New Avatar Pics!

New Summer. Love the hair colors! :)

Looks awesome, funny it's pretty close to what I did with my Avatar's hair. Cept I used a darker grey for the base.

OKi playing more with it I decided to try to get closer to my real eye color and hair color and fixed skin tone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Amazing we have tan lines now LMAO

+rep MA for tan lines !!!

But wow Cali that's pretty amazing.

EDIT:
ma:
Please add sun light darkening skin overtime, just slightly :D
THAT would be amazing.

Messed with my shoulders, eyes (nose because infinity01 made me feel weird about my nose) and a few other minor tweaks...here it is now with my mask back again :)

Meh, the pic quality sucks a bit, oh well, too lazy to use something other than ET.

Many very nice avatar makeovers, people. Wizz, Fifth, il...all looking great. And Arrun, I saw a male avatar last night that had a cool hairstyle, the same color options you chose, but a curly hairstyle...black with red tips. It looked pretty unique. Good job, all.

I disagree with those who said all the female avatars looked alike; if you take some time to go through all the options and sliders, you'll probably end up with something pretty distinctive. If you have a specific image in mind, I think this avatar creation system will pretty much get you most of the way there, if you put in the time. If you just whip through the options and select near-defaults, you'll end up looking like a lot of other avatars. I've always tried to look different from most everyone else, with the combination of rare clothes & avatar appearance, and I rarely see another player that looks like me.

My impressions of the updated creation room, for those who are still having issues: The system still tends to emphasize butt & thigh chunkiness. I had to scale down what I saw in the preview window more than normal--i.e. I had to make those parts a tad skinnier than I would've liked--so that the resulting "real" avatar had the correct proportions. I also think the skin color still tends to be darker in-game than in the creation room, so I adjusted for a lighter-than-I-wanted skin tone, so my in-game avatar had the correct actual tone. As for red hair, MA still has the red portion of the hair color slider between blue & green, but this time, I was able to find a color on the greenish side a lot more natural than anything I tried last week. So, kudos to MA.

Another minor issue: Anyone else notice that your makeup mask unequips anytime you unequip/equip other stuff, like armor? I have armor & clothing quick-sets and whenever I click one, the makeup mask comes off.

I'll update tonight with my new me. :)

Last edited:
I'm quite pleased with the outcome, didn't even try to retain the old look, changed hairstyle too.

Many very nice avatar makeovers, people. Wizz, Fifth, il...all looking great. And Arrun, I saw a male avatar last night that had a cool hairstyle, the same color options you chose, but a curly hairstyle...black with red tips. It looked pretty unique. Good job, all.

I agree :yay:

Another minor issue: Anyone else notice that your makeup mask unequips anytime you unequip/equip other stuff, like armor? I have armor & clothing quick-sets and whenever I click one, the makeup mask comes off.

... but whenever my hair is late leaving the vehicle, it always 'equips' correctly if I equip my finder :laugh:

... but whenever my hair is late leaving the vehicle, it always 'equips' correctly if I equip my finder :laugh:

LOL I saw something like that last night, I thought it was my imagination! Some guy appeared at Twin Peaks, ran past me...at first I thought he was bald, but after a second or two, a toupée suddenly appeared on his head! :laugh:

Pretty good advice Coela,

One thing I can add, and it seems they haven't really "fixed" this is.
If you are having any issues with the darkness/lightness of skin tone or eye color or hair color.
Step you graphics settings down to Medium.
This lightens everything up so you get a better idea of what you're doing.
High and Ultra just darkens the entire area too much.

Step you graphics settings down to Medium.
This lightens everything up so you get a better idea of what you're doing.

I did that a few weeks ago just to stay in-game without CTD'ing every time I TP'd somewhere new. :rolleyes:

Another couple of $m and that can be our Avatars in VU28.0.4

This is what i have so far
Prolly will try new haircut but that should be about it :laugh:

Well, if someone would stop blowin' up crayon boxes, then maybe I COULD. :nana:

LOL! I can't help myself!

OKi playing more with it I decided to try to get closer to my real eye color and hair color and fixed skin tone.

attachment.php

I hate the tan lines! I want my boobs one color :wise: :D

OMG someone mentions boobs and you guys go nuts! ...............lol (nuts) SEE now you got me doing it! :laugh:
Did some say bOoBs?!!? :drool::swoon::tongue4::flip:

OMG someone mentions boobs and you guys go nuts! ...............lol (nuts) SEE now you got me doing it! :laugh:

Speaking of nuts... it's not fair that girls gets settings to adjust their boobs, while guys are left out! :eyecrazy:

Speaking of nuts... it's not fair that girls gets settings to adjust their boobs, while guys are left out! :eyecrazy:
I'm not sure about having two giant bowling balls in my pants would be fun... Then people wouldn't know if I was cuming or going! :wtg:

I'm not sure about having two giant bowling balls in my pants would be fun... Then people wouldn't know if I was cuming or going! :wtg:

LOL ok back on topic here is my first attempts

My Boobs really aren't that big, bug with the Bustier

And with my old makeup mask (btw its on top of the freebie)

LOL ok back on topic here is my first attempts

My Boobs really aren't that big, bug with the Bustier

And with my old makeup mask (btw its on top of the freebie)
Wow they turned out amazing! Even Compusmurf's Ava looks sharp!

I'm still not done messin' with the new 9 yet, but this is a start. It's amazing how this new avatar gives me a whole new vibe after having a certain look for so long. Hard to tell what I'll be like with this one. Oh, and ... hair tips are purple, and so are the eyes. :laugh:

<3 Purple eyes! ;)

Looking good, so far. Definitely get a different vibe with the change in hair styles.

Plea for when you add your revision pics: please wear something other than a black-on-black long sleeved shirt.

Patch seems to be working better...

Fixed my skin tone a bit, the hair is white now (as it should be), and my mask is working... :yay:

Unfortunately, my mesh shirt is no longer "mesh" (ie no nipples) and clothing still looks horrendous. :(

chrome_at_twins_1.jpg

chrome_at_twins_2.jpg

And here's the new me. Worked out quite well this time :)

Changed from black to blond again.

Love the "new" malachai ashes btw. Cooler then ever!

:cool:

Very well done! Oddly, the new you closely resembles my first girlfriend.

Love this thread, so many cool avatars.

Here's Fifth V3, exactly like i wanted it! :yay:
fifthv3.jpg

fifthv3c.jpg

Another excellent job. That pose with the sword is killer. The orange highlights captured my eyes straightaway.

attachment.php

Yes, amazing tan lines. How did sunshine hit your solar plexus and miss everything around it?

Texturing done on my hat :)

Hi I will post here first, but would like to thank Jaywalker for texturing my hat :)

Awesome service, nice and friendly and very trust worthy!

jaywalkerhattexturing.jpg

Back