When is the next game update?

The actual adjustment of rewards will be implemented with the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.

Should be 21 unless they changed :)

Should be 21 unless they changed :)

The change of mission rewards has been posponed:

From client loader:
This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for October 9, 2012.

Though, I read somewhere missions on Rocktropia are currently in a limbo: They have been changed, but not been changed to the new rewards.

What a question :)
1. After vacation, of course
2. Quite a lot of us (myself included) dislike the VUs with the additional bugs, and disrupted game play almost each week. I would prefer VUs each 3 weeks or so, and more testing before.

What a question :)
1. After vacation, of course
2. Quite a lot of us (myself included) dislike the VUs with the additional bugs, and disrupted game play almost each week. I would prefer VUs each 3 weeks or so, and more testing before.

we are the testers...

Ain't that the truth

Thx for quick reply. But honestly Im more interested in the above quote, where does it come from?

Besides from being some sort of meme, I can picture for myself during russian revolution a mob (=large group of people) going into houses of the rich and takign what they don't think they should have (=loot).

For a few seconds I wondered if it was some pun at the language (I don't know much russian though), that is in case reverse word order is used (as in "coffee I want" rather than "I want coffee"), but then it should be "Mob loot you" and not "mob loots you".

Maybe "in soviet russia..." is an expression used by pro gamers (just another guess).

Last edited:
Well actualy "in soviet russia..." is a category of 4chan memes

Well actualy "in soviet russia..." is a category of 4chan memes

which you could find on the site slashdot, i think even before 4chan existed, and i believe are inspired by jokes made by a comedian of russian descent.

Crone is taking bets on this subject. ;-)

any info about if it will be some miloestone'ish like taming ?

i might remember this is a quote of our own forum member MIND, but i´m not quite sure.

and i guess mob refers to mobsters, like in gangsters = `organized crime staff` :cool:
thus it is in some way true that in soviet russia you are looted by russian mafia :wise:

Back