Project : Million PED Hunt - Can I Survive ?

Thanks for the feedback, but the idea of switching from E-Amp 15 to A203 kinda defeats the purpose of my project , in truth its determined to reveal that eco is not everything over a long term. Trying to reveal that even uneco setups have the same chance of return than eco just it takes longer to see the return. I could just use an Improved EP21 + A203 and do a million ped and survive quite nicely (take a hell of alot longer though) my project is to reveal that any level 90-100 player can use any weapon or amp and see the same returns in the long term, what is the point of an E-Amp if it is advised not to use. I know im taking a big risk and may fail, but im trying to prove that all setup end up balancing in the long term. I understand that equipment maybe over peoples level , but im almost close to 100 in each of my setups. I should be capable of hunting with what ever I like. It shouldnt be gambling when you change your setups, and people are making it out this way.

what is the point of an E-Amp if it is advised not to use.

Hee,hee I have often thought that myself regarding any weapon or amp in EU regardless how eco it is.

I have had some amazing results using E-amps on test runs, although generally stick to A105 these days.

On the other side of the coin I used a RJME once and had the worst returns I've ever seen (one of the reason I went all anti, old gear).

I think the answer is your loot swings are not so wild if your input costs and repairs are lower, but if you have a decent bank roll to account for those swings, it should work out ok whatever you use. As you say there's a reason this gear is availalble for use.

It's been said many times in forum that maybe "decay is good", I was a great believer in this a few years ago, and still do not worry about decay now, but do run more eco gear.

The only thing possibly against you, is the system might have changed to suit what the players believe...interesting thought ehhh. But the gear is still available. No one can answer that.

Rick

The Big Question asked - with the new 'So Called' Modified Loots, can an uber noob survive to 1,000,000ped tt burn

Im about to undertake the biggest project I ever had done (this could make or break my EU existence)

Im not a rich person , Im on a pension, have a mental disability , having only a weekend trash and treasure market stall to fund my EU deposits - It seems like my avatar is cursed, but i decided a week ago to challenge MA to proving if loots have been destroyed, ATHs are gone, 1-2k ped hofs gone in matter of a few days. Seems only the gifted of avatars get loots over 10k ped these days. For 90% tt return its going to cost me $10,000 in deposits - (I hope I get some MU) . MA said last year that eco matters, I still challenge that by using the 2 of the most uneco amps around the E-Amp 15 and the Ri/Co/Evil. Is Eu a slot machine with bad eco or does it take alot more burn.

Im the everyday guy with no uber gear and just borrowing off people to work on my skills and get there weapon tiered up (Anyone offering help in this area will be greatly welcomed) . I have a decent amount of skills so i can use reasonable L weapons as well as an UL plasma weapon.

My Weapons ill be using will be

Borrowed 0x0 Tier 6 with E-Amp 15
m770 L gun (Level 90) with E-Amp 15
Jash SIF - A and S (Level 90-95) with Ri/Co/Evil

It will end up being 800-1000 runs, so my Survival Plan will be

Survive to 100 runs

Survive to 200 runs

Survive to 400 runs

Survive to 600 runs

Survive to 800 runs

GOAL - 1 Million PED Done

The Question is " Can a regular depositor with no uber gear Survive to 1 Million TT turnover in this day and age ? "

Starts May 1st 2013 - 0.00MA Time !

Wish me luck - ill need it !

Cheers:)

Agis

....MA said last year that eco matters, I still challenge that by using the 2 of the most uneco amps around the E-Amp 15 and the Ri/Co/Evil. Is Eu a slot machine with bad eco or does it take alot more burn.

How you expect any positive result if you already starting (purposely) un -eco??
After you lost a shitload, you be back to flame and whine??? just asking

The Big Question asked - with the new 'So Called' Modified Loots, can an uber noob survive to 1,000,000ped tt burn

Im about to undertake the biggest project I ever had done (this could make or break my EU existence)

Im not a rich person , Im on a pension, have a mental disability , having only a weekend trash and treasure market stall to fund my EU deposits - It seems like my avatar is cursed, but i decided a week ago to challenge MA to proving if loots have been destroyed, ATHs are gone, 1-2k ped hofs gone in matter of a few days. Seems only the gifted of avatars get loots over 10k ped these days. For 90% tt return its going to cost me $10,000 in deposits - (I hope I get some MU) . MA said last year that eco matters, I still challenge that by using the 2 of the most uneco amps around the E-Amp 15 and the Ri/Co/Evil. Is Eu a slot machine with bad eco or does it take alot more burn.

Im the everyday guy with no uber gear and just borrowing off people to work on my skills and get there weapon tiered up (Anyone offering help in this area will be greatly welcomed) . I have a decent amount of skills so i can use reasonable L weapons as well as an UL plasma weapon.

My Weapons ill be using will be

Borrowed 0x0 Tier 6 with E-Amp 15
m770 L gun (Level 90) with E-Amp 15
Jash SIF - A and S (Level 90-95) with Ri/Co/Evil

The Question is " Can a regular depositor with no uber gear Survive to 1 Million TT turnover in this day and age ? "

You speak of a regular guy, and you try to make yourself look like an average person in entropia.

Does regular person in PE use, 0x0 T6??
Does regular person in PE use, m770 L gun??
Does regular person in PE use, Jash SIF - A and S??
Does regular person in PE use, what ever uber gear you can borrow.

Does regular person in PE have, 250hp??
Does regular person in PE have, HIT/DMG over 100??

Why this charade?
There is nothing regular about you in entropia.

Your an uber player, that want to do an experiment with buring 1mill tt ammo.

Whats so hard about just comming out and say it?

Good luck :)

Last edited:
ma said last year that eco matters, i still challenge that by using the 2 of the most uneco amps around the e-amp 15 and the ri/co/evil.

goodluck!!!!

Ok - The Hunt is underway and after morning hiccups with the auction down and deposit system down I started in the late afternoon, I have decided to take some advice and adapt the E-Amp to an Omegaton A203 Amplifier, I still get a full 1000ped run with the amp with the 0x0. so 1000 runs to 1 Million - reporting progress will start soon, just get several runs under my belt first.

At the start instead of grinding a single mob over and over, im going to farm several mobs and try to get the PED rolling and maybe draw a hof if lucky. With 998 runs left its gonna be tough.

Agis :)

And to Kimmi - I worked hard building trust with people, worked hard getting my skills up to what i have today , I never had the luxury of having a mod/imp fap or using MM imk2...etc. I lived my EU life with just a suit of phantom and using L weapons, but thankfully some people believe what im out to achieve and have helped on the way which im forever grateful. Its very hard life for me, but I do my best..

Last edited:
what is the point of an E-Amp if it is advised not to use

If everything is essentially the same, what is the point of having choice?

Good luck Agis !

Mari *.*

Well Wave 1 of this Million PED Hunt was pretty poor to begin off with

Weapon Used : 0x0
Amplifier Used : Omegaton A203
Tier Rate : 6.2

Total Gun Decay TT : 5,300PED
Total Gun Ammo TT : 11,900PED

Return TT : 15,910.00PED
Net Loss : 1,290.00 PED

TT Remaining until Survival Goal : 982,800PED

run1.jpg

Column 1 : Weapon Decay Costs
Column 2 : Ammunition Costs
Column 3 : Loot Return TT
Column 4 : Net Loss/Profit TT
Column 5 : Additional PED Injected (Deposits or TTing Storage)

Notable MU Loots

LC-60 (Ambulimax)
Enigma L3 (Atrox)
2x Igni 1000 (Furor)

Hall of Fame Entries (Over 400PED) : None

* 341 PED Rextelum Strong

Globals Achieved : 63

** Wave 2 **
Unfortunately had to give the 0x0 back so will be using my UL weapon

Weapon Used - Frean D Delta SGA
Amplifier Used - Fi/Co/Ra Beast
Current Tier : 6.0

Moving along with the next wave - hopefully better loot this time around.

Current Update : Run 21
Weapon/Ammo -6,534.00 -14,100.00, Loot TT 19542.00, Net Loss -1,092.00

Last edited:
Gl I think it is very possible to achieve your goal. I also think people get stuck on "eco" far to much these days, mu in loot is far more valuable than what your dpp is. A player with 2.9+dpp hunting no mu mobs is going to run out of peds far before a player using 2.8 dpp targeting great mu mobs will.

I also think people get stuck on "eco" far to much these days, mu in loot is far more valuable than what your dpp is. A player with 2.9+dpp hunting no mu mobs is going to run out of peds far before a player using 2.8 dpp targeting great mu mobs will.
and if they hunt the same mobs, and get the same loot? :scratch2:

it's still important to be eco! :lolup:

he wont make it :laugh:

There is no such thing as high MU mobs. Why do people keep saying this?

Every mob drop the same tt crap, most is 101% MU.

Or are you guys talking about the really rare stuff that has high MU, that you might get after killing 2k of said mob?

Of course there are mobs that drop high mu items that can push you past the 5% you will lose. If you don't know how to find them then there is nothing I can do for you ;)

There is no such thing as high MU mobs. Why do people keep saying this?

Every mob drop the same tt crap, most is 101% MU.

Or are you guys talking about the really rare stuff that has high MU, that you might get after killing 2k of said mob?

Do your research please.

Thanks.

Reactions: Mac
Back