Selling: Beauty stuff

Lucky_A

Alpha
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Lucky Angel Bob
Looking for some1 in the beauty profession or reseller that would pay fair MU for beauty stuff I collect hunting, preferably on a long term arrangement

For start have this batch to sale :

attachment.php

If you're interested add me via Player Register in-game and let's see if we can make a deal ;)

PS : TT Resellers better don't bother

b.u.m.p. .... no beauticians out there ? :scratch2:

are these itemz rly useless ?? :scratch2:

bumpin....

lol

last bump :confused:

yeah they are really not worth the mu. I have a shop that i do everything in it but i'm personally so low in skill it would cost a small fortune to skill up enough to were i would make good ped.

And many ppl are not looking to change their ava. i have over 5k in hair spray in my shop and storage and i do maybe 1-2 hair cuts a week. unless im skill on my wife's ava but doing that is like killing ped i get nothing but very little skill.

if the prices of skilling and doing mask and such were not so high a person could use what you have. but what mu were you looking for it if someone bought it all?

but what mu were you looking for it if someone bought it all?

I'm not thinking of the high % AH pages would show, as few of those r sold through AH monthly. For bulk batches my expectations were in the range of 105-110% tbh. Pains me to see no interest for those ... seen enough tt junk in game as it is and adding to that list is not pleasant. Thx for your reply btw.

Yes, interest is there "for tt price" ... for that, or tt+1 , u can go hunt it down ur self :yup:

Back