Keep interplanetart auctions and TP's out

Corey 'Greyfox'

Stalker
Corey Greyfox Grifydd
I, (the undersigned - your avatar name in game) would like to request that interplanetary auctions and tps be left out of the game. The removal of these systems helped planets grow on their own, with less people taking their stuff back to Calypso to sell. It would also completly ruin the feeling of a universe. If you bring them back you might just aswell combine all the planets into one planet. Also, bringing them back would defeat the purpose of space, and devalue motherships/privateers.

Signatures

----------------
Corey Greyfox
Mike Freyr Perry
Mick Whip Kratt
Trinity Dusk Trinity
Edward Magyar Republic
Foeburner Nighthawk Delta
Neil Greenleaf Stockton
Qetesh Sidney Beautician
W D Roberts
aridash
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
True TJ Juan
Nor Alien Euqcab
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
Divinity Deth Undefined
Archangel
sarrob
Chances Bender Mark II
Soderd soder soderstrom
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
Donnie Charlie Gloom
Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek
Darcy Aeris Wood
Jon Stave Petty
Slartybartfass Slarty Bummel
Yao-Te Wildheart Huang
Fallen Yours Angel
The "Fifth" Entity
Stanley Miles Stardust
Fluidum
Greznik

Last edited:
EDIT, and no, this isn't personal. A petition was started, this is the counter petition.

I'm in.

I, Trinity Dusk Trinity would like to request that interplanetary auctions and tps be left out of the game. The removal of these systems helped planets grow on their own, with less people taking their stuff back to Calypso to sell. It would also completly ruin the feeling of a universe. If you bring them back you might just aswell combine all the planets into one planet. Also, bringing them back would defeat the purpose of space, and devalue motherships/privateers.

Signing this,

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta.

Signed.

The lack of interplanetary TPs is already in the storyline of Arkadia. Space needs more function, not less. It would be a huge step backward to add them back.

signed, keep the planets seperated. its not much to ask that people engage in a little space flight if they must travel.

Yes please.

And let's put a stop to the space whine threads too.

We also need planetary market history, without this the interplanetary market is too confused.

Agreed and signed!! :yup:

Nor Alien Euqcab!!

Signed!

Divinity Deth Undefined

We also need planetary market history, without this the interplanetary market is too confused.

Agreed

Signed. With one caveat I would like to be able to bid on other planet auctions, but having to visit the plane to pick up my goods.

Agreed

Signed - Chances

TP to planet should go back up to 25ped also :lolup:

The following is a "copy and paste" of the response I made on the "Assisting the Pirates" thread. I apologize for the repetition of this staement, but I believe it pertains to this thread as well. In addition to the following statement, I feel I must add that I believe that "Affordable Inter-Planetary Trade" is essential for the growth and developement of the entire Entropia Unicerse.

I strongly believe that the re-introduction of both inter-planetary auctions and TPs would only be detrimental to this continued growth and developement. Not withstanding the obvious, that I do have a personal vested intereste in the future growth and developpement of Space.

Pre VU10:
Shuttles/Hangars ran a reasonably efficient service to and from CND(F.O.M.A.) and Crystal Palace.
Price charged 20 to 25 PED Per Passenger.
Minimum number of passengers I think was four(4) = total fee 80 to 100 PED.(Hopefully someone can verify this as I am not sure)
Shuttle would not move until all seats were paid for.
Length of time to gain Passage - dependant on your patience or how long it took to full the seats.

VU10 to mid VU11
Shutttles/Hangars temporarily removed in participation of the introducktion of "Space".
Intorduction of first new "Planet Partner". This being "Planet Rocktropia".
CND renamed F.O.M.A.
Town Portal Transportation to the three above mentioned locations made available.
F.O.M.A. Fee 25 PED Per Person either way.
Crystal Palace Fee 25 PED Per Person each way.
Rocktropia Fee 45 PED Per Person each way.
Length of time to gain transport - as long as it took you to click the required three or four buttons.

VU11 to Now !(VU12.6)
Introduction of "Space" and several Warp Capaable Ships/Transports.
Current cost to travle to any of the five existing Planets and Two Asteroids with these Vessels:
Minimum Standard cost(including Planetary Re-entry) 12 PED Per Person
Maximum Fee - Price deemd by the Service Providor.
Length of time to aquire transprt - In accordance with "Scheduled Services Provided" or similar standard as described in Pre VU10 Section for this aspect.

The kisker and I really hope I do not get in trouble ofr it:
(If I have broken some rule somewhere by postiing the following would someone please let me know so I may edit it out)

Sakuba(Partial copy of Support Case on March said:
On the 1st March 2012 I purchased the Mother Ship named "Bismarck" and would like some guidance in the running aspects of a Mother Ship.

My primary question att his time is in regards to the logging off of Avatars who are on the guest list of the Ship. Is it permitted that they may log out of the game whilst in transit from one planet to another to protect their stackables from PVPer/Piracy attacks. Is this aspect of the Guest List a part of the game mechanics or is it taking advantage of a minor loophole.

George | Planet Calypso Support(Response recieved for above metnoned case on March said:
Hi Sakuba,

Thank you for contacting us.

1)I have been informed that this is an intentional feature from the design team and not a bug. However, this issue is under revision by the design team and may be changed in the future. Please stay tuned to the News section and Release notes for future information.

2).......

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

This leads me to ask:
DO YOU REALLY WANT TELEPORTERS AT 45 PED PER USE ?

Signed

Soderd soder soderstrom

Signed

Donnie Charlie Gloom

It is the responsibility of each Planet Partner to attract there own player base and make there own content on there own planet. :yup:

Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek

Please include me in this

signed!

Slartybartfass Slarty Bummel

Signed! Yao-Te Wildheart Huang
Lootable Space indeed helped PP togrow their own economy, we shouldn't put the stupid interplanetary tp back!

duh MA :)

This leads me to ask:
DO YOU REALLY WANT TELEPORTERS AT 45 PED PER USE ?

turkeys voting for christmas? i think not!

It is the responsibility of each Planet Partner to attract there own player base and make there own content on there own planet. :yup:

indeed, if the PP's dont attract their own player base and the auction histories are not separate they really are just glorified LA's.

oh and, signed :p

Back