Tons to do, but bored...

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Tons to do, but bored...

What to do if you live in a dull region?
When you go outside here at 7 o'clock in the evening, there is no soul around. Everybody is watching the tv. All hail for Belgium and infotainment !

When you go to Italy, noone goes home before 11 o'clock. Almost everyone enjoys the evening, some wine and a snack.
When you go to Köln, Germany, thousands of people enjoy the evening and a beer at riverside.

I'm also intellectually bored in this country.

tv the drug of a nation..

Pretty boring Country.
you can goto the west cost for a holiday at the beach, Have you tried that. Oostende is the name.

How old are you?

Your incredibly high expectation on how much people can entertain you makes me think that you're not that old. At least not old enough to understand that no1 is interesting enough to entertain you more than you can entertain yourself on your own.

At least for me. Nothing feels quite as good as being alone at home enjoying a nice beer and reading/playing/working.

People who are bored are simply unintelligent :wise:

ah count yourself lucky its just boring.. go out after dark in the west of Scotland and your lucky not to get stabbed :laugh:

I jest.. ish... but surely the area is what you make of it :) If there is only your and your mates at a bar.. surely you can still make it an awesome night out?

Tons to do, but bored...

When you go outside here at 7 o'clock in the evening, there is no soul around. Everybody is watching the tv. All hail for Belgium and infotainment !

When you go to Italy, noone goes home before 11 o'clock. Almost everyone enjoys the evening, some wine and a snack.
When you go to Köln, Germany, thousands of people enjoy the evening and a beer at riverside.

I'm also intellectually bored in this country.

read book >> sex >> cigaret >> read book >> think about good sex >> get wet >> more sex >> cigaret >> tired fell at sleap >> sex dreams >> harased >> Wake up >> sex >> cigaret >> log in EU shot Longhthoths >> think about sex whith longtoth >> mhhhhh :ahh:

OH you are guy forget it then.

OH 2 Watch xfiles while wathing dexter on PC and writing thinks on the forum

When you go outside here at 7 o'clock in the evening, there is no soul around. Everybody is watching the tv.

This sux. It feels better to watch TV knowing there's some party outside. :rolleyes:

Naomi,

I live in Belgium as well, and to be honest: I've had 3 BBQ's and beer nights in the past 4 days. You might consider moving to my part of our country lol

Send a PM and we"ll grab some beers!

cheers,
BB

read book >> sex >> cigaret >> read book >> think about good sex >> get wet >> more sex >> cigaret >> tired fell at sleap >> sex dreams >> harased >> Wake up >> sex >> cigaret >> log in EU shot Longhthoths >> think about sex whith longtoth >> mhhhhh :ahh:

Dafuq? :scratch2: I now know entirely too much about you. :mad:

Why are you wasting time going outside when you should be playing EU?

Make where you live more interesting. People won't go out if they have no where to go out to, so organize a festival of some kind -- amateur music, comedy, theatre in park... something that will get people out of the house! Once you've done it successfully, other people will step up and organize other events.
Montreal has festivals from the middle of June until sometime in August or September, and most started 25 - 30 years ago exactly in that way. Last week was Jazz fest, this week is comedy (Just for Laughs)

Isn't this why everyone kills themselves in Belgium, because it's so fucking boring?

I live in a small city in the UK, but there's still plenty to do all the time... It usually means going to my local pub tho, with me having a drinking problem and all that :ahh:

Last edited:
I had a similar problem. I moved to Miami. Problem solved. :cool:

Gent center is very animated, plenty of terrasses and bars, people stay out late even when its cold. Brussels when u have a nice group of friends can be a lot of fun.

I guess you like sex rather than play EU...what is wrong with you :p:laugh:

I live in a large city in the UK, when we were younger my friends and I went to the local bars / pubs / clubs / restaurants. Now we are older and we all have children and less spare cash, we get together either at peoples house or go on camping trips, usually to places with no amenities. It is great for the kids they have the freedom of the countryside and great for the adults as we can relax, bbq, drink, smoke and play music around the campfire, all for very little money. Life and fun are what you make it, it doesnt take loads of money and usually it only takes 1 person to say "lets do that" and off we all go.

Please dont moan about being bored, go and do something less boring instead.

I have lots of RL friends who play EU. Occasionally we all go to one house, take our PC's / Laptops and all play EU sometimes filling two rooms in the house. These are the best team hunts when you can talk face to face in RL with the other game players

you smoke after sex :ahh::ahh::ahh:

hehe

hehe, thx for the many comments
it is funny to me how almost all replies and tips how to have more fun in life, involve the use of alcohol ;)

Come to Romania, your car is already here:laugh:

Tons to do, but bored...

Get some beers, food and start a bbq/party in this weather.

Play EU :D

Or learn an instrument and join a band :D

Or move

Or wakeboard/waterski/sail

Or try set something up int the area so others can have fun as well.

:D

All fun stuff

hehe, thx for the many comments
it is funny to me how almost all replies and tips how to have more fun in life, involve the use of alcohol ;)

Belgium is fine ... and basically just take the wheel in eigen handen and start some fun stuff ! :)
Haven't been online a lot last 3 months because simply to much fun IRL :p

Or ... you can kill a 100 times x 10.000 times the "same" mob on EU to complete missions :):)

Well I just lost my job 2 months ago, just sitting at home all day.

I have to entertain myself in some ways, so far I managed to do a few things:

- Play EU
- Sit in the garden
- Help relatives with stuff (gardening, pick them up at trainstation etc)
- Do fun stuff with girlfriend (movie nights after dinner at the restaurant etc)
- More quality time with girlfriend
- Buy a nitro R/C car that goes way too fast, great fun when I'm really bored
- Make some websites for hobby
- Made some money by bringing old computer metal and scraps to the scrapmetal yard
- At night when feeling like doing nothing, put headset on with your favorite music, sit back, relax and close eyes.
- Invite some friends over during the weekends
- BBQ every now and then and invite some ppl
- Campzone starts soon here in Holland (biggest outdoor LAN party in the world), I do lots of stuff to help there as a volunteer. Just get some nice event you can help with
- Play sports, I play baseball and i'm the trainer of a team, great fun and good to be around people

I'm sure there is more I'll have to come up with soon, cause this is what I did in the past 2 months I was at home.....

In the coming weeks I will do:
- Fix my (real) racing car, new chairs in there, getting it checked and then put it for sale
- Looking around to find a new (normal) car, visiting the people/companies and make a testdrive
- Chores in the house I normally never do :)

Maybe this helps ;)
There's enough around you to entertain yourself alone and with people. Just have to be a bit inventive. :cool:

Oh, and all of this works fine without alcohol! (I never drink so I know this works :D)

I love the irony in looking for rl things to do on pcf.

yea :)

yea :), usually I'm never bored, but I just don't like the holiday season :p

- sports centres closed
- everyone on holiday, so harder to help 'm out a bit
- I try to not drink alcohol, that gives me headaches; and not endulge into meat-eating orgies.
- friends are on holidays, so not hanging out with 'm
- I don't have much money in eu to hunt right now... always saving untill I can do a hunt, since my account is the milking cow of EU (check my signature)
- I don't have that much money in real life right now, so a lot of fun stuff things are off the menu as well
- and it is too hot here to go to sports centres that are further away... when u r sporting in hangars where it is like 30°C and higher... that's a receipi to get ill.

Ah well no worries, I have lots of things to do, just not any 'challenging' things that occupies my mind. Just the daily stuff :)

I guess you like sex rather than play EU...what is wrong with you :p:laugh:

i like sex while i play EU but i get distracted and forget to fap ;)

am just in realy boring mood about EU nothing to do as atami said once you shot gazilons levis, milions longtooth and few K proterons you get bored from EU the game it self is doll.

http://www.thelastofus.com/

will keep me bussi for while i still did not finish the last God of Warr my issue is to much to do not alot time i guss all oposit from Naomi.

Back