Account locked, apparently for no reason...

I can log back in again!

same, i can log back in

I am back in too :yay:

Me too.

I wonder if we will continue with 20 skill pages with the ones we don't have in red??

James

Lets continue, im in :D

Me too.

I wonder if we will continue with 20 skill pages with the ones we don't have in red??

James

They might fix it the next patch. I thought all the red skills are locked at lvl 1 but now my Kill Strike is at 5? or was it always at 5 anyone else got more then lvl 1 Kill strike who has been hunting? :scratch2:

im back in the game :)

happy now :D

If any of you who were locked handed in a skill reward mission during the short time the servers were up theres a good chance you will have lost that skill as well. In that case you should contact support and they will help you.

Well I don't have a TV actually. ;)

how do you have no TV?! :scratch2:

you have a computer but no TV? :dunno:

I LOVE my TV!!! I use my 50" TV for my computer monitor, it's great! :yay:

get a TV, it will make you happy! :drool::thumbup:

how do you have no TV?! :scratch2:

you have a computer but no TV? :dunno:

I LOVE my TV!!! I use my 50" TV for my computer monitor, it's great! :yay:

get a TV, it will make you happy! :drool::thumbup:

i dont have a tv either :p
no adverts, no interrupted films, no whatever next talent survival model, whats not to like about no tv? :p

They might fix it the next patch. I thought all the red skills are locked at lvl 1 but now my Kill Strike is at 5? or was it always at 5 anyone else got more then lvl 1 Kill strike who has been hunting? :scratch2:

Are you telling me that players that had double skills now have new unlockable skills that are locked (red) but you still get skill gains in them while playing?

Are you telling me that players that had double skills now have new unlockable skills that are locked (red) but you still get skill gains in them while playing?

i have no skill unlocks in red after having double skill bug

Logged on just fine 6 hours ago when at lunch, but when I hit the launch button it popped up that servers were down, yet splash screen says all servers are online.:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I'm not a programer and the only bugs I know how to abuse are the ones I step on that get in the house, so wtf is going on here:scratch2:

Everyone who didn't start chipping out skills will of course be unlocked again as soon as possible.

Do you know if any people were able to milk auction from zillions with PEDs by selling to orders at unreasonable prices?

Do you know if any people were able to milk auction from zillions with PEDs by selling to orders at unreasonable prices?

Yes I think some people managed to do that. Altho MA has probably fixed all that by now and taken back the peds + given back the items that they sold.. Unless they are still locked and they're working on it :)

No.
I used to have 18 pages of skills now I have 20. I assume this lists "all" the skills available?
The ones I did not have are in red and I do not gain in these categories.
It does show skills I gained during the bugged time though; Killstrike for example

James

To my own amazement, as well as those viewing my channel, I saw insane skill values for many of my skills (See sample below).

The Shortblade and Martial Arts skills look perfectly normal to me :D but I agree the Rifle and RDA amounts look a bit fishy.

Back