gives a SH%$#T all that money your throwing away give some to charity! help homeless people! danm! pull yourself away from your computer and go on a holiday!! if people want to deposit less! then good on them :) its called playing smart and good financial management! really what it comes down to is know one cares about how much you deposit!! if the world was to end tomorrow and you had 3 hours to live what would you have to show for it a bunch of virtual assets that amount to nothing.......

No need to bitch about it, and who cares if one leaves behind a house a car or whatever real life assets, you can;t use them in your grave anyway, don't bash the depositor, he has good enough reason to do business anyway he likes (and before you bash me, no I don;t depo 1k usd a month)

I really dont get why people bitch over things like this, and I dont get a lot of bitching on fpc either

In 2007 I volunteered over 1000 hours of my time to help victims of domestic violence, the disabled, and the elderly at Prairie State Legal Services. In 2008 it was about 200 hours, and I have volunteered there at least 100 hours per year since then and I also give to the church AND do basically anything I can to help those around me. I work 50-60 hours per week, running my own office, and trust me, if I wanted to brag, I could. I also go out a lot, take plenty of time off and still manage 20-30 hours/ week in the game that I love. Other people watch t.v. to relax...I don't...I play EU. But that rebuttal to your allegations is not what this is about. I want to make it clear to trolls like you that all this is about is that I would rather give my purchase orders to the people that pay for this game to function (the DEPOSITORS) then the people that don't, or at least do whatever it is I can to make sure I buy from them whenever possible. That is all, troll.

Last edited:
This thread is going to turn into a big mess in 3, 2, 1....

In 2007 I volunteered over 1000 hours of my time to help victims of domestic violence, the disabled, and the elderly at Prairie State Legal Services. In 2008 it was about 200 hours, and I have volunteered there at least 100 hours per year since then and I also give to the church AND do basically anything I can to help those around me. I work 50-60 hours per week, running my own office, and trust me, if I wanted to brag, I could. That is not what this is about. I want to make it clear to trolls like you that all this is about is that I would rather give my money to the people that pay for this game to function (the DEPOSITORS) then the people that don't. That is all, troll.

Eh!! ok!! good for you! though you dont seem to have learnt anything form all your hours volunteering with those less fortunate in our society! you come across very immature actually (resorting to calling me a troll where you also stamping your feet like a two year old child) also! you say (* trust me, if I wanted to brag, I could) well by stating that you already are bragging! like i said previously know one cares and i certainly dont! in regards to what you deposit! but i think in the future you should use some foresight before posting and use what little maturity you have to consider how your action and words will affect others!

... Anyone who deposits at least 100USD/month and has a screenie showing at least 200USD in any one month is welcome. ...

I can meet this criteria. The amount deposited each week depends ofc on the current AUD/USD exchange rate.
Add me to the list pls. Screenie of transaction history available if required.

And just to respond to this, having deposited does not mean that I have lost anything by playing.
Until I started buying CLD's, the total TT value of my items was always greater than my total deposits.
I don't really need to deposit to play, but I continue to do so to (a) support the game developers (both MA and PP's) and (b) there's stuff I want that I don't yet own :) I deposit an amount that is (roughly) what some might spend on a lottery ticket each week, and considerably less than many spend each week on cigarettes or alcohol (or other drugs!). And as you can see from my sig, I spend a LOT of time ingame. I've not missed a day since Xmas Day 2006.
If I had 3 hrs to live, I'd have the memories of over 5years of happy interaction with friends from all over the world. And that's a lot more than some have, regardless of their bank balances.

Last edited:

AGREED! You've got to be kidding me dumping that much into this- You need to get a real life.:confused:

AGREED! You've got to be kidding me dumping that much into this- You need to get a real life.:confused:

Ok thanks guys (you and Ori)! I will do that! Thanks for telling me what to do! And what to say! And thanks for posting that in a thread that was about EU and not how my spending habits make me have to "get a life"...that takes so much guts! I learned so much from your wisdom! You can feel better about yourselves for sure now! :puke:

The tool box is open...hop in. :loco:

Eh!! ok!! good for you! though you dont seem to have learnt anything form all your hours volunteering with those less fortunate in our society! you come across very immature actually (resorting to calling me a troll where you also stamping your feet like a two year old child) also! you say (* trust me, if I wanted to brag, I could) well by stating that you already are bragging! like i said previously know one cares and i certainly dont! in regards to what you deposit! but i think in the future you should use some foresight before posting and use what little maturity you have to consider how your action and words will affect others!

Wow dude..did you even read your OP? Here it is: Originally Posted by Ori'sWorld View Post
"Hi! its obvious to me you have no concept of the true value of money! if you can waste your money in EU! then boast about how you are a high depositor!! Really! who gives a SH%$#T all that money your throwing away give some to charity! help homeless people! danm! pull yourself away from your computer and go on a holiday!! if people want to deposit less! then good on them its called playing smart and good financial management! really what it comes down to is know one cares about how much you deposit!! if the world was to end tomorrow and you had 3 hours to live what would you have to show for it a bunch of virtual assets that amount to nothing......."

SO for no reason whatsoever, you assume:
I have no concept of money
That I don't volunteer
that I don't give
that I am on the comp all day
and that if the world ends today, all I have is nothing.

That is THE definition of a troll. You assumed facts not in evidence, and then spout them in a snotty know-it-all tone, to belittle someone who you don't agree with. So...YOU...ARE...A...TROLL.

If you can prove any of your assumptions, please do it. Oh, you cant? That's right. So then I am forced to kindly rebut your statements myself, which I did. (I did call you a troll...sorry :) but what you did is the exact definition of a troll, so at least it was a factual name-calling act on my behalf) You came here and belittled me, I did not go to your thread, you came here. I responded with facts (something you don't use) in order to clean up the mess of lies that you spewed, and I did it in a much nicer tone than you used in your OP. And yet I am the "immature" one? Please. I can't believe I have to explain this to you...how do you not see it? Listen...I am not going to waste anymore of my time. People have seen what you did. They know. Take care, dude.

Last edited:
Copycat and Ori's,what a pair of judgmental Tools.you don't know OP circumstances so how can you criticize? If the guy wants to depo what ever amount, who are you both to bag him for it.If it wasn't for the likes of us depositors you would be playing with your Nintendo still.

Good post ... I currently am waiting them to sort out my Gold Card so I can't send you screenie yet ... But I used to depo about 5k AUD (almost 1:1 USD/ month) ... Now I have slowed down to about 150-500aud per week. Depending on how much I miss EU that week lol
If it wasn't for the likes of us depositors you would be playing with your Nintendo still.

Amen to that!!!

GL!

Ok, back to the purpose of the tread... Please make sure you clearly state that you want to be added to the list. Some people I am not sure if they want to be on it or not, and I don't want to assume that just because you replied or gave a suggestion or anything that it meant you want your name on it. I will update it in the morning...night all :)

... its obvious to me you have no concept of the true value of money! if you can waste your money in EU! then boast about how you are a high depositor!! Really! who gives a SH%$#T all that money your throwing away give some to charity! help homeless people! danm! pull yourself away from your computer and go on a holiday!!...

Why is he not allowed to spend his money on a computer game? And an even better question, what kind of super altruistic things do you do with all your money? I for one am thankfull that some people spend money on this game that i love. Also i don't think spending money on it causes any harm to the homeless or less fourtionate (compared to spending money on any other hobby).

Sorry for another OT.

Soc "Depositors Anonymous" - nice idea.

"Hello, my name is John and I am depositor"

*applause*

Back