New Avatar Pics!

Before:

After:

Myself in the 90's ;)
italian_stallion.jpg

HAHAHA

Click on pics for larger versions.
From VU 14 as of 2013 Jan 23:

Tried to get the "dreamy eyes" and not-quite-McJagger lips.

From VU 14.0.1 as of 2013 Jan 29:

Raised the shoulders a little, fixed hair colors, skin color, and skin tones. Adjusted the eyes a little, too.

And now with purplier eyes:

Inside the white area for the skin color made for glowy skin. Outside of the shade/tone band beside the white area made for non-reflective skin. So, I used the shade/tone band beside the white area. For this, it was about 1/3 of the way down from the top.

Suggestions for tweaks are encouraged!

Last edited:
evolution...

Last edited:
Suggestions for tweaks are encouraged!

Maybe the eyes bud, you look like you've just come back from getting stoned and are about to get upto something narky :) But good all round otherwise ;)

here is my before the patch

after_exit_thumb.jpg

and my after

profile_pic.jpg

And what I really wanted but the makeup mask will not let me change to what I really want :( unless someone has a secret.

mask_12.jpg

sigh, looking at those avas i think i need some professional designer :(
I am utterly pants at ava designing :S

will post my pics later today when i get to it

hey, i want one too! :D
or are they gone by now? :cry:

That little NPC was not there the day I walked by. ;(

hey, i want one too! :D
or are they gone by now? :cry:

Seems to be a temporary problem. - Mission broker at Corinth was screwed up as well: Big fat jacket with 2 extremely short legs to support it and the tiniest of heads sticking out on top.

Did not take a screenie :(

When I passed by 10 mins later it was back to normal.

thats a pity

could have been nice to have a pocket auctioneer with you or so
ah well

I'm still not done messin' with the new 9 yet, but this is a start. It's amazing how this new avatar gives me a whole new vibe after having a certain look for so long. Hard to tell what I'll be like with this one. Oh, and ... hair tips are purple, and so are the eyes. :laugh:

Before New Avatar System

ms9-beforenewavasystem.jpg

After New Avatar System

ms9-afternewavasystem.jpg

ms9-afternewavasystem-1.jpg

Last edited:
Had some picture problems.. solved at last..

We have a lot of parameters to adjust.. But when you want to fit it to RL creation.... then I still miss a lot of them.
This is the best I could to ..
I worked with this method :
print screen, photo of my face, overlay in Photoshop (transparent) and adjusted the avatar until I had the best match.
Also to bad a real bold is not back in the game :(.. I still have a hairline in the game ...

I'm still not done messin' with the new 9 yet, but this is a start. It's amazing how this new avatar gives me a whole new vibe after having a certain look for so long. Hard to tell what I'll be like with this one. Oh, and ... hair tips are purple, and so are the eyes. :laugh:

After New Avatar System

ms9-afternewavasystem.jpg

I think you should go totally purple! :D

We have a lot of parameters to adjust.. But when you want to fit it to RL creation.... then I still miss a lot of them.
print screen, photo of my face, overlay in Photoshop (transparent) and adjusted the avatar until I had the best match.
Also to bad a real bold is not back in the game :(.. I still have a hairline in the game ...

I think I remember seeing one hairstyle that is real bald (not just buzz cut like you have there), but with a little hair around the "edges" (typical balding pattern).

I think I remember seeing one hairstyle that is real bald (not just buzz cut like you have there), but with a little hair around the "edges" (typical balding pattern).
It's bald only other top, but have mesh hair around head (it was in game for a long time).
Real 100% bold hair gone for some reason, but it most easy hairstyle to implement - no hair texture at all :)

Maybe thats's only me, but IMHO sample Avatar from CryENGINE 3 tutorial looks very similar to you in RL :)

More details here - CryENGINE 3 - HumanSkin Shader

cryengine_3_-_finaloutput.jpg

Looking hotter then ever! :)

And here's the new me. Worked out quite well this time :)

Changed from black to blond again.

Love the "new" malachai ashes btw. Cooler then ever!

:cool:

Last edited:
After seeing all these new female Ava's, I may have to stop hunting and do some "bird" watching! :yay:

...now with lighter skin....

...but the eyes could definitely do with that little sparkle

Back