Looking for sponsors - Lost my ticket

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Feel like improving your loot-karma? then why don't you sponsot the "Lost my ticket" event!

It's an event where everyone has an equal chance of winning without wasting any peds!

Basicly I hide a ticket and who ever finds it gets a reward.

If you wish to sponsor the event just send me a pm and i'll write you down as a sponsor.

If you have any requests on location or want to hide it yourself that is fine i'll provide you a ticket then just give me the pos of the ticket and i'll make a search map.

normaly the reward is 100peds but it can be anything, weapons, items also if you wish i can hide up to 4 tickets giving for example 25ped per ticket or maybe an armor part per ticket.

if you wish to reward anything but peds then you'll have to provide it and give it to me.

The event has so far had over 50 tickets dropped and items! that's an estimated value of well over 5000peds in items and peds donated by kind entropians.

normally there is one ticket each week to be found but that is only as long as there are sponsors and even though us promoters (used to be Hugh and now me) love to do the event when our peds dry up there isn't much we can do without the aid of others

so be a bro!

hi johan,

i would love to see this event continue.
it´s great fun, most of the time;), and there´s a couple of things you can learn.
things like how far is the aggro range of a certain mob and can it one shot/bite kill me?! how is the ground and vegetation effecting your running/driving. where is the nearest revival and TP? can i make it there without being lost in an abandoned outpost?!
well, you might find a new favorite place to hang out. :eyecrazy::cool:
you get to know the land your avatar lives in.

that being said, i was very happy to see this event came back to life. and i thought i could make a few extra bucks back on caly to support this event but wasn´t nearly as lucky and successful as planned.

thus i too ask you guys out there with bigger ped cards to support johan and this awesome event. it´s not for me(never found a ticket:() or a scam like some already said.:laugh:

regards,
hideo

subscibing.

Looking to donate but not sure as to when.

Hi Roadkill, I am happy to sponsor this event down the track, I have reached my deposit limit this month, bought a new house IRL and have entered an agreement to buyout an avatars' skills;

So it is a matter of seeing when funds free up again, est October/November 2012 as to when I can make a healthy donation towards this ~ around 500 to 1000 ped.

Sorry for the wait, just a little hard to guestimate as to when with the avatar purchase underway.

Cheers,
Viper

subscibing.

Looking to donate but not sure as to when.

Hi Roadkill, I am happy to sponsor this event down the track, I have reached my deposit limit this month, bought a new house IRL and have entered an agreement to buyout an avatars' skills;

So it is a matter of seeing when funds free up again, est October/November 2012 as to when I can make a healthy donation towards this ~ around 500 to 1000 ped.

Sorry for the wait, just a little hard to guestimate as to when with the avatar purchase underway.

Cheers,
Viper

wow cheers man anything is helpfull! no need to rush I'm sure all the participants will be happy eitherway =)

Anytime, glad to help :)

Hoping some others are willing to donate in the meantime too for the event!

BUMP for more sponsors please.

sent you friend request too lazy for PM i can help :)

Cheers :) +rep from me. Good to see others coming onboard!

Keep in mind people this event has kept many newcomers entertained and interested in the game for some time now, so I can imagine that all support no matter how small will be appreciated :)

sent you friend request too lazy for PM i can help :)

will contact you once i get home =)

Cheers :) +rep from me. Good to see others coming onboard!

Keep in mind people this event has kept many newcomers entertained and interested in the game for some time now, so I can imagine that all support no matter how small will be appreciated :)

indeed next time i'll try to get more new guys to join and pick an area without mobs

Thanks Alainax, Boardian Chilix and Viperstrike! :cheer:

+ rep to all and a bumppppp for the thread ...

800 PED event sponsorship on its way to your event!

hehe search is my friend today :)

FYI hope to catch you sometime over the weekend bud.

Hi Johan,

100 usd has freed up on my deposit limnit today so i will be heading down tot he bank tomorrow make the sponsorship arrangements. I will keep some ped onhand to help out with the swunt group I am in, so I should be able to part with 800 ped for your event. :)

Unsubscribed to your other thread accidently hence posting it here.

Also added you to ingame friends list - Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike.

See you in the near future :)

If I hit over 1k I will sponsor

*hint* *hint* MA

If I hit over 1k I will sponsor

*hint* *hint* MA

hehe maybe we can twist Kim|Calypso arm to give up 500 out of the 1000 PED he gets this or next month to sponsor the event too, it would show some great initiative on Calypso/MAs part imho :)

I actually hope Caly does not sponsor this event. There is something to be said for the player made and sponsored events. They were much more frequent in years past.

Last edited:
I have some items I could donate no peds atm though.

Good to see this event coming back :D

I actually hope Caly does not sponsor this event. There is something to be said for the player made and sponsored events. They were much more frequent in years past.

Hey Red,

Agree, someone said to me ingame im too generous, but seriously I am used to the old days where sponsorship was the in thing - to help out others is always a good thing karma wise.

I feel a bit alienated now tbh, a little nakkid as if I am doing something wrong lol

Anyway I think your right, not involving Calypso/MA employees is a good idea, keep it player to player :)

Some more are coming out of the woods to help out, I see this as a great initative, no matter how small the donation is.

Cheers,
Viper/Andy

hehe search is my friend today :)

FYI hope to catch you sometime over the weekend bud.

awesome! seems this event will keep lasting! If you want I'll put you down for 2012/09/21 ? will talk with ya ingame =)

hehe maybe we can twist Kim|Calypso arm to give up 500 out of the 1000 PED he gets this or next month to sponsor the event too, it would show some great initiative on Calypso/MAs part imho :)

Well MA sponsoring a charitable player run event would be completly different and Kim does have an avatar I'd see it as an act of good faith for the future of new players and how strong the comunity is =)

I have some items I could donate no peds atm though.

Good to see this event coming back :D

I've gotten plenty of small stuff from Boo and put them down as Bonus items everyone loves a mystery item no matter how small!

800 PED donation completed

LOL bud, having 2 threads get confusing sometimes, ok all done and thanks. Enjoy folks.

I will look into future contributions once the kitty dries up based on others contributions also.
ie. I want to see others contribute also! ;)

awesome bloke, deal done, enjoy folks :)

I know he will put it to good use and I am more than happy to donate as funds allow again in the future!

Back