Auction of Items from Banned Avatar

Status
Oooooooooh

Myyyyyyyy

Gooooood !!!!

In that case you'd think the ML-45 would've been held back for those purposes :dunno:

TBH, without that, and a few minor things, this list is quite ho-hum in terms of what amounts to a "selling out" list.

I mean goblin armor and 6As as the only armor? (skipping the random Nemi shins) :scratch2: Clearly a few things are missing. Perhaps one of "the other" involved avas held all those items and we just have to wait until those are auctioned off.

:dunno:

I know they weren't autohunting with ML-45/Swine Deluxe... and what did those A106 go on?

TBH, without that, and a few minor things, this list is quite ho-hum in terms of what amounts to a "selling out" list.

I mean goblin armor and 6As as the only armor? (skipping the random Nemi shins) :scratch2: Clearly a few things are missing. Perhaps one of "the other" involved avas held all those items and we just have to wait until those are auctioned off.

:dunno:

I am putting my money on the VU 10.0-bug theory.

So, Nostrop had no uber gun/fap/armor? I find that hard to believe. Or did those get traded off right after vu 10 when they were mistakenly able to log in again and trade stuff off to other avatars, and MA did not reverse those trades?

Nostrop was handeling all the estates.. he sold most of his skills and stuff to other players HunterZ included

A real lack of anything interesting, but I have a feeling MA will introduce frozen Uber items into the loot pool and announce it in order to promote hunting.

well i know the guy musta had guns armor / fap

but wow look at all THOSE DNA pieces and LA's!!
it was just waiting to be opened up lol

amazing

Nostrop was handeling all the estates.. he sold most of his skills and stuff to other players HunterZ included

Ok, thanks for the info. I figured it was either that or the uber hunting items were being passed around and happened to be on one of the other avatars involved at the time of the ban. Or something else nefarious.

Be nice to see those land areas back in business. 6 years is a long time...lol

at least now we have a liquidator avatar. This is a good thing! :)

Someone has to be the first :)
TY MA for going all the way with this one, gg!

So, next avatar inventory to be sold will be both Barmaley HunterZ Tex and Hieronyme Lesolitaire Thorton I guess. I know some nice items should be in those accounts, like a Meckel & Loch PSG-45 Sniper on HunterZ.

One thing I do wonder is where the money goes to, to MindArk or to Nostrop, can't believe that he just gave up fighting for his account after all those years without getting anything in return.

i would rather see these items end up in the lootpool!

i like looting items more then buying them.

tho buying them is better then knowing they are lost forever.

thanks
Söder

Think here we see the result of a settlement. "The participant has accepted MindArk’s decision in this case"
I would be surprised to see further avatar sales just because of this. Nostrop's case was most interesting for MA to do this as with him quite a lot of LAs were locked.
Anyways, if Nostrop reading this - hope you got at least something back
So, next avatar inventory to be sold will be both Barmaley HunterZ Tex and Hieronyme Lesolitaire Thorton I guess.

Last edited:
Wonder how much ped was on that account

So, Nostrop had no uber gun/fap/armor? I find that hard to believe. Or did those get traded off right after vu 10 when they were mistakenly able to log in again and trade stuff off to other avatars, and MA did not reverse those trades?

Wasn't Kimmi and others locked for a brief period for this reason?

I don't know who was locked. But locking doesn't necessarily mean trade reversal. I don't know if there was a reversal of those trades or not.

I don't know who was locked. But locking doesn't necessarily mean trade reversal. I don't know if there was a reversal of those trades or not.

yes, either:

1) nostrop didn't had much gear on his ava, since he and hunterz was sharing stuff;
2) vu 10 trades were caught and items were removed from the "new owners", but weren't returned to the original avatars (read it as - items were removed from the game).

yes, either:

1) nostrop didn't had much gear on his ava, since he and hunterz was sharing stuff;
2) vu 10 trades were caught and items were removed from the "new owners", but weren't returned to the original avatars (read it as - items were removed from the game).

they traded the items back to the original owners and then MA put them back, on well since Nostrop basicly had nothing I'm saying HunterZ

So, next avatar inventory to be sold will be both Barmaley HunterZ Tex and Hieronyme Lesolitaire Thorton I guess. I know some nice items should be in those accounts, like a Meckel & Loch PSG-45 Sniper on HunterZ.

If there is a sale of Thorton's properties, at least one other LA will be up for sale.

Oh wow! Good job MA! I hope you continue with positive steps like this! :yay:

From what I remember he was indeed locked, for having an item that had some problems. But how he got that, why he got that, from who he got that and when he got that I do not know

Wonder how much ped was on that account
Well 6 years of taxes payed on those 4 LA's. Not to many mobs on there, but that did make them nice LA's to mine on.

Oh wow! Good job MA! I hope you continue with positive steps like this! :yay:
Indeed a good step, we (the players) have been bitching about this for 6 years :)

well ma is pretty happy i'd say
and i want mourners :D
good move!

Should have just put them in the lootpool, like everyone has been suggesting for years. :scratch2:

Even so... this is better than leaving them just sat there in a banned avas inventory though, well done MA.

Status
Back