Wildman Alpha

Stalker
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Brent Wildman Lancing
Famous Entropians Part II:

Skills category: Now broken out into sub-skills

Overall:
Jenna Star Mercury - 2nd most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 621k skills), leader of Death on Arrival skills on and hunts some of the strongest mobs ingame solo, such as Malcruentor and Proteron, Also has a sweet rifle named after him for his accomplishments Star Mercury Anti-materiel rifle, prototype (L).

Kimmi Kimmi EFnet - Created the top 100 avatar list. Also known as the Pink Pimp hairdresser.

Hunting:

Flerin neomaven Flerinson - Owner of Calypso forum, member of Warants, 4th most skilled
person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 530k skills).

James Jimmy Stryker - Member of Warants, spams hof boards with Uber skills.

Popeye Sailerman Cash
- 21st most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 apporximately 400k skills), member of Black Angels HQ, and fell for the oldest color scam in the history of EU.

Darth Skippie Boobie - High level hunter, leads Ck and has a land area.

Ogulak da Basher - High schooler (or was at some point in his EU career I think), paying for his college education due to entropia, WoF team USA, and winner of the first Merry Mayhem, member of ck, and has approx. 300k skills as of 2011 putting him in the 101 skill spot.

Pham Pham Nevan - Grinding pre-regen change aurlis in dome 1 naked, with imk2 and modfap, when no one else was doing it. He also looted the second and last Imp DOA SH, and caused quite a crying fest on EF, when he got 2 aths in one day. Inspired many of today's ubers. Hibernated his avatar when the (L) era began. And the BIG hit.

Grave Digger - He killed a Daspletor with a Mann MpH. Maybe also best skilled German player?

Patrick Stormer Deluxe - Being billed as the greatest hunter Entropia has ever seen, a quote from one of his fans "The dude was a walking ATH magnet".

Daredevil
- Who hit the first "big" HOF something like 22020.

Crafting/Tayloring:

Buzz Erik Lightyear - Leader of Planet Express, purchased Crystal Palace for 330k USD, uber crafter.

Auktuma - Uber and well known crafter. but foremost a rolemodel in bringing good mood into the community.

NZR - is one of the highest lvl crafters in the game, and one of the few with the ability to craft lvl 13 amps.

Starman - Was most skilled taylor in game rocking the global and HoF list.

Mining:

Joe Jeff Squall - first one that TTed an ulimited OA-105 (several 1000$ in markup) and got it back from MA, this action lead to a service offered by MA to restore TT items for a fee of 1000 PED, and insanely profitable miner.

Mind Force:

Joda VVV MG
- don´t know if he is still around, but was second who unlocked MF-Harmony (old style) after Dan Petrov, and once one of the highest skilled players.

Morbaax - Uber mindforce user during his time.

Beauty/Texture/Color:

Kram3r - First avatar to unlock hair coloring.

Sarah Zap Charlton - Highest skilled colorer in game but inactive, LeeLoo holds high skills as active.

Dark Zunami Angel, EU most skilled beautician/stylist.

Alkesh Summer Vallan - EU most skilled texturer.

LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith - EU most skilled colorer replacing Sarah as being active.

Taming:

Coop - First person/maybe only to graduate by only sweating in the old mentor system, and founder of Coop's Limited Weapons museum.

Player Killing:

Tiny Dancer - Well known player killer, said to hump the rig by some, colonel of Death-Black Angels, Edition, first person to win MA’s first sponsored fort events (thus winning two UL vehicles, a sleipner and a Jeep), and pretty cool person to talk to when he’s not trying to kill you.

Entropia’s Most Wanted - Well known player killer, member of Coat Killers, and the 9th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 450k skills).

Brent Wildman Lancing - Pker, specifically hunting an elusive prey known as Daisy Coldfinger and leader of WildD3amons. Round 1 Rockstars, Round 2 Rockstars

Cerb Hulk Beris - Debated to be the best pker ingame, very active in pvp 4, and the 61st most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 326k skills), member of Death on Arrival.

Dilly - Loved for shutting up daisy coldfinger and well known pker.

Angel and Gem - High level ubers, top 100 and Ck’s famous killers.

Magam - Original oil rig king.

Letum Latro - Pker on Rocktropia. Thread of his escapades

Jor - Member of desert rangers, in top 100 avatars as of 2011, approx. 400k skills as of 2011, first person to hold a landgrab all by himself.

Blue Corvette Velvet - one of the best PKers in the day all you see is death!

Landowners/Item Owners:

Deathifier - Bought the entire island of Treasure Island for $26,000 USD, and now owns some of it and generates his income from it, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set.

Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - Creator of Club Neverdie, Rocktropia, and Next Island, made $635,000 from his sale of Foma Fortuna, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set. Club Neverdie Promo

John Black Knight, Sbi - Owners of various MS and offer rides.

Quetesh - Owns most LA’s ingame.

Events:

Meculus - Trader & event manager, showed with so much commitment what you can make out of yourself in Entropia.

Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake - creator of the greatest ongoing annual event in EU history. WoF

Oleg Oleg McMullery - has a massive list of accomplishments including the boxing tournaments , battle Royal, and is currently very active in this category. He was also former General of the Skillin Villains and is well known on the forum for his outspoken posts as well as his knowledge of the game, Olegpedia is a common reference to him.

Singular - for running the Miss Calypso and He-man competitions.

Johan Roadkill - For organizing several of the larges mass suicides in game at PA.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ead.php?198956
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ead.php?199108
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ead.php?202102
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ead.php?202638

EU Style:

Bambuco - Top Entropian filmaker. His website <--You will spend some time here seeing all his awesome work

Oncy - Very skilled Entropian artist. Has tried most mediums and is now doing some excellent mask work.

Ido - Once the top stylist and a current supporter of Entropian arts.

Kara RavenJade - For being a popular radio host and pageant star.

Fishface - For being a popular radio host (hosts a radio for 3 hrs a week), and kicked Nukem and Sinofmen Quayjay out of his soc. Widely regarded as a decent fellow.

Etopia - EU style noted player for creating fasion and owning shops to sell to the masses.

JamHot - JamHot radio and videos.

hypnotica TRANCE blain, Awesome makeup mask design, well sought after works of art.

Databanks:

MindStar9 - A player hired by Planet Cyrene to write for them and do storyline development. A driving force behind many efforts, including Atlas Haven Radio in 2009, Entropia Times, and Entropia Planets and her own new outlet MindStar Media and MindStar Radio.

Ann Lykke TheNun - One of the creators of Entropia Planets and Entropia Times, and now employee of Cyrene. She has a good team spirit and believes in the power of her staff to achieve great things.

Witte - Created Entropedia.

jdegre - Creator of an awesome program skill scanner and chip optimizer. Program here

Zap - Creator of Zap's Loot Table.

Ms Kazzza Milla Starfinder - for Entropia Tracker now called Entropia Life

Mindbuster - Founder and moderator of the original Entropiaforum

Candyman - the founder of the Bob the Builder site

Mentors:

Florin Rechinul Pocneata - he has broke the 55 deciple mark https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?238230-Famous-Entropians-Part-II/page10

Alice in Wonderland - One of the games great mentors and guide, whose guides still help noobs and ubers alike to this day.

Harena Serica Turbinis - Leader of Antipodean Army and given her wisdom over the years. She is the highest single contributor to Entropedia, also an Community Advisor Take off and Land Old School

Tina Leiu - Island girl, helped many noobs, Neverdie’s old fiancée who he met via Entropia, has passed but has a shrine on memorial island.... Gamer Chick

Bagman - Well known amongst Australians primarily for his work recruiting for WoF. He has also host events to help newbies/noobies start their Entropian life. He was also one of the Ambassadors at the Go3 Expo in Perth, Australia.

Famous Noobs:

Alex Jeffe Sailor - For selling an UL Privateer for 1200Ped. AND THE DEED

ilike ilikemoney money - For starting the original Famous Entropians thread. Thread Original start

Trading:

Sarah Witchblade Pezzini - Most successful trader, member of Planet Express, owns a MS and LA.

Zal - Leader of the French Killers, and the second biggest trader of Rocktropia.

Pirates:

Daisy Coldfinger - BIG MOUTH (wannabe PKer) Love to hate him but also love PKing with him. If you want a blast PKing look up Daisy hetook the role of Hated PK Villain to a Extreme in EU.
Video 1, Video 2, Video 3, ENTROPIATIMES MAGAZINE (Page 10)

Misc:

Honey Kitten Little - Discovered Ancient Greece and leader of Delta Force.

Dave Ozi Epsolon - Had to delete avatar, just like rules say now Dave Dobson CEO of Arkadia studio.

Oberon Nightseer - THE NINJA GLITCHER, can glitch anything and defy the laws of physics.
Oberons's Impossible Things, Hades Underground City, Ramble on Rocktropia, Gravitropilis, NightSeer's pass #2, Mo's Perch, NightSeers pass, Why We Fly

Narfi Hungry Willem - A popular society leader who has recently risen the social ranks to become a staff member and commentator on numerous forums., as well as the leader of the Lost Renegades.

John Teacher Capital - Moderator here on PCF and EF.

Jenny Ferr - Well known on Arkadia.

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta - Well known, active member of calypso forums.

McCormick - Awarded a gun with his name for a video. McCormick Videos

Black Hawk Hawk - Showed that Entropia can be played on 15 USD a month, 60th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 329k skills) and created a popular sport (fap that hawk).

Rob Menace Klok (and by extension Manticore Soc) - Turreted a Hydra, a very controversial action.

Paris Dub Hilton - 80k USD ruga find, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set.

Alaina Bonnie Scotia - Loved pilot of the Normadie and part-time pirate, as well as the leader of Age of Enlightenment.

Pink Pussycat Panther - Had the first live stream show in game and streamed through the game audio on club neverdie her Pink parties will be missed.

EggRollOneDolla - Coolest name in EU most unique that stands out no matter what he does.

T-Rex - Owned Morningtear Castle, discovered Ancient MM, had a personal revive terminal, first HoF hunting was a Adj Hero loot off a Diakiba, and was one of the top skilled at his time.

Organizations:

Micah Hoos McDowell and Rico - H&R Circle Rental Service, one of the longest running rental services in game even though officially 'all trades are final' Promotional Video

BIG Industries and its creators/owners (Meculus, Grimyth, Freyr, NZR) -
For creating a small empire of LA's that give as much back to the players as possible with the Rewards Program, contribute to new player retention with all their programs and job opportunities, and for being some of the nicest landowners in the game.

Most Infamous:

Sinofmen and Nukem Quayjay - Former leaders of Patriots, who started many fights throughout the community, and whose mothership scam has become legend (used Patriots soc shareholder program to purchase a MS and shop and kicked people out who wanted to cash out, were going to sell it and escape with $10,000 USD, but were stopped by MA and banned).

Mudkicker - Known for his famous Angel armor scam, which was seen as a scam, but very elaborate.

Calypto - Radio DJ, founder of Club Calypto, the radio station with the worst PR department in EU, various problems in EU associated with him, got a perma ban and now Chuck Caly Rock and Roll, and leader of Hotplanet rock soc and radio.

Last edited:
New Format/Rules

Ok since I was already on the list I guess I can restart it and try to improve it a bit. I am open to any-ones ideas as to what else to do this is a thread by the community for the community. I did a bit of cleaning up and added a Noob category for low level players doing high level stuff then and now.

New ground rules;
1. You can't nominate yourself.

2. Once nominated someone has to confirm it, by no means is someone famous if only 1 person thinks so.

3. I will now add video or pics of the events you speak of but only 1-3 per player voted in.

4. You may only be listed in one category if you qualify for more than one let it be know and why you think you need changed.

5. Nominations to remove someone are valid but personal grudges won't be accepted you must prove they are not worthy or others vote for removal also.

6. If a player wishes to have themselves removed it will be done except in the "Most Hated" category.

7. MUST have some achievement in a category they are voted for, being loved doesn't cut it, just being popular doesn't cut it unless you achieved something through it. (achievement will be loosely defined as it is difficult to achieve anything in Entropia)

8. Be descriptive as to why they are being nominated! I will build their biography post from what you say about them if they are voted in. More description better their bio include links if you can. No description I can't post them up I don't make this stuff up it comes from the community.

I not only want this to be of famous Entropians but a data base of where new players can actually go and see what made them famous. So start adding the links and lets make this thing grow...

Thread Original start

V/R
Wildman

Last edited:
Nice start bud,

An awesome read! Some giggles in it too, I like your sense of humor :)

Cheers,
Viper

Nice start bud,

An awesome read! Some giggles in it too, I like your sense of humor :)

Cheers,
Viper

Wasn't me I am restarting a thread that died, OP not playing anymore.

Ok since I was already on the list I guess I can restart it and try to improve it a bit. I am open to any-ones ideas as to what else to do this is a thread by the community for the community. I did a bit of cleaning up and added a Noob category for low level players doing high level stuff then and now.

New ground rules;
1. You can't nominate yourself.
2. Once nominated someone has to confirm it, by no means is someone famous if only 1 person thinks so.
3. I will now add video or pics of the events you speak of but only 1-3 per player voted in.

I not only want this to be of famous Entropians but a data base of where new players can actually go and see what made them famous. So start adding the links and lets make this thing grow...

Thread Original start

V/R
Wildman

Well if can propose one change, I'd quite like to be taken out of the Trading/Scams/Hated section:)

Hurrikane

Well if can propose one change, I'd quite like to be taken out of the Trading/Scams/Hated section:)

Hurrikane

Already fixed missed the way "Events" was posted under it ;)

As you start to see videos populate the main post I hope everyone sees where I am going with this. Not just a name up there lets give some character to it. Make this a living breathing list of history send me the videos/pics and links to other threads...

I really want the youtube video calling these 2 out Sinofmen and Nukem Quayjay. :rolleyes:

As you start to see videos populate the main post I hope everyone sees where I am going with this. Not just a name up there lets give some character to it. Make this a living breathing list of history send me the videos/pics and links to other threads...

I really want the youtube video calling these 2 out Sinofmen and Nukem Quayjay. :rolleyes:

I've got a video... :)

Hurrikane

Nice initiative, +rep..

Some nominations off the top of my head...

Starfinder - created Entropia Tracker/Entropia Life

Jimmy B - Longtime forum moderator, and the first to discover that mob regen gets paid back in loot, participated in many other tests as well

Doer - active forum member and participated in a lot of testing in the past, specifically Hit Ability/Critical Hit data

Falkao - For data crunching and graphs that will make your head hurt :laugh:

Chainfire- this ones a little before my time and I hope I got his name right.. creator of PE assistant that was so valuable to so many in the early days

Dan Petrov - need I say anymore? :laugh:

Oh, and one for the scammer/hated list:

Digital Abduction- RT insider/scammer whatever he was, that was mishandling deeds to La's that he never even owned

hmm maybe we need a new category for the tireless researches that have uncovered many of EU's mysteries through the yrs..

008 :cool:

Last edited:
Never knew I was concidered famous! That's awesome! Good to hear! :D Thanks a lot for the shout out Brent. hehe :cool:

Good to see this become active again. Ty Wildman!! :beerchug:

hey, im on the list

:woohoo:
i am famous, weeeeeeeeeeee
:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

although i just say that i fairly known usually :D

I think you should give daisy more credit in your OP :)

I think you should give daisy more credit in your OP :)

Thanks mate, youre one of a few who got what we were about. Really doesn't bother me...the OP's original text was more accurate, but the Daisy haters fan base PM'ed the guy till he had to change it to what it is.

Villains very rarely get full appreciation for their craft, it's part and parcel of the profession.

The fact that two of em on this "list" are only on there because of Daisy tells a diff story and that's the true reflection. I know and they know the truth...nothing more than whats been written needs to be written about Daisy ColdFinger's true history in this thread :)

Villain at birth, Villain in Death and only a few will ever appreciate that ;D

Last edited:
Correction:

Paris Dub Hilton AND McCormick - Awarded a gun (Dub and McCormick Terminator) with their name for a promotional video. This part might be wrong but I think they got a male full set Supremacy armor too..

link to original thread in the first post might be a nice gesture.... maybe up by where you mention the first thread's starter.

Similarly, links to where the posts are that mention when the various 'famous' things are mentioned could be interesting for the history buffs. For hofs, etc. posts to threads about it, pics, videos, or maybe even tracker stats or something might work?

I have to agree, removing scam option might be ok idea... HOWEVER, if you do keep it up, PM me and I might be able to find you a few links since I'm sort of somewhat tracking some of that type of junk over in the blog. The blog started as a way for me to sort of vent some frustration over a bunch of crap that I wasn't allowed to post here since mods got delete and ban happy too darn often (and still might be that way in some corners of the forums)... over time it's sort of evolved in to a compilation of all the crap I see wrong with EU both from the developers not keeping promises as well as in various flare ups in the community I've seen over time watching the forums daily... sort of a compilation of the dark side of Entropia that is all in one place - not scattered all over multiple forums hidden away in various threads that are very difficult to find, websites that get deleted over time, entire forums that are now long gone since the website owner simply didn't want to keep up flipping the bill on it, or did soemthing silly like move an entire forum database from website to another, etc. - something the devs and community can look at and go, "hmm - that's just not right" and do something about the injustices to fix em - something that I wish had existed when I first started because it would have really made me rethink how to approach things.

-----
The original blog was stopped and replaced/supplimented by another one in the not-too-distant past.

One topic that keeps recurring in the blog would be the focus on one particular individual who definitly ranks up there as an (in)famous entropian in my book... first shop owner in game, first scammer to successfully run the biggest pyramid scheme in game by using multiple avatars to personally run multiple societies as one huge society, and the list just goes on on on. Glad he finally paid back those who lent him money in game (well mostly), but it's a big history lesson for n00bs on both sides of the law that this type of thing is going on in game in far more corners than most realize, and that Mindark does little to nothing about it since it's been proven to them that alts were used and gold cards traded off to allow more than one person to run this in-game mafia type of society, and at least two of those alts are still in use today.... fun fun fun.

Last edited:
i think we forgot the best sucsessed mentor .
its: Florin Rechinul Pocaneta

*watch official mentor list

Thanks mate, youre one of a few who got what we were about. Really doesn't bother me...the OP's original text was more accurate, but the Daisy haters fan base PM'ed the guy till he had to change it to what it is.

Villains very rarely get full appreciation for their craft, it's part and parcel of the profession.

The fact that two of em on this "list" are only on there because of Daisy tells a diff story and that's the true reflection. I know and they know the truth...nothing more than whats been written needs to be written about Daisy ColdFinger's true history in this thread :)

Looks like fame to me.

Hurrikane

what about:

hunters/skills like
starman i think in desert rangers back then
anda atreides
skalman
all ck(Angel rei Vaporz Leafren..)
im sure ill remeber more

i forgot the name of the most skilled MF user back then also high skilled on SB

skills
bluefire i think the best skilled medic back then
buzz was/is the most skilled tool crafter
toad hold a long time the highest crafting hof of 4k though ^_^
Seamaster did a magzine in gold i think - miner
Silver de Avlo gave courses in mining

pk
rony most feared
Faustian & Zippo coolest
ck ofc

tailoring
ETOPIA long time most skilled tailor
Sarah most skilled colorer

social
Aziphireal CEO Sterling&Moss helped to release the first and only issue of the PE magazine
Mindbuster creator of EF sucessor of EP
Radical and Stumdoes creator of EPforum got an LA later for their commitment
Wistrel we all know wistrel ^_°

i also vote for Starfinder for the tracker

Last edited by a moderator:

Without villians there are no heros. Well done Daisy! :)

I don't really agree with the PvP list but good luck with keeping this up :)

Where would mining be without rattex?

Looked a bit but can't find one, is there a thread listing avatars by each skill/profession? Would be cool to see the top knife-fighters, clubbers, plasma snipers, etc, even carpenters. Some who might not excel in every way could have some surprising abilities.

Hurrikane

social
Aziphireal CEO Sterling&Moss helped to release the first and only issue of the PE magazine
Mindbuster creator of EF sucessor of EP

Seconded! I remember Azi from wayyyy back in the days. I was just a little nooblet trying so hard to get into Sterling & Moss... **le sigh**

cheers BL :D

ohh and i forgot ZAP
ZAP's loot table was very useful for many before entropedia

http://www.entropia-loot.com/

and mcmormick made the best videos ever!

Back