Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
FOF XV: WAR PARTY

DATE: Saturday 21st September

TIME: 14:00 MA - 00:00 MA

FREE ENTRY.

Teams of up to 12 are invited to take part in the first Festival of Firepower for 4 YEARS; FoF XV: WAR PARTY.

Teams can be Societies, Friends, Nations, anyone at all.

During FoF XV the object is to achieve a global on as many different types of mob as possible.

Each new mob scores 3 points. Each global on a mob already scored on scores 1 point. HoFs and Susans (113 PED Globals) double these scores. Simple huh? Spare a thought for the judges;)

Hunting will take place for 90 minutes on each planet, with a 30 minute break inbetween each session for travelling. The judges will travel with you. The entire hunt will last 10 hours. Teams can change members and drop in and out as they need to, but the clock is always ticking.

ROUTE of the Tour of Shooty:
Calypso, Next Island, Cyrene, ROCKTropia, Arkadia.

Prize: Glory. Being the best damn hunters in the game that day.

Current FoF title holders (since 2009) are SKILLIN' VILLAINS.

Who's up for it?

Enter below and we'll get you registered.

Anyone who wants to judge, check the WoF 2012 Judges thread.

For those who don;t know, the FoF was the event that led to the biggest player-run event in EU history; the WoF. The difference is that the FoF is a one-day extended hunt, a manic blast through the wilderness with a different theme each time. The theme this time is variety. Teams are allowed to approach the brief (to global on as many different types of mob as possible) in any way they choose. Maturities do not count for anything.

Oh and yes, there is still gonna be a WOF in October.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
*Space reserved for rules and updates*

Current FoF title holders (since 2009) are The Disturbed Ones.

Hurrikane

Check that again :wise:

:)

That was my mistake, Oleg. As you can see in this thread Skillin' Villains were, indeed, the winners of FoF XiV. I do apologize for the misinformation, but it won't matter after 21 September, as Gloryhound Irregulars will be claiming the title as reigning FoF Champions. :sniper: :handgun: :cheer:

On another, note...

The GloryHound (Pathfinder XXVI) will be available to transport some people, judges, etc. at no cost. I am also going to work out coordination with other MS and Privateer owners who are willing to provide dedicated transport between the space stations for the FoF ( no worries... I won't be asking any of those "controversial" ship owners. LOL) The goal of this FoF is to be dedicated to all-out mayhem and killing for the full 90 mins on each planet... not worring out how each participant will get to each planet.

Also, all creatures associated with a planet will count, to include the associated planetary areas (Hell, CP, FOMA, Ancient Greece, etc.) Loot boxes found in various instances are NOT creatures, and will not count (Beacon missions, Aakas missions).

Bring it on... Another FoF :yay::yay::yay::yay:

If you want to enter a team, just say so here and you're in. Team sizes can be from 2 to 12. Players do not have to hunt the whole 10 hours, members can drop in and out, as long as the team keeps its name and continues to take screenshots they are still valid. The earlier we know how many are up for it the easier it is to get enough Judges for you all:)

Hurrikane

Hunting will take place for 90 minutes on each planet, with a 30 minute break inbetween each session for travelling. The judges will travel with you.[/SIZE]

What happens if travel takes longer because of pirate or pk activity? (For instance, a "bad" team could hire someone to delay other teams from warping out)

(As for lootability: I assume valuable loots will be put in storage on the planets to be picked up at a later opportunity, to deter the pirates who sees easy PEDs.)

Oh and yes, there is still gonna be a WOF in October.
Hurrikane

Great! :yay:

What happens if travel takes longer because of pirate or pk activity? (For instance, a "bad" team could hire someone to delay other teams from warping out)

(As for lootability: I assume valuable loots will be put in storage on the planets to be picked up at a later opportunity, to deter the pirates who sees easy PEDs.)

Great! :yay:

Loot you'll have to manage yourselves, all part of the day's business. I don't see 'bad' teams being a problem at least until we sign up a few actual ones;)

Hurrikane

Whoop Whoop bring on the FOF - going to be a day of total carnage

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

I want to register my French team. For the moment no team name.

If Entropia Life can help in any way - please let us know. It will be free of charge of course...

Oh, another thing: Are only Marbers allowed as weapons, or do you allow other brands also?

Hi to all, sorry for not being here to sort anything out, I moved from a Winnebago into your basic idyllic dream cottage to then suffer several weeks of no internet. Back now and catching up:)

Hurrikane

Oh, another thing: Are only Marbers allowed as weapons, or do you allow other brands also?

The FoF started as a big Bravo run, but since then the emphasis has just been on "using the biggest stuff you got":)

Hurrikane

I'm so glad to see the FoF will be back FINALLY!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Last edited:
Ok I've had no end of problems getting online but I think from the replies here it's obvious this event won't be happening any time soon. Thanks to the team who did apply, thanks to the Hounds for their constant support, but this one needs a rethink. Was perhaps a bit hasty posting it up.

Hurrikane

Unless of course in my absence the event has blossomed somehow, in which case, have fun, everyone:)

Sorry to hear its postponed Hurrikane but maybe it can be re-scheduled, let me know if I can help in any way

Back