Spartoline Freeing the Sweat Market/Slaves

with the direction this thread is going.... I think anyone who collected sweat in the last 24 hours should be flagged for pvp "none lootable" at the same time include people who deposit less then 3k usd a year.

hey why not!

Oh sweating is Much more that just gaining skill.. it is A PR tool for word of Mouth.. advertising costs way more so do programers to make widgets.:scratch2:

No. Slaves don't have choices. All of us have choices. Sweat or deposit. Participate or don't.

MA is not relying on new arrival sweaters for their word of mouth PR. They rely on seasoned participants, most of who have deposited. If new arrival sweaters were that valuable as word of mouth PR, MA would have not been focused on knowledgeable seasoned participants to be their ambassadors at conventions. Never have I seen where MA has foot the bill for a sweater to fly to a convention to give PR at one of their booths.

Sweating is an introduction to the universe at no financial risk to the participant. It only shows you a taste of what there is to offer. It does not give you all the first hand experience you need to accurately portray the universe to another person. Entropia is far more detailed than any other universe I've seen.

On a side note, does it mildly bother and distract any other person that the spell checker here does not recognize "Entropia"?

Hugs,
Aliana

Sweat Dodging FTW

It's not a matter of not telling them to sweat. Sweating is good for what it is. They still get agility and evade which is very important. We all know that it's not efficient to revive kill things and gaining some of those basic skills risk free is not a bad deal. The problem is in leaving new arrivals with the thought that the primary reason to sweat is to get ped. The fact that you can make ped from sweating is a bonus. We the more seasoned participants just need to take an extra few moments to give them a very clear idea of what their goal is without leaving them with inaccurate impressions.

Hugs,
Aliana

Sweat Dodging bristlehogs for the win!
I'd say swunting, but my swunts turn into hunts after my first revival.

No. Slaves don't have choices. All of us have choices. Sweat or deposit. Participate or don't.

MA is not relying on new arrival sweaters for their word of mouth PR. They rely on seasoned participants, most of who have deposited. If new arrival sweaters were that valuable as word of mouth PR, MA would have not been focused on knowledgeable seasoned participants to be their ambassadors at conventions. Never have I seen where MA has foot the bill for a sweater to fly to a convention to give PR at one of their booths.

Sweating is an introduction to the universe at no financial risk to the participant. It only shows you a taste of what there is to offer. It does not give you all the first hand experience you need to accurately portray the universe to another person. Entropia is far more detailed than any other universe I've seen.

On a side note, does it mildly bother and distract any other person that the spell checker here does not recognize "Entropia"?

Hugs,
Aliana

Uber your way off the caste system and your pedistals.

Who cares who flys who where? Your taste of what it has to offer is weak at best..as it stands. And as far a a spell check go's you should learn to mind yourself let alone my spelling.. I have the start at Alzhiemers at 43 and can't remeber birthdates of my own family let alone how to use a Phookin spell check and have all kinds of wierd memory problems. I don't poke at your Flamboint pic I like ham but plz.

But the thing is don't matter much as long as it works. PR=Word of mouth,Advertising ect. It could be good or bad.Bad could be alot of things if people are not coming into the game thats bad. Word of mouth could be like that. I bet they have a list of Avitars that you would not believe that come in sweat and leave never to come back. Those people have had a bad experiance and will not reccomend the game maybe even bad mouth it. BAD PR. If sweating and selling it just about anytime of day or night you can find buyers. Even at .0000000000001 pec is going to push what is known as a grape vine effect in people. They will talk about it.This Grape vine effect has been worked by humans since begining of there existance. Also Known as the town Gossip, I call it a form of Drama. Drama is a Human Condition if you deal with other people you will have to deal with DRAMA, Women are experts at this as well as some men. Ever wonder why Soap Opra's exist? Well it ends up like a pyramid scheme for advertising/PR/Word of mouth. ect ect. It starts at one at the top then grows as it gets deeper at the bottom you have a alot of people all talking either good or bad.
Ok hope that clears it up some. This is Known as Exponential Growth. Because the numbers start to explode when it gets deeper in the pyramid of the Grape vine everyone is talking to 1-3 people and they keep going and going and going. There is a Company in America that is Totaly Debt Free known as AMWAY, One of very few companys that carrys no Debt. that use this same techniqe.
Since i'm starting shyt on the forums about it. that makes me the leader.. I AM IT! Now onto something else I was told by someone this Idea came out in 2007 and belongs to someone before i was having a fit about.. I'm not trying to take anyones Idea if it was thought up before me.. I was unknowing about it, I'm not going to take credit for someone else's IDEA. However it is a great IDEA, And i will Continue to Champion and push it.
Spart.

And my responce in a musical format. there will be 3 music vids for this they are not off topic since i started it.

Uber your way off the caste system and your pedistals.

Who cares who flys who where? Your taste of what it has to offer is weak at best..as it stands. And as far a a spell check go's you should learn to mind yourself let alone my spelling.. I have the start at Alzhiemers at 43 and can't remeber birthdates of my own family let alone how to use a Phookin spell check and have all kinds of wierd memory problems. I don't poke at your Flamboint pic I like ham but plz.

But the thing is don't matter much as long as it works. PR=Word of mouth,Advertising ect. It could be good or bad.Bad could be alot of things if people are not coming into the game thats bad. Word of mouth could be like that. I bet they have a list of Avitars that you would not believe that come in sweat and leave never to come back. Those people have had a bad experiance and will not reccomend the game maybe even bad mouth it. BAD PR. If sweating and selling it just about anytime of day or night you can find buyers. Even at .0000000000001 pec is going to push what is known as a grape vine effect in people. They will talk about it.This Grape vine effect has been worked by humans since begining of there existance. Also Known as the town Gossip, I call it a form of Drama. Drama is a Human Condition if you deal with other people you will have to deal with DRAMA, Women are experts at this as well as some men. Ever wonder why Soap Opra's exist? Well it ends up like a pyramid scheme for advertising/PR/Word of mouth. ect ect. It starts at one at the top then grows as it gets deeper at the bottom you have a alot of people all talking either good or bad.
Ok hope that clears it up some. This is Known as Exponential Growth. Because the numbers start to explode when it gets deeper in the pyramid of the Grape vine everyone is talking to 1-3 people and they keep going and going and going. There is a Company in America that is Totaly Debt Free known as AMWAY, One of very few companys that carrys no Debt. that use this same techniqe.
Since i'm starting shyt on the forums about it. that makes me the leader.. I AM IT! Now onto something else I was told by someone this Idea came out in 2007 and belongs to someone before i was having a fit about.. I'm not trying to take anyones Idea if it was thought up before me.. I was unknowing about it, I'm not going to take credit for someone else's IDEA. However it is a great IDEA, And i will Continue to Champion and push it.
Spart.

#1. Uber? lol. Hardly. I haven't yet unlocked Commando, Don't have a ped card to drool over, can still be found sweating from time to time and still use the opalo when my budget calls for it. But thank you for the compliment anyway. :D

#2. I never said anything about your spelling. That was someone else and so your comment is misdirected. I was just mentioning how funny I find it that the PCF spellchecker underlines Entropia because it doesn't recognize the word. It's kind of amusing if you think about it.

#3. Alzheimers? I am truly sorry you are having such an experience at such a young age. (yes. I'm older than you so please stop talking down at me.) I really mean that. My mother is a health aid and has had clients with Alzheimers and know what a difficult illness it can be. I also know what it is to have a medical condition and how personal it is. Especially when it's something that affects your quality of life. However, don't expect special treatment. My daughter is only 24 and has all sorts of weird memory problems too. On top of that, she can drop to the floor in convulsions without warning. She has epilepsy. As personal as it can be, you're not the only one with medical issues.

#4. I know how PR works and don't need a basic lesson in such. I've worked in both Customer Service and Sales. I'm not saying anything about sweaters qualifications to be able to made a determination based upon what they know of Entropia, good or bad. I'm requesting that determination be made with a perspective on the reality of what sweating is and is not designed to do. If your expectations on anything are unrealistic, then you won't have anything good to say about whatever it is you are being unrealistic about.

#5. Starting something does not make you a leader. It just makes you vocal about a matter. Not that it's a bad thing. Sharing ideas is how things can get changed. Yes. As I said before, others have tried to find ways to drive up the price of sweat and in a whole variety of fashions. You're not the first. Just one of the more recent.

The point is that if you can see sweat for what it is and get beyond the thought that you can made some sort of quantity of PED that will support an EU career, unless you are extremely patient and determined about it, you'll be much better equipped to enjoy the universe. I've also stated that you can just sweat, but it takes a long time to get anywhere and takes a lot of work. Some have done it. Most don't. Just don't expect to suddenly jump in skills because of sweating. You could sweat, go on one hunt and get extremely lucky and hit a hof that can jump start an EU career. However that's very rare, yet it does happen on occasion.

Hugs,
Aliana

Last edited:
#1. Uber? lol. Hardly. I haven't yet unlocked Commando, Don't have a ped card to drool over, can still be found sweating from time to time and still use the opalo when my budget calls for it. But thank you for the compliment anyway. :D

#2. I never said anything about your spelling. That was someone else and so your comment is misdirected. I was just mentioning how funny I find it that the PCF spellchecker underlines Entropia because it doesn't recognize the word. It's kind of amusing if you think about it.

#3. Alzheimers? I am truly sorry you are having such an experience at such a young age. (yes. I'm older than you so please stop talking down at me.) I really mean that. My mother is a health aid and has had clients with Alzheimers and know what a difficult illness it can be. I also know what it is to have a medical condition and how personal it is. Especially when it's something that affects your quality of life. However, don't expect special treatment. My daughter is only 24 and has all sorts of weird memory problems too. On top of that, she can drop to the floor in convulsions without warning. She has epilepsy. As personal as it can be, you're not the only one with medical issues.

#4. I know how PR works and don't need a basic lesson in such. I've worked in both Customer Service and Sales. I'm not saying anything about sweaters qualifications to be able to made a determination based upon what they know of Entropia, good or bad. I'm requesting that determination be made with a perspective on the reality of what sweating is and is not designed to do. If your expectations on anything are unrealistic, then you won't have anything good to say about whatever it is you are being unrealistic about.

#5. Starting something does not make you a leader. It just makes you vocal about a matter. Not that it's a bad thing. Sharing ideas is how things can get changed. Yes. As I said before, others have tried to find ways to drive up the price of sweat and in a whole variety of fashions. You're not the first. Just one of the more recent.

The point is that if you can see sweat for what it is and get beyond the thought that you can made some sort of quantity of PED that will support an EU career, unless you are extremely patient and determined about it, you'll be much better equipped to enjoy the universe. I've also stated that you can just sweat, but it takes a long time to get anywhere and takes a lot of work. Some have done it. Most don't. Just don't expect to suddenly jump in skills because of sweating. You could sweat, go on one hunt and get extremely lucky and hit a hof that can jump start an EU career. However that's very rare, yet it does happen on occasion.

Hugs,
Aliana

You Know that is a beautiful thing. Anyone that talks to anyone about it becomes a leader in a Word of mouth/Grapevine Camp. just some start sooner than other. So there farther down in the chain/grapevine. So lead if so inclined to participate.
Would make things alot easyer for me and cheeper for MA. So who really benifits? we all do.

Thread-Crap-FingerBaby.jpg

(...)
(...)

Thank you... something was bothering me all the time in this thread and i could not understand what... now you made this clear to me...

To the OP: if you consider yourself a leader... well you are not ;).

If i got you wrong and you do not consider yourself a leader then ignore this and continue fighting for sweat prices - i have over 500k sweat bottles in my storage and would love to sell for a price of 4ped/1k ;) (i just stoped selling when price droped under 4ped/1k and stack grew on its own)

Agree... so basicly "raise the sweat price campaign" based on spreading good PR - works in wrong way: bad PR is spreading...

Falagor
:bandit:

Thank you... something was bothering me all the time in this thread and i could not understand what... now you made this clear to me...

If i got you wrong and you do not consider yourself a leader then ignore this and continue fighting for sweat prices - i have over 500k sweat bottles in my storage and would love to sell for a price of 4ped/1k ;) (i just stoped selling when price droped under 4ped/1k and stack grew on its own)

Agree... so basicly "raise the sweat price campaign" based on spreading good PR - works in wrong way: bad PR is spreading...

Falagor
Actualy I'm hoping you will have to burn it up in a space ship demolition derby. And as far as a leader like it or not you 3 are helping and there are others watching so thanxz for the help. I love the three stooges Curlie was kewl.
Incase you don't know what one is.
LEAD ON FEARLESS LEADERS!

Last edited:
It is true that depositer are really important for the game. But i think this world is built with both depositer and non depositer.
Personnly i will never understand exactly what can motivate non depositer to play. I was a "first day depositer" (i made my first deposit after 2h inside the game LOL)

But i think non depositer and sweaters are more important than what depositer think. It is true that since vehicle arrived the sweaters have less primary role like it was before. But i know many player, little depositer, who can not offer to deposit more than 10-20 $ per week and who just sweat when they are backrupted. They love the game, they want to spend maximum of their IRL free time inside the game, because of IRL circunstances they cant offer to pay more than 10$-20$ per week, so sweating is the only way they found to stay connected, have fun, even when their pedcard is down. Not every body like trading.
So anything that can be done to help these little depositer i think i will agree on it.

I am surprised by some comments. It seems some people here really hate non depositer. But they put in the category "non depositer" only sweaters ! Why they do not say the same thing against some traders who started many years ago with only 1K peds and never deposit again ? Why they hate so much sweaters and they say nothing against some traders ?

I was trader during few months, shop owner even, and what i won is much bigger than what can win any sweater during the same period.

Every body is free. Sweat, like trading, are allowed. I dont see why to be so agressive about a medium-low depositer (the OP) who try to exchange his opinion and try to make things change on something he judge important.

--mods note--
Little reminder from the forum rules:

3.1 - Spamming/Flooding/Trolling
The following are NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum:

• Spamming - Posting the same thread in multiple forums, or posting the same post in multiple threads, or sending unsolicited private messages to members.
  • Flooding - Posting many times in succession in a single thread.
  • Trolling - Constant harassment of a member, or repeated off-topic and/or rude posts in a thread.

Depending on severity, content in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum, all without notice.

Spart, those videos certainly qualify. In the future, please spread out your posts. Thanks.
--/mods note--

--personal opinion--

As others have said, to speak of players in an online game as "slaves" in any way is, well... silly at best.

--/personal opinion--

I still say that the OP is just making more work for the sweat slaves and not freeing them at all!

Such a cruel taskmaster :silly2:

It is true that depositer are really important for the game. But i think this world is built with both depositer and non depositer.
Personnly i will never understand exactly what can motivate non depositer to play. I was a "first day depositer" (i made my first deposit after 2h inside the game LOL)

But i think non depositer and sweaters are more important than what depositer think. It is true that since vehicle arrived the sweaters have less primary role like it was before. But i know many player, little depositer, who can not offer to deposit more than 10-20 $ per week and who just sweat when they are backrupted. They love the game, they want to spend maximum of their IRL free time inside the game, because of IRL circunstances they cant offer to pay more than 10$-20$ per week, so sweating is the only way they found to stay connected, have fun, even when their pedcard is down. Not every body like trading.
So anything that can be done to help these little depositer i think i will agree on it.

I am surprised by some comments. It seems some people here really hate non depositer. But they put in the category "non depositer" only sweaters ! Why they do not say the same thing against some traders who started many years ago with only 1K peds and never deposit again ? Why they hate so much sweaters and they say nothing against some traders ?

I was trader during few months, shop owner even, and what i won is much bigger than what can win any sweater during the same period.

Every body is free. Sweat, like trading, are allowed. I dont see why to be so agressive about a medium-low depositer (the OP) who try to exchange his opinion and try to make things change on something he judge important.

Sweaters are important for what sweat is. That's the point I've been trying to make. It's a matter of keeping everything in perspective. I sweat my first week then deposited. Sweat was 2.5/K and the sweat cap was just removed when I started. I know before my time sweat went for a better price, but in my personal experience, sweaters have it pretty good right now. At one point sweat dropped down to something like 50pec/K. I am, at least right now, one of those smaller depositors due to personal financial reasons related to my daughter's Epilepsy and I am not above swunting with an opalo or tt fist or whatever. I think you're misunderstanding the hostility expressed towards sweaters/non depositors. If someone is willing to put in the type of dedication and work it takes to not deposit, that has got to be respected. I think the difficulty comes from people who express themselves in a way that comes off as being somehow owed more than what they are getting. Sweating is a financially free, no risk, activity. Other activities in EU require putting money on the line. I think because the community has seen complaints over sweat prices so much, that they have become callous to it.

Honestly, I personally don't care if sweat is added to make fuel or what happens with it. I won't be party to any sort of demolition or racing or anything. The most I use a vehicle for is scanning and that doesn't require fuel. Thanks to MA making space PVP, I very rarely fly to other planets. When I do fly to another planet, I make it an extended trip of a few months. I'd rather use oil to make filters and try to get a little better at crafting. To get around, I still use my tp chip, which uses ME. I have no desire to pay for running a vehicle that does not give me skill when I have a chip that will get me where I need to go just as easily and gives skill.

Hugs,
Aliana

--mods note--
Little reminder from the forum rules:

Spart, those videos certainly qualify. In the future, please spread out your posts. Thanks.
--/mods note--

--personal opinion--

As others have said, to speak of players in an online game as "slaves" in any way is, well... silly at best.

--/personal opinion--
I can Agree with Silly. I think it is a hoot really..:rolleyes:
But if MA thinks there getting something for free out of the hard core sweaters like some great advertizing or there getting A+ word of mouth/PR. They better look at the the word slave x2 and ponder.

Last edited:

Falagor
Only thing spreading here is the Forum Infestation. Where is my Hater troll Icon?
Your Favorite Hater Troll Hammer. Spart. :hammer:

But if MA thinks there getting something for free out of the hard core sweaters like some great advertizing or there getting A+ word of mouth/PR. They better look at the the word slave x2 and ponder.

Mindark doesn't need your "free" PR and you're free to go.

I think it would be better just to take 10% of every deposit I make and give it to people who choose not to deposit. better yet why don't I just give you my credit card and banking information so you have stick some fingers in that also. Do you want some free money gimme your email address you have associated with PayPal and I will send you money or even yet Ill just have my pay checks deposited to your account. hows that.

you want something, pay something...

Im not really interested in the OP's mission but what you and some others seem to think and imply does offend me a little. I dont know where this idea comes from that there are millions of these sweaters not depositing but "sticking their fingers" in your pedcard. If you ever visit one of the places people sweat there dont seem to be that many of them, and those that are sweating seem to me to be just people who are not able to deposit much and sweat as some kind of social/cheap skilling activity, a way to appear busy in game while socialising with friends in between their deposits.
I also find it quite funny that you are making comments like these, arent you in the soc whos main reason for being IS to actually stick their fingers in other peoples pedcard by looting them in PVP space, a pirate soc, one generally hated on this forum and said by many to be nothing but thieves? I'm not one of these people, i think the pirates add something to the game in a roleplaying sortof way, but it does make me laugh the way you seem to view people stealing from you considering the context. Or is it that you are allowed to steal because you pay for the privilege, but this seems like a strange position to take? And unless you buy ME/sweat i dont even see how from a economic point of view these few sweaters have any impact on you, let alone are "sticking their fingers" in your pedcard or bank account.

I also find it quite funny that you are making comments like these, arent you in the soc whos main reason for being IS to actually stick their fingers in other peoples pedcard by looting them in PVP space, a pirate soc, one generally hated on this forum and said by many to be nothing but thieves? I'm not one of these people, i think the pirates add something to the game in a roleplaying sortof way, but it does make me laugh the way you seem to view people stealing from you considering the context.

OT I know, but why generally hated? I think it's stupid to hate them as they are just doing their "job". If there wasn't pirates there wouldn't be business for traders, miners and MS owners. And from my point of view they are more healthy to economy than sweaters as their actions requires PED input. As I have said, I have nothing against free things, but if there's no risk why there should be huge demand and possibilities as Entropia is still closed economy and only way to economy growth are deposits?

OT I know, but why generally hated? I think it's stupid to hate them as they are just doing their "job". If there wasn't pirates there wouldn't be business for traders, miners and MS owners. And from my point of view they are more healthy to economy than sweaters as their actions requires PED input. As I have said, I have nothing against free things, but if there's no risk why there should be huge demand and possibilities as Entropia is still closed economy and only way to economy growth are deposits?

Its just the impression i get from reading the forum, i personally have nothing against pirates/lootable pvp.
And i think many people dont understand economies, economies dont run on money alone, economies are normally based around a tradeoff between time and money and a demand for a product or service, as long as there is a demand for sweat and there exists two groups, one who value their time more than the money it costs them to buy sweat, and the other who value the money they gain from sweating more than the the time it costs them (and the electricity bill) then there will always be people that sweat and others that buy it. I still really cannot comprehend peoples anger towards sweaters, a tiny minority who have a tiny impact on the economy. If anyone can show me 1 single sweater who makes regular withdrawals from their "profits" ill eat my metaphorical hat, and shoes :p

Last time I checked.. Time is money.. Oh yeah PR costs as well..
Oh and your Tiny Impact is the small and shrinking numbers I keep hearing about..
Your free to go.
I'll have your Horse.
Captured by Spart.

Its just the impression i get from reading the forum, i personally have nothing against pirates/lootable pvp.
And i think many people dont understand economies, economies don't run on money alone, economies are normally based around a tradeoff between time and money and a demand for a product or service, as long as there is a demand for sweat and there exists two groups, one who value their time more than the money it costs them to buy sweat, and the other who value the money they gain from sweating more than the the time it costs them (and the electricity bill) then there will always be people that sweat and others that buy it. I still really cannot comprehend peoples anger towards sweaters, a tiny minority who have a tiny impact on the economy. If anyone can show me 1 single sweater who makes regular withdrawals from their "profits" ill eat my metaphorical hat, and shoes :p
Much respect But I will also have your horse plz.
Your small impact can be seen in the numbers the small number if influx (new players) and in retention.(Older depoers staying around and depoing)
I like how it went from slaves to market to pirates..:wise:

I still really cannot comprehend peoples anger towards sweaters, a tiny minority who have a tiny impact on the economy.
I don't think it's anger towards sweaters so much as irritation about all the threads calling for increasing costs to non-sweating depositors, irritation about hearing about the need for upping the price on the free items anyone can get in game, etc. Said it once, will say it again. There is a demand for ME, and a market for it. If sweaters want to make more off of their sweat, they should make the ME and sell it themselves. If they have to deposit to mine up the nexus to do that, great. If they can figure out some way of doing that without depositing - that's great too.

Maybe MA should make it so that you can only sweat stuff in lootable pvp zones? That would increase the demand on sweat, and the reasons people would be willing to pay more for it?

Last time I checked.. Time is money.. Oh yeah PR costs as well.. Your free to go.

"Time is money." :lolup: Well, if it is so easy, why we still have all these problems such as poverty in real life? Also, I sincerely doubt that this thing which you're suggesting ain't good PR, because:

First of all, most of the depositors don't like this kind of PR.
Secondly, people doesn't believe in free lunches.
Thirdly, you're overestimating fun factor of sweating, I wouldn't personally tell any of my friends about sweating because I would be ashamed to admit how stupid it is.
Also, the economy doesn't need to be based on free-to-play, it's just more costs to depositors.

EDIT:

I'll have your Horse.
Captured by Spart.

What the heck, everyone is talking about horses?!

I don't think it's anger towards sweaters so much as irritation about all the threads calling for increasing costs to non-sweating depositors, irritation about hearing about the need for upping the price on the free items anyone can get in game, etc. Said it once, will say it again. There is a demand for ME, and a market for it. If sweaters want to make more off of their sweat, they should make the ME and sell it themselves. If they have to deposit to mine up the nexus to do that, great. If they can figure out some way of doing that without depositing - that's great too.

Maybe MA should make it so that you can only sweat stuff in lootable pvp zones? That would increase the demand on sweat, and the reasons people would be willing to pay more for it?

Well it seems to me to be anger against sweaters, both of us have been around the game long enough to know threads like these pop up regular as clockwork, i think its kindof cute in a way. :p
From a economic point of view sweat is not free, peoples time has value, and not only economic value.
I wonder if the people complaining about sweaters also secretly curse the employees of the shops they chose to buy their goods from, or the places they eat out at, i mean after all they only bring their time to the table and steal the hard earned cash these people generate so they can participate in the economy themselves?
The way i see it is, if the sweaters dont like the price of sweat, dont sweat, if non-sweating depositors dont like the price of sweat then dont buy it, supply and demand, the non sweating depositor always has the choice to buy oil instead and use a vehicle? :)

If people want to discuss the cost to play i understand that, but why not look at the real drains on the economy, we could start with MA (and by extension CLD holders) taking 27% of everything day in day out, is this value for money? maybe im simplifying but isnt this 27% considered pre-tax profit and higher than the industry average?

"Time is money." :lolup: Well, if it is so easy, why we still have all these problems such as poverty in real life? Also, I sincerely doubt that this thing which you're suggesting ain't good PR, because:

First of all, most of the depositors don't like this kind of PR.
Secondly, people doesn't believe in free lunches.
Thirdly, you're overestimating fun factor of sweating, I wouldn't personally tell any of my friends about sweating because I would be ashamed to admit how stupid it is.
Also, the economy doesn't need to be based on free-to-play, it's just more costs to depositors.

EDIT:

What the heck, everyone is talking about horses?!
Ok so your saying PR by Sweaters is a free lunch and the time they put in to collect it?
Must be the color of your horse. Maybe you didn't mix enough sweat into it's feed or health tonic.. What does it's dung look like? is it Common or ubber rare? Wonder what they will use that for? Pffft

Back