New Avatar Pics!

what? female avatar too?

Oh have no idea about females, I am just saying seeing one of the males you can have chest hair. ( I don't want no freakin chest hair on me LOL ) I am not getting into the system until later tonight. But from what I am reading so far, it's not coming out the way it was cracked up to be??????????

I found his Girlfriend :lolup:

newav.jpg

chest anti gravity field?

Fantastic. Made my avatar, and once again the wonderful case of MA's weird lighting in the creation zone strikes again!

My hair colour went from white/plat blonde to mouse brown, and my skin colour went from northern european white to "i've been on a desert island for 25 years" brown.

Fucks sake.

From what I'm reading.
Tip in avatar creation:
Make your skin tone how you want it. Then lighten it by a factor of 3 or more

but to be fair, MA should have had the normal ingame lighting in ava creation, if they are now different...

From what I'm reading.
Tip in avatar creation:
Make you skin tone how you want it. Then lighten it by a factor of 3 or more

Yup.

Everyone is brown now.

lighting at the creation not matching in-game, tried to do my hair blue but ended very dark blue hair...

Fantastic. Made my avatar, and once again the wonderful case of MA's weird lighting in the creation zone strikes again!

My hair colour went from white/plat blonde to mouse brown, and my skin colour went from northern european white to "i've been on a desert island for 25 years" brown.

Fucks sake.

Can you undo this? like in do it all again? MA said features will be available untill next update, not sure what that means

, can we get back into re-making once we've been there allready?

LOOOOL, some of the avatars look funny as hell :D

And it seems like the beauticians will have some work to do since some people are not too happy about their avatars already :)

Dang. Does MA ever test this stuff before they release it?

Does it let you equip/unequip all of your clothes in there?

Can you undo this? like in do it all again? MA said features will be available untill next update, not sure what that means

, can we get back into re-making once we've been there allready?

I think once you made your new avi you are stuck with it other than seeing someone in game to fix yourself up. Bummer this update sounds not so good after all. Maybe they get enough complaints already and they will go back to the drawing board quickly................ don't bet your life on that though.

I think once you made your new avi you are stuck with it other than seeing someone in game to fix yourself up. Bummer this update sounds not so good after all. Maybe they get enough complaints already and they will go back to the drawing board quickly................ don't bet your life on that though.

Literally everyone in the game is between tanned and full-african. The lightest person I've seen looks like someone who lives in a tanning salon.

Don't even think the beauticians could fix this - I picked a fairly white skintone, couldn't go a massive amount paler...

According to Kim the colour issue will be sorted... but I don't know how (if it's automatic or just a "try again" situation).

According to Kim the colour issue will be sorted... but I don't know how (if it's automatic or just a "try again" situation).

well then, what should I chose? The right color to my eyes even though I will be african after but hope an update will fix it? Or a white color that looks good now but with a future fix I will be to white?

also, check your limb ingame

this is painfull

Ouch, someone has been pulling on your thumb......... oh my :(

there u go!

dang should have cut off the 2nd screen lol

Does it let you equip/unequip all of your clothes in there?

No, but is 2 outfits aswell as one armor along with 12 different makeup masks (In the womens area anyway) :)

Literally everyone in the game is between tanned and full-african. The lightest person I've seen looks like someone who lives in a tanning salon.

Don't even think the beauticians could fix this - I picked a fairly white skintone, couldn't go a massive amount paler...

I think they will up everyone's re-make credit by one. Strange they have an "ava creation area" again though... they previously had it so you could do it in situe on planet Second Life Style which was actually a pretty good idea I thought.

ah well, it was kinda inevitable. Still, thought the fat guy was pretty cool though.

Wist

well then, what should I chose? The right color to my eyes even though I will be african after but hope an update will fix it? Or a white color that looks good now but with a future fix I will be to white?

Couldn't say. Additionally, my face isn't the same from avatar creation -> game. There's a lot different... not impressed! Will be fixed though I assume...

I think they will up everyone's re-make credit by one. Strange they have an "ava creation area" again though... they previously had it so you could do it in situe on planet Second Life Style which was actually a pretty good idea I thought.

ah well, it was kinda inevitable. Still, thought the fat guy was pretty cool though.

Wist

It was funny... once.

Now 50% of people have just maxed the weight slider...

there u go!

dang should have cut off the 2nd screen lol

Very pink! :D nice to see a bit of moss on the forum again ;)_

It was funny... once.

Now 50% of people have just maxed the weight slider...

Were you around pre vu9? People did all kindsa crazy stuff with their avatars. It was fun. Plus easy to recognise people.

I remember the guy with the enormous head :D

A few VU's back you could re-create your ava actually on planet before confirming.

I wonder if you can leave the ava creation area, not confirm your ava, then readjust on planet?

Anyone tried that yet?

I'm at work, but worried, based on posts so far.

On the plus side due to the ava competiition, at least got a few screenies now of old ava to refer too.

Patch it up, please MA. At least sort the lighting in the creation room, surely a quick fix.

Rick

LOOOOL, some of the avatars look funny as hell :D

And it seems like the beauticians will have some work to do since some people are not too happy about their avatars already :)

we'll probably get the admission there has been a problem and everyone will be given the chance again, like the last time there was problems. I had three or four attempts one vu.

Dont forget your free Makeupmask :)

In the avator creation room

newav2.jpg

newav5.jpg

After -

newav7.jpg

Nice suprise I selected makeup pattern 2 ( I guess its a free makeup mask Unlimited?)

makeupmas.jpg

serious legflip happening as well :S

Back