When is the perfect time to sell SWEAT?

dan trin

Dominant
dandale dan
as title says when is the perfect time to sell sweat?.. im sweating to have 1k sweat for like 2hrs idk, then when its time to sell it, it will take me days just to sell 1k sweat any ideas sweaters out there?

You can sell sweat at Neas or Twins as the highest amount of players likely to buy it. The unfortunate nature of sweaters are they are their own worst enemy under cutting each other when they really have the upper hand.

I see guys at Twins and Neas selling for 1.7Ped/1000 bottles when really they could get anywhere from 3-5Ped per K if they stuck together. The crafters need sweat and are happy to pay nothing for it, which only wastes your time and makes others profit. Sweat has become a feature of many BPs so you really should aim high at Twins. At Neas you need to slam some heads together. LOL when I go there to buy some sweat, :laugh: I shout buying sweat near the main sweating groups....never a response, then someone will say that buyers are ripping people off. LOL I ignore those idiots and buy at 3ped/k and they miss out.

State your case, you have spent 1-2 hours getting your 1000 bottles, sell at least 3ped/k. If someone is shouting 1.7ped/k advise them to stop being stupid and sell at a proper price.

I wish you good luck and if I see you at Neas I will buy some off you.

Cheers
Bjorn

If it's taking so long to sell it then your price is too high. Drop the price and it will sell faster, basic supply&demand.

You can sell sweat at Neas or Twins as the highest amount of players likely to buy it. The unfortunate nature of sweaters are they are their own worst enemy under cutting each other when they really have the upper hand.

I see guys at Twins and Neas selling for 1.7Ped/1000 bottles when really they could get anywhere from 3-5Ped per K if they stuck together. The crafters need sweat and are happy to pay nothing for it, which only wastes your time and makes others profit. Sweat has become a feature of many BPs so you really should aim high at Twins. At Neas you need to slam some heads together. LOL when I go there to buy some sweat, :laugh: I shout buying sweat near the main sweating groups....never a response, then someone will say that buyers are ripping people off. LOL I ignore those idiots and buy at 3ped/k and they miss out.

State your case, you have spent 1-2 hours getting your 1000 bottles, sell at least 3ped/k. If someone is shouting 1.7ped/k advise them to stop being stupid and sell at a proper price.

I wish you good luck and if I see you at Neas I will buy some off you.

Cheers
Bjorn

tyvm i sweat at big la42 tp avoiding afkers at neas. yes i always shout at twins like 30mins to 1hr then go back to sweat then back to twins and still nothing. im selling my sweat for 2peds/k its been like that for a year since i started though. and yes i always see people selling their sweat for 1.7ped/k while im shouting at 2peds its hard but cant undercut people.

The supply is to high... Thats why its hard to sell

The crafters need sweat and are happy to pay nothing for it, which only wastes your time and makes others profit. Sweat has become a feature of many BPs so you really should aim high at Twins.

Here's the problem

take for example lesser elysia.

8 Lysterium ingot tt0.24 tt+MU 0.25 (104.28 %)
20 Vibrant Sweat 0.00 0.00 100.00

a finished product gives 24, 25 or 26 pecs worth of lesser elysia.

If I want to craft this lesser elysia, I can not buy sweat, because if I do say for example for 2 ped, the cost of the crafted product rises with 4 pec.. making the cost of the product 28 pec which is higher than the finished product.
The only way I can craft this product is, if I sweat myself. keeping the cost at 0.00

Here's the problem

take for example lesser elysia.

8 Lysterium ingot tt0.24 tt+MU 0.25 (104.28 %)
20 Vibrant Sweat 0.00 0.00 100.00

a finished product gives 24, 25 or 26 pecs worth of lesser elysia.

If I want to craft this lesser elysia, I can not buy sweat, because if I do say for example for 2 ped, the cost of the crafted product rises with 4 pec.. making the cost of the product 28 pec which is higher than the finished product.
The only way I can craft this product is, if I sweat myself. keeping the cost at 0.00

It will always be like this, IF not MA would have added a real TT value to the sweat (which they do not want). So any bp that uses sweat will have a finished product with either a higher markup (i.e the buyer of the product pays the sweat) or with lower markup (i.e. the crafter pays the sweat).

And to the op, if the price is too low, go and work irl and deposit 10-100 as much for an hour worth of work. Sweating nowadays, if not done for fun, is idiotic, especially if you do it for gaining ped. The electricity used to run your computer probably exceeds the value of sweat (and that is good imo).

Deposit would be my advice.

Angel

With sweat prices these days, you are better off sweating and waiting for a buyer to turn up, and just take any offers available. The time spent finder a buyer for an extra few pec, you could have collected another 200+ sweats anyway.

So basically my advice is convert to peds whenever you are given the opportunity to do so.

You can sweat for weeks for 100 ped, or deposit $10 and have a ton of laughs shooting at some small mobs.

Alternatively buy some Force Nexus and refine with your sweat into Mind Essence, at least you can list it on auction. But even if you dont list it, it is much more sort after than sweat alone as used in TP chips, which many people still use regularly.

I still sweat now and again to break up hunting activity and spread out hunting costs, although I just stack it for fun.

Hope helps

Rick

I have something to add:

The contributing factors aren't JUST supply/demand. Every time someone deposits, it puts more money into circulation, raising overall prices (by very little, granted, but then multiply that by the number of people you know who deposit...)

if I put in $1.00, I put into the game 10PEDS.

This is how it is in real life, except the base value is represented in gold, not PEDs. Value is measure by how much money we print, to how much gold we have, just like how much PEDs are curculating, to how many PEDs in items exist.

If more PEDs exist than the total worth of all existing items in the game, then prices will be high (very high).

If less PEDs exist than the total worth of all the items that exist in the game, then prices will be low.

I just thought it was worth mentioning, since when you add sweat into the game, you take away from the value of the PED, as define by the following equation:

(0.001 is the value of 1 sweat)
([total PEDs in game] / (0.001 + [total items in game]))

I have something to add:

The contributing factors aren't JUST supply/demand. Every time someone deposits, it puts more money into circulation, raising overall prices (by very little, granted, but then multiply that by the number of people you know who deposit...)

if I put in $1.00, I put into the game 10PEDS.

This is how it is in real life, except the base value is represented in gold, not PEDs. Value is measure by how much money we print, to how much gold we have, just like how much PEDs are curculating, to how many PEDs in items exist.

If more PEDs exist than the total worth of all existing items in the game, then prices will be high (very high).

If less PEDs exist than the total worth of all the items that exist in the game, then prices will be low.

I just thought it was worth mentioning, since when you add sweat into the game, you take away from the value of the PED, as define by the following equation:

(0.001 is the value of 1 sweat)
([total PEDs in game] / (0.001 + [total items in game]))

This was somewhat of a necro post before yesterday, but I can't just let the last comments go...

What you said is wrong. The base value of paper money is not represented by gold in real life. You could more reasonably have made that argument when countries used the gold standard, but no country currently uses the gold standard. Paper money's value is determined by a combination of the following: 1) people's perception of the risk of the issuing government defaulting on its debt (and therefore being unable to back the paper money it issued), 2) the amount of paper money in circulation, and 3) the velocity of that money. You could argue that other factors effect the value of money also, but those are the main three.

The value of any item ingame is equivalent to the x highest price someone is willing to pay for the item, where x refers to the total number of that item ingame at that moment. For example, if there are 100 xyz guns, the value of the xyz gun is the 100th highest price someone is willing to pay.

Last edited:
Back