MA.. Bots.. Egg.. Vanguards... Awesome

All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again!

..I need to go listen to some InfoSoc.

Not sure I like the aggro coding. I shoot, then need to fap, I fap a few times while it shoots, then someone else shooting gets its attention, then, I still haven't shot it again, it turns and starts shooting at me again... like... really?

Not sure I like the aggro coding. I shoot, then need to fap, I fap a few times while it shoots, then someone else shooting gets its attention, then, I still haven't shot it again, it turns and starts shooting at me again... like... really?

I feel the same way.. its kinda dumb. I wish we can have some sort of aggro meter

Seeing Vanguard just makes me think of my retirement account and that maybe i shouldn't deposit as much. :laugh:

Yeah ... MA throws up lots of events, one after the other but refuse to fix all the bugs we experience during these events.:mad:

I feel the same way.. its kinda dumb. I wish we can have some sort of aggro meter

Yeah, it just makes you feel victimised. You're trying to participate and then you have to face that, which feels unfair.

That said, still love the event!

Yeah ... MA throws up lots of events, one after the other but refuse to fix all the bugs we experience during these events.:mad:

This one has had its fair share of CTD's. A soc mate of mine stated that he felt on particular avatar was causing is, he would see a green dot appear then crash. Maybe certain clothing combinations are a problem for some hardware?!

Yeah, it just makes you feel victimised. You're trying to participate and then you have to face that, which feels unfair.

That said, still love the event!

ahhh just the good old days when hunting near Atrox and Atrax where one would suddenly run off to attack another player just because they made the mistake of appearing on radar even though you're shooting it :laugh:

There was a time where I'd have sworn they were attracted to Gremlin armor.

ahhh just the good old days when hunting near Atrox and Atrax where one would suddenly run off to attack another player just because they made the mistake of appearing on radar even though you're shooting it :laugh:

There was a time where I'd have sworn they were attracted to Gremlin armor.

I used to get that with Supremacy, but with Aurlis o.0

You know what, its turning out to not be so awesome. They keep dropping TT crap items in the loot which mean the person who deals the most damage gets all the loot, all the time.

They should move the drop of those to the hofs of about 450ped and up. In a minute no-one's going to bother anymore.

You know what, its turning out to not be so awesome. They keep dropping TT crap items in the loot which mean the person who deals the most damage gets all the loot, all the time.

They should move the drop of those to the hofs of about 450ped and up. In a minute no-one's going to bother anymore.

The person doing the most damage is not getting the items, they're probably going to someone who takes 2 shots with an opalo.

I agree something needs to be done. I have not participated mostly for this reason, but I don't think upping the limit will help, I think you'll still get the higher TT items being spat out. A better idea IMO would be to code it so that no more than xx% of any one loot can be in items (for shared loot mobs only of course).

I think 25% would work well. So if there is a 1k ped HoF, some guy might still get a gun worth 250 ped, but at least the rest would be shared out in stackables. Unlike the current situation where 1 guy would probably get a 1k sword or 4 guys getting 4 guns; and everyone else nada.

The person doing the most damage is not getting the items, they're probably going to someone who takes 2 shots with an opalo.

Trust me, it is most damage. I was in a small group at the start of the Vanguards part of the event. I got the item every single time. In the end I gave one of the poor chaps, who was with me a while, one of the items. I felt guilty of robbing them.

Not good. Then the harder hitters all arrived and no-one has a look in any more. No disrespect to them intended of course. Just feel that they could pay out a little more fairly.

I agree something needs to be done. I have not participated mostly for this reason, but I don't think upping the limit will help, I think you'll still get the higher TT items being spat out. A better idea IMO would be to code it so that no more than xx% of any one loot can be in items (for shared loot mobs only of course).

I think 25% would work well. So if there is a 1k ped HoF, some guy might still get a gun worth 250 ped, but at least the rest would be shared out in stackables. Unlike the current situation where 1 guy would probably get a 1k sword or 4 guys getting 4 guns; and everyone else nada.

That's a good idea. +rep.

Seeing Vanguard just makes me think of my retirement account and that maybe i shouldn't deposit as much. :laugh:

As the saying goes...."You're a long time dead".

If the terminal Big C comes my way, I'm getting ready to try everything, bottles of whiskey, heroin, ladies of the night....the works....even Mcdonalds. !!!

And maybe a few Hydra.....LOL

Rick

As the saying goes...."You're a long time dead".

If the terminal Big C comes my way, I'm getting ready to try everything, bottles of whiskey, heroin, ladies of the night....the works....even Mcdonalds. !!!

And maybe a few Hydra.....LOL

Rick

LOL..... Don't get big C though.... That ain't fun! Easy way to help prevent it.... Don't eat.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?list=PLDCE6BF6AFA94CED8&v=pD3ug4EaKb0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpD3ug4EaKb0%26list%3DPLDCE6BF6AFA94CED8

Last edited:
LOL..... Don't get big C though.... That ain't fun! Easy way to help prevent it.... Don't eat.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?list=PLDCE6BF6AFA94CED8&v=pD3ug4EaKb0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpD3ug4EaKb0%26list%3DPLDCE6BF6AFA94CED8

You know what, I give up trying to fix that link on my phone. Android + forum is absolutely fecking retarded.

Trust me, it is most damage. I was in a small group at the start of the Vanguards part of the event. I got the item every single time. In the end I gave one of the poor chaps, who was with me a while, one of the items. I felt guilty of robbing them.

Not good. Then the harder hitters all arrived and no-one has a look in any more. No disrespect to them intended of course. Just feel that they could pay out a little more fairly.

Trust me, it's not, you just got lucky. I've gotten an item after taking two shots on a mob and dying. The other night the person doing the most damage (15-20%) got nothing after several item drops. The % of damage you do equals the % chance of getting an item. Long term tests on grouping stack split show the same.

Trust me, it's not, you just got lucky. I've gotten an item after taking two shots on a mob and dying. The other night the person doing the most damage (15-20%) got nothing after several item drops. The % of damage you do equals the % chance of getting an item. Long term tests on grouping stack split show the same.

Then why have I had literally nothing since.

Then why have I had literally nothing since.

Because you have bad luck? What Karmic said is true: "The % of damage you do equals the % chance of getting an item".

Because you have bad luck? What Karmic said is true: "The % of damage you do equals the % chance of getting an item".

This is true, but unfortunately it means the bigger the shared loot mob, the longer you have to be on them to stand a decent chance of getting your "fair share". So if you're doing 1% of the damage, you'd need to stick a round for 100+ kills to stand a decent chance of getting your loot. And your average casual player can only scrape together probably 50-100 ped for ammo on the shared loot mobs. It's the guys who can stick it out for longer who end up sucking up most of the items, the newbies usually give up after a while.

I noticed this on the Steel Bird Elites during the last invasion. I know I was doing max damage a lot of the time because I got the first two levels of the iron mission on Elites, and it really did seem like I was getting more than my share of the item drops. I felt so bad I went to Ithaca and continued the mission there (after a while of course, I'm not a saint;).) Later on the invasion when I was out with the ubers on warlocks and The Eviscerators, not a single item drop.

I don't need to shoot at all. Others are shooting it and I come back from revive and it just attacks me right away before I get in range to use melee. I stay away from other green dots while moving in to stay away from the plasma balls that blow up. It isn't the plasma balls, it shoots me with the laser. I heal and it keeps shooting and then sends plasma ball if it didn't get me and I didn't even get close enough to use sword.:dunce:

That and the constant ESI on small globals is why I don't hunt them. :girl:

Back