Spartoline Freeing the Sweat Market/Slaves

Spart

Provider
Society
Motörhead Army
Sparticas Spart Braveheart
SPARTOLINE FORMULA TO FREE THE SWEAT SLAVES ENMASS.
(O+S)/R=F For all vehicles.
Oil+Sweat in a Refiner=Fuel Should be put in all vehicles to put sweat buyers on the streets again. Vehicle useage would diterman price of oil and sweat but we would at least have buyers again.

This was Brought to ND's attention by me. when valks came out that is when he came up with the Idea of sweat in the BP's IE:Creative Juice. now i don't want ND and MA or any of the Planet Partners to sweep me and my idea UNDER THE RUG. I will be starting a ADvert Camp of some sort to drum up support for this. the way things are going i'm getting put in a hole with all the Bp's and being ignored. I don't think it is fair for MFGers that make things to take the brunt of the cost and it should be spread out and sweat should be used by all again!! FREEING THE SWEAT SLAVES!! SPARTOLINE!!!
PLZ PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON TO SHOW SUPPORT OF THIS FORMULA.

Last edited:
It's a game, which doesn't need to be free. I don't have anything against free things which people could do in Entropia, but they don't need to get payed for that.

Your idea is... old...
First time this appeared was like a month after introduction of vehicles...

Was disussed here many times... no reaction from MA... seems to me that they are happy with current sweat prices.

You can try advert campaign but i doubt it will work.

Falagor
:bandit:

maybe MA should change the name of sweat to spam?

O+S/R=F For all vehicles.
Oil+Sweat in a Refiner=Fuel Should be put in all vehicles to put sweat buyers on the streets again. Vehicle useage would diterman price of oil and sweat but we would at least have buyers again.

Who is diterman, and where is the fuel for his vehicle? :scratch2:

I thought vehicles would help the oil prices without even bothering to think about sweat. But the markup on oil is in the toilet worse than ever. How could adding sweat possibly help the price when vehicles can't even help the price of the resource they already use?

ME still sells. I can sell it faster than I can make it. I go through cycles and do this sometimes. The difficulty is that most people who are sweating can't afford to buy the Force Nexus and refiner to make their own ME to sell on the auction.

The other problem is that sweaters complain about the 2ped/K price for sweat that it is and don't understand that 2K ME sells for about 25 ped. The 2K Force nexus will cost 20ped tt plus 102%-105% on the auction. Then calculate the decay on the refiner and the auction fee and if traders are buying the sweat at 2ped/K, they are maybe breaking even. There's no motivation in breaking even to a trader.

Sweating was only designed to give people an opportunity to make a little ped to be able to get a tt weapon and a little ammo in order to get a taste of things. It's not designed to support an Entropia career. More power to you if you're the type to be determined enough to make it so rather than deposit. But it's unrealistic to expect the economy to change in order to cater to such a thing.

Hugs,
Aliana

I think it would be better just to take 10% of every deposit I make and give it to people who choose not to deposit. better yet why don't I just give you my credit card and banking information so you have stick some fingers in that also. Do you want some free money gimme your email address you have associated with PayPal and I will send you money or even yet Ill just have my pay checks deposited to your account. hows that.

you want something, pay something...

How would this free the sweat slaves?

IT WOULD ONLY MEAN MORE WORK FOR THEM, DAMMIT!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:silly2:

How would this free the sweat slaves?

IT WOULD ONLY MEAN MORE WORK FOR THEM, DAMMIT!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:silly2:

He thinks it would increase demand, which in turn would make it sell for a better price. Different people over the history of EU have tried to find ways to increase the value of sweat. It's something that is yet to be successful. As I wrote, vehicles didn't increase demand on oil so it doesn't make sense that it would do it for sweat.

There are two choices in EU. Put in the time and sweat (benefit is that you appreciate the little ped you have and gain skills like agility and evade at no financial cost) or deposit (benefit is that you get to the fun stuff faster and skill faster). Slaves don't get choices.

Hugs,
Aliana

Diterman is the ugly li'l brother of determine...

:wise:

O+S/R=F For all vehicles.
Oil+Sweat in a Refiner=Fuel

Your formula is wrong.

What you mean is (O+S)/R=F, or otherwise you put just the sweat into the refiner...

:yup:

I thought vehicles would help the oil prices without even bothering to think about sweat. But the markup on oil is in the toilet worse than ever. How could adding sweat possibly help the price when vehicles can't even help the price of the resource they already use?

ME still sells. I can sell it faster than I can make it. I go through cycles and do this sometimes. The difficulty is that most people who are sweating can't afford to buy the Force Nexus and refiner to make their own ME to sell on the auction.

The other problem is that sweaters complain about the 2ped/K price for sweat that it is and don't understand that 2K ME sells for about 25 ped. The 2K Force nexus will cost 20ped tt plus 102%-105% on the auction. Then calculate the decay on the refiner and the auction fee and if traders are buying the sweat at 2ped/K, they are maybe breaking even. There's no motivation in breaking even to a trader.

Sweating was only designed to give people an opportunity to make a little ped to be able to get a tt weapon and a little ammo in order to get a taste of things. It's not designed to support an Entropia career. More power to you if you're the type to be determined enough to make it so rather than deposit. But it's unrealistic to expect the economy to change in order to cater to such a thing.

Hugs,
Aliana

Exactly!
Best worded post on sweat prices yet. Thank you :)
+rep to ya

Better way to "free the sweat slaves" Stop telling newbies to gather sweat. It useless and damn near impossible for them to sell. Stones on the other hand...

Hey, I love the idea... as long as it means my quad-wing can TP to other planets.

It's a game, which doesn't need to be free. I don't have anything against free things which people could do in Entropia, but they don't need to get payed for that.

I think it would be better just to take 10% of every deposit I make and give it to people who choose not to deposit. better yet why don't I just give you my credit card and banking information so you have stick some fingers in that also. Do you want some free money gimme your email address you have associated with PayPal and I will send you money or even yet Ill just have my pay checks deposited to your account. hows that.

Ha! ... Exactly my thoughts ... No wonder depositors are leaving ...

Better way to "free the sweat slaves" Stop telling newbies to gather sweat. It useless and damn near impossible for them to sell. Stones on the other hand...

It's not a matter of not telling them to sweat. Sweating is good for what it is. They still get agility and evade which is very important. We all know that it's not efficient to revive kill things and gaining some of those basic skills risk free is not a bad deal. The problem is in leaving new arrivals with the thought that the primary reason to sweat is to get ped. The fact that you can make ped from sweating is a bonus. We the more seasoned participants just need to take an extra few moments to give them a very clear idea of what their goal is without leaving them with inaccurate impressions.

Hugs,
Aliana

The problem I have is that the tax paying population (depositers) already have poor loot to contend with and I am not the only one feeling that I am supporting at least 10 free loaders in this game. Sweat is a way for new people to make a few ped to try the game... if they like it they will deposit, not for people to play for free forever.

Bring back the sweat cap... those that have 2k+ sweat skill and are still freeloading should deposit or f%@$ off.

The problem I have is that the tax paying population (depositers) already have poor loot to contend with and I am not the only one feeling that I am supporting at least 10 free loaders in this game. Sweat is a way for new people to make a few ped to try the game... if they like it they will deposit, not for people to play for free forever.

Bring back the sweat cap... those that have 2k+ sweat skill and are still freeloading should deposit or f%@$ off.

the 50 con sweat cap only caused people to make new accounts, It would be better to force people to provide personal information to set up an account. then to force a sweat higher sweat cap but reset it when they deposit 10usd or more and remove it after 500-1000usd has been deposited. well I'm off to go heal at nea's!

Your idea is... old...
First time this appeared was like a month after introduction of vehicles...

Was disussed here many times... no reaction from MA... seems to me that they are happy with current sweat prices.

You can try advert campaign but i doubt it will work.

Falagor
:bandit:
Well it was brought up way before the time you mentioned By me.. TO ND and a bunch of others in Club Neverdie.
So old that..

:lolup:
You know i didn't drop a Jackson to buy my gold card.. I went through the Depo program MA give me one. Oh yeah I still Depo.

Well look at it this way someone has to pay for advertising you don't want to help the word of mouth PR sweaters.. someone has to do it in order for the game to survive.. So Give up or shut up.. way I look at it.:scratch2:

Just like I have said. On other forums. I got my Gold card.. I didn't drop a Jackson to get it.. I got it from the Depo program.. So take your none paying argument somewhere else MR none start.. NULL VOID ARGUMENT!:scratch2:

He thinks it would increase demand, which in turn would make it sell for a better price. Different people over the history of EU have tried to find ways to increase the value of sweat. It's something that is yet to be successful. As I wrote, vehicles didn't increase demand on oil so it doesn't make sense that it would do it for sweat.

There are two choices in EU. Put in the time and sweat (benefit is that you appreciate the little ped you have and gain skills like agility and evade at no financial cost) or deposit (benefit is that you get to the fun stuff faster and skill faster). Slaves don't get choices.

Hugs,
Aliana

Well they are slaves if MA or the Planet partners Believe these new players are going to go tell there friends what a fun game it is.. Thats PR. Advertising.. MA SHOULD TAKE FROM UBBER LOOTS TO PAY FOR PROGRAMERS THEN AND GET TV ADZ.. I'm SURE THERE CHEEPER THAN WORD OF MOUTH!!! NOT!!!

Exactly!
Best worded post on sweat prices yet. Thank you :)
+rep to ya
Yeah I use to do same thing but the refining conversion and the nex available in ground has changed.. maybe the nex hasn't for everyone but for me it has. I could care less what the price of sweat is as long as there is a massive demand so new players runn of all giddy and say hey you over here in Diablo come check this game out.. Arguing the petty stuff is a null and mute thing at this point.:scratch2:

It's not a matter of not telling them to sweat. Sweating is good for what it is. They still get agility and evade which is very important. We all know that it's not efficient to revive kill things and gaining some of those basic skills risk free is not a bad deal. The problem is in leaving new arrivals with the thought that the primary reason to sweat is to get ped. The fact that you can make ped from sweating is a bonus. We the more seasoned participants just need to take an extra few moments to give them a very clear idea of what their goal is without leaving them with inaccurate impressions.

Hugs,
Aliana
Oh sweating is Much more that just gaining skill.. it is A PR tool for word of Mouth.. advertising costs way more so do programers to make widgets.:scratch2:

Well i can't wait to see the uncommon DUNG from pets & steeds.. I bet it comes in a ubber rare poo of rainbow colors.. Wonder what it will be used for?

Well the ubbers should pay for the Advertizing as i have said in previous post and for the cost of programming widgets Sure they will be cheeper than word of mouth.:scratch2:
Wheres the gas money or your not getting in..

Hey thank Alzhiemers and Being Human.. I have many wierd memory problems.. Go figure out a spell check.. would if i could rememebr how to use it from the time before..
Oh maybe it was the Drugs i did in my teens.
Oh hell who am i fooling i still want to smoke the peace pipe..:scratch2:

i think that the sweat cap should be back.... BUT you can still sweat only for the skills :D

i think that the sweat cap should be back.... BUT you can still sweat only for the skills :D

Caps not going to help proven.:scratch2:

Back