Info: Fair Sweat Trade! Buying and Selling Sweat for Non-Profit

In the shop 15 mins early. Ill be here till 1730 MA time, swing on by to sell me your sweat :yay:

its that time of the week again! Bring me your sweats!! And come buy some if you need it!

Purchased 38,500 sweat bottles :D

Thanks for stopping by gents. If any of u sweat crafters need the sweat, its for sale for same price we pay!

- Cheers

Great service your doing, for the community :wtg:

How many weeks would it take me to sell you my 600k? :laugh:

But seriously, good job now see if you can push the rates up a little, wouldn't that be cool :)

Great service your doing, for the community :wtg:

How many weeks would it take me to sell you my 600k? :laugh:

But seriously, good job now see if you can push the rates up a little, wouldn't that be cool :)

60 weeks :( But if you trust me, you can put your stack in my shop and see if someone buys it all at once ;)

We were talking about offering 2p/k. Then ME prices went down a bunch... but its still something we are considering doing.

There have been some weeks where i had over 300k sweat (I also sweat a bunch, and contribute to the pile). But def something we have considered. Once the christmas season is over, I will do a little evaluation on the price of sweat.

Perhaps the new bps that ma has introduced on claypso take sweat? we shall see :)

Another Option:

Reduce max purchase to 3k sweat per avatar and raise prices to 2p/K.

My only issue is ... i don't want to fix what is not broken. But ofc i want to sell it for more... I didnt get to lvl 14 sweat gatherer by using mf chips heh :D

Sorry guys that I could not make it today because I was shopping with wife for x-mas coming (I would be in deepshit if I did not go with her).

As I already told to people that if I cannot come in one day, the next buying session I will buy double. But this time, the next sunday I will buy up to 12k sweat/avatar. 2k Bonus.

See you guys there.

Last edited:
Don't mean to tread on toes but....

I hope this isn't seen as a hijack of the thread; I've been carrying several items for gifts or assisting newbies or sweaters and also pay 2.5ped/k for sweat, as it seems fair. My signature shows on/offline, add 'Boo Boo Riddler' ingame if you want.
Regards, Boo.
added: I play really odd hours, not full-time at all nowadays.

EDIT: I JUST DISAPPOINTED SOMEONE, SO NEED TO POINT OUT THAT MY GAMEPLAY AND SWEAT BUYING IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED, WHILE I TAKE A BREAK. DON'T KNOW HOW LONG, SORRY.

Last edited:
We welcome your intention to help out newbies. Any help is extremely welcome in our community. We are here not for profit so there is no competition here. If a newbie advances his gameplay and does not need to sweat anymore, we are even happier than seeing him in shop week by week :laugh:.

However, I suggest that you should create a new thread about your help. Because this is a good news which should be heard by most of us, not just people who read in this thread only.

Last edited:
Some people has asked me why we only buy 5k Sweat/Avatar per Buying Session. There are 2 buying sessions weekly, which means that this program is buying 10k sweat/Avatar weekly.

The answer is very simple: this program is designed to help newbies, not another trading channel for resellers or traders. According to the information gathered from this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?232299-Sweat-hr

We can clearly see that the average sweat/h for most newbie is 500 sweat/hour. Therefore, 10k sweat equals to 20 hours of playtime weekly. Heck, a full time employed person works only for 40 hours weekly.

If you actually spend more than 20 hours weekly to sweat, your real life is in big trouble. We never encourage any newbie coming to this game spending 20 hours weekly for sweating. That's just insane and immoral and cruel to your actual real-world life-time.

Sweating to get your first amount of peds to start in game, and to have new experience is smart. But spending your whole life to sweat is just dumb and stupid. Therefore, it's very suspicious if one avatar has more than 10,000 sweat weekly if he claims that he is no trader/reseller.

spending 20 hours weekly for sweating. That's just insane and immoral and cruel to your actual real-world life-time.

Sweating to get your first amount of peds to start in game, and to have new experience is smart. But spending your whole life to sweat is just dumb and stupid. Therefore, it's very suspicious if one avatar has more than 10,000 sweat weekly if he claims that he is no trader/reseller.

Seriously? ROFL :eyecrazy: :dunce:

I am in my shop now, 14 mins early and buying sweat. I will be here until 1730. You can come on in if u got some for sale :)

- Sam

I hope this isn't seen as a hijack of the thread; I've been carrying several items for gifts or assisting newbies or sweaters and also pay 2.5ped/k for sweat, as it seems fair. My signature shows on/offline, add 'Boo Boo Riddler' ingame if you want.
Regards, Boo.
added: I play really odd hours, not full-time at all nowadays.

hey boo missed u at the sweat buy today. You are more then welcome to show up and buy from these sweaters that show up.

I Purchased 113k just now. That over 20 sweaters i think. No competition at all man, we are all here to help out, and you are more then welcome to show up at our shop and buy the sweat instead of us buying it :)

Sam

Gents,

I will be with my family tomorrow, and I cannot make the sweat times. I will have to suspend the sweat initiative in my shop until 2013, as I cannot commit right now to these times. I am spending time with my family for Christmas.

I will keep everyone posted for 2013.

please spread the word as not all sweaters who show up read the forums.

- Sam

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
sorry for the confusion :) I can make it tomorrow for the sweat times! I cant make it after that tho until 2013!

See yah at my shop at 1700-1730 if anyone wants to sell some sweat :)

- Sam

In the shop! and early as usual.

My old drill instructor used to say if you are not 10 mins early you are 10 mins late!

Be here till 1730 exactly.

After that .. please bear in mine we will have to "pause' the sweat trade for 2 weeks. For my christmas vacation :dance:

Last edited:
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung manufactured an item (Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 80 PED!
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung manufactured an item (Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 134 PED!
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung manufactured an item (Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 129 PED!

Congrat`z!
btw , time to shop now, or not ?

I'll have to come and check this out! It sounds like a great idea, and thanks to those who organized it!

Last edited:
Sweaters and Friends,

A few Real Life things have happened with me recently, and we will have to put a stop to the sweat trade.

I recently got accepted into Law School, and am on my way out of Entropia. Though the process will take at least 6 more months, I can no longer tie up my peds in Sweat. I currently have over a 1/4 Million Sweat that i have purchased so far from this initiative.

I also took on a 2nd job to help pay for my upcoming educational bills, and don't have the time to play entropia like I have in the last 3 years.

We hope all sweaters who took part in our program benefited, and gave you enough capital to flourish in the entropia universe.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to reading about my little virtual universe in the coming years.

A little Offended

Some people has asked me why we only buy 5k Sweat/Avatar per Buying Session. There are 2 buying sessions weekly, which means that this program is buying 10k sweat/Avatar weekly.

The answer is very simple: this program is designed to help newbies, not another trading channel for resellers or traders. According to the information gathered from this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?232299-Sweat-hr

We can clearly see that the average sweat/h for most newbie is 500 sweat/hour. Therefore, 10k sweat equals to 20 hours of playtime weekly. Heck, a full time employed person works only for 40 hours weekly.

If you actually spend more than 20 hours weekly to sweat, your real life is in big trouble. We never encourage any newbie coming to this game spending 20 hours weekly for sweating. That's just insane and immoral and cruel to your actual real-world life-time.

I'm a bit Offended by the statement that my whole life is dumb and stupid....I'm Disabled and unable to do much else so I play hour upon hour and frankly love the game including the sweating since it gives me the opportunity to talk to others that are sweating along side me. I really hope you rethink your judement upon those that play as many are in my position and gaming helps to take our minds off our physical disabilities and help us keep our sanity. Helping New players such as myself is a great thing but please don't be so quick to judge those that play long hours as you do not know their circumstances. Thank You!

I'm a bit Offended by the statement that my whole life is dumb and stupid....I'm Disabled and unable to do much else so I play hour upon hour and frankly love the game including the sweating since it gives me the opportunity to talk to others that are sweating along side me. I really hope you rethink your judement upon those that play as many are in my position and gaming helps to take our minds off our physical disabilities and help us keep our sanity. Helping New players such as myself is a great thing but please don't be so quick to judge those that play long hours as you do not know their circumstances. Thank You!

All good, NLN is a bit head strong like most of us here.

I think she has tunnel vision and sees the bigger picture poorly most of the time.

Very much not a designer but a go getter with money in her bankroll to support her mindset, hence the development of attitude as such.

Being disabled myself, retired from a work accident now in my 30s, I know where your coming from.

Take care and good luck in game.

Similar to NLN, I hope to meet with you in the future to buy some sweat each month :)

Link > https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Newcomer-Starter-Pack-Initiative-for-Calypso!

Back