SandKing no looter, yet again...

StarGlider

Prowler
Society
Entropia Directory
Suzy
During the event on 17/2/13, at 8.45 ish the sandking yet again fails to loot.

I hope this time something gets done, these bugs was sorted once, why have they suddenly appeared again.

Modified loot event in action
You rock MA!!!

its no a bug... If it was a bug it wouldn't loot unlike other times...

Not a thing I'd of wanted to hear about. (again)
KIM I thought this was fixed by now?

What does it cost to spawn that thing?

:eyecrazy:

That is this mod loot for your, draining the loot pool for 99% of the player base

Team "Mindark" hussked a creature (modified calypsians) with a value of 158763 PED and have been recorded in the hall of HUSSK ALL TIME HIGH! CONGRATULATION!

Team "Mindark" hussked a creature (modified calypsians) with a value of 158763 PED and have been recorded in the hall of HUSSK ALL TIME HIGH! CONGRATULATION!

If your problem persist, do not contact the support department, lol.

Time to go sweat !

right, this is the 1/500? times it's still possible to get a no loot on big health mobs... sux when happens

I do not care that a high hp mob did not loot.

I do care that it was a wave event!

A BOSS

and it did not loot :S

Just doesn't make sense, you kill all the waves for a boss then nothing happens with the boss.

Classic MA and EU :D

When this game is no longer around, we will all look back and laugh, when we are in our EU guild on World of Warcraft, called Entropia Universe rejects.

When we are raiding the 40man instances,

And we are about to kill the boss.

And we will say

"OH i hope its not an EU"!

We will laugh for hours,

then scream when we see the PHAT purple items !

I do not care that a high hp mob did not loot.

I do care that it was a wave event!

A BOSS

and it did not loot :S

Yup..... can't stand most of your posts.... but this one I gotta agree with. Absolutely NO viable reason why a "Boss" mob doesn't drop SOMETHING. Coulda dropped an UL low TT item at least if they wanted to !!!! PEDs. UL armor part or plate or something....

I wasn't there for this spawn..... heck I haven't been "there" for months... and every time I login to the forums I am reminded why....

Menace

Yup..... can't stand most of your posts.... but this one I gotta agree with. Absolutely NO viable reason why a "Boss" mob doesn't drop SOMETHING. Coulda dropped an UL low TT item at least if they wanted to !!!! PEDs. UL armor part or plate or something....

Menace

It could've give NOVA's....but it didn't.:lolup:

Rick

In doing the Rextelum waves, players share loot from each one they kill, so they can't argue to that point.

BUT
If it takes 400Ped TT ammo combined to kill the SandKing, then there should at minimum be a 360Ped shared loot global. Boss mobs must loot every time due to the high amount of ammo needed to kill them.

I am seeing daily ATHs on SandKings on the list at the moment however.

That is some big pile of DUNG. WTF is wrong with this game, this company, I'm disgusted. I heard about it during killing the Sand King again today, and I couldn't believe it. So everyone was saying, oh we should get a big one because of that no loot. Guess what? it was 1.1k. Lame. I get it can't be a hug hof every time or we would just run it over and over (even that wouldn't really work for various reasons - number of hunters being one)

But 2 of those to kill is a lot of peds and what came out was 1.1k? They just made a crap load off us.
Cant they make a little less?

Why do we do the sandking still? I know I do it cause it's really fun. But I don't know should we boycott it to show it's crap? I don't even think they would care or notice

This is a low, when I am trying hard to remain positive.........:scratch2:

In doing the Rextelum waves, players share loot from each one they kill, so they can't argue to that point.

BUT
If it takes 400Ped TT ammo combined to kill the SandKing, then there should at minimum be a 360Ped shared loot global.

I'm sure it is a 2883 level mob.
I usually pump about 40 ped into the SK, and I'm by no means the big shooter. So lets say 100 people are pumping in 40 ped each, thats a good 4000 ammo at least. I wouldn't not be surprised if it took 10k ammo to kill.

Still CLD's had to be paid tonight...smiles.

I was on that hunt, and laughing about it now.

Why do we do the sandking still? I know I do it cause it's really fun. But I don't know should we boycott it to show it's crap? I don't even think they would care or notice

This is a low, when I am trying hard to remain positive.........:scratch2:

We can't boycott the rex wave, its the only enjoyable thing you can do right now, that doesn't completely empty your ped card.

Rick

I'm sure it is a 2883 level mob.
I usually pump about 40 ped into the SK, and I'm by no means the big shooter. So lets say 100 people are pumping in 40 ped each, thats a good 4000 ammo at least. I wouldn't not be surprised if it took 10k ammo to kill.
(...)

Yep... seems correct... 950 000 hp mob... 2.9pec per dmg (effective) = 3275peds minimum. Of course there is regen so i woudl say around 4k peds to kill it.

To be honest i have never joined this becasue it seems like a constant loss (i might be wrong of course). I see them hofing for like 1k-3k and not bigger so whats the point of killing it? Mayby rare markup items - i do not know this. But again only very few will get them.

If this is not like big fun "event" then i see no point why it is beeing killed so often ;). I geuss i must just join one of them attempts to find out (but after this one happening there probably will be much less ppl wanting to do this anymore).

Sad to hear it was no looter. Is there ANY creature that NEVER had no looter (or novas) on looting?

Falagor
:bandit:

Another thing I'd like to know; what's the thresh-hold for the number of participants who become recipients of a loot? 50?
What I mean is, the one and only time I was involved in one of these (accidentally came across the wave as I was flying past) I pumped PED into it and got nothing, even though apparently there were stackables. For this reason I've never gone back because it lead me to assume there must be a max number of looters.
Just wondering...
:scratch2:

Sad to hear it was no looter. Is there ANY creature that NEVER had no looter (or novas) on looting?

I think I remember a quote a long time ago (could have been Marco) that it was not possible to eliminate no looters. - So if this was the case then and they basically still use the same 'mechanism' to determine the loot, then you can a yellow line from any given mob.

Maybe some special event creature like the Hussk might be an exception after all.

thx to the NL then the 1k crap loot, I bought a couple cld, this way i wont cycle more ped into lootpool in near future.

Ok he it is. The best way to fix this for the future is show everyone loot as though its team loot when doing shared loot, it would show in the team column so people could turn it off if they want but since all parties in the area are part of the TEAM when a mob no loots whether they shot it or not, its logged for all teammates to see, and everyone see's everything everyone gets. No more speculation over if anyone got anything good or not, and it dont matter if everyone knows u looted like 3 armor parts and everyone else looted fuck all. Its not like anyone could make you give it to them. It would just be your luck.

Does everyone agree with this?

BTW, its not like that armor or those plates are so epic and awesome that they just cant put it in the loot for normal Rex. I mean come on Feff and molisk drop angel and argo drop shaodow feet ffs. Cant a normal rex drop some decent shit. We kill like a million just to get the boss. Make the boss all Oils ect and make the mobs getting to the boss have the items. It would still be within the wave system

As a global player in the IT-market once stated: "Works as intended"

:computer: I am waiting on Kim|Calypso to reply to this thread....

Back