Omegaton igni l1000 (l)

tneill

Old
Society
Natural Born Killers
tj jr neill
Not sure if this is new but can't find any info on it anywhere.

Yes, its new :) Gratz, this looks like a nice gun :)

Nice looking gun :)

Nice looking gun :) Gratz

Seems they keep making more and more weapons in the lower SIB range... this doesn't benifit the higher end players what-so-ever. It also seems they are making more of the noob L weapons do 60+ shots per minute...

~Danimal

Seems they keep making more and more weapons in the lower SIB range... this doesn't benifit the higher end players what-so-ever. It also seems they are making more of the noob L weapons do 60+ shots per minute...

~Danimal

Surely its too early to draw conclusions?

Surely its too early to draw conclusions?

How do you figure? Look at the most recent list of weapon drops... all in the lower SIB ranges... nothing in the 70+, 80+, 90+, 100+ ranges...

~Danimal

Not sure if this is new but can't find any info on it anywhere.

Pictures like this help me update the wiki.. thanks! Please continue to post pictures in all of its entirety so I can update the wiki as fast as possible.

The only thing that you are missing is the top portion of the weapon information ie weight...

edit: also the looted mob..

~Danimal

Last edited:
I'd also like to know what dropped this. If you didn't move from the time the mob was killed to the time the screenshot was captured, it looks like Corn based on your location. But confirmation would be nice. :)

sorry was camping for the last 10 days. no internet or cell phone. was nice.
this weapon dropped from a Furor Adept.

Back