Question: Daspletor and Cornonterion spawn

The idea of allowing anyone to add fertilizer is the best solution.
Hope MA can do something soon about this

The idea of allowing anyone to add fertilizer is the best solution.
Hope MA can do something soon about this

Hope dies last. MA already is finding solution since 2013.Almost 5 years. There is still posibility noone sent support case with this idea , and MA don't read its forum. Another posibility is MA don't care at all.

This is maddening. 3 hours to do 45 mobs... ffs fix the god damn dasp spawn!!!

ya ya ya we want dasps , i still have 2k to kill so MA please spawn them on Caly , wtf ... make a damn event , make them shared loot , do something

Anyone heard anything? Is the asteroid abandoned by the owner? Maybe he died or something? We have official MA missions for mobs that only spawn on foma and there's a slight shortage of said mobs. Think i'll make a support case.. :wise:

Anyone heard anything? Is the asteroid abandoned by the owner? Maybe he died or something? We have official MA missions for mobs that only spawn on foma and there's a slight shortage of said mobs. Think i'll make a support case.. :wise:

Good luck with the copy paste response you will get

Good luck with the copy paste response you will get

MA doesn't care about your response. Go look at the new game Fortnite. Their devs are very active in the community. Unbelievably awesome. Just shows what we're missing. Losing players day by day.

MA doesn't care about your response. Go look at the new game Fortnite. Their devs are very active in the community. Unbelievably awesome. Just shows what we're missing. Losing players day by day.

Fortnite is quite new so thats understandable.Also no deep MMO content there to solve and manage. However there are lot of MMO games around since EU, and with much better support. EU support is one of worst i ever experienced, and thats completly oposite from it used to be 10+ years ago.

EU is just milky cow for MA owners which are doing no or minimum maintenance to it, just to keep it roling and milking....and sell for meat when it dies.

Support case filed

"Official Hunting Challenge Missions Unsupported"

"There are 2 official Hunting Challenge mission chains that appear to be unattainable. Coroanterion and Daspletor are both to be found only on the foma asteroid. However, the asteroid appears to be abandoned by it's owner and the creature spawns are at a minimum level. It could take seemingly years to kill 5000 mobs when only 6 or so exist at a time and more time is spent searching for them than killing them.

It appears from my perspective, that it is MindArk's responsibility to intervene and either change spawn rates OR change the missions to an achievable level.

I am an old man and may not live long enough to complete even the 5000 Cornoanterion mission. Never mind the 5000 Daspletor...."

Support case filed

"There are 2 official Hunting Challenge mission chains that appear to be unattainable. Coroanterion and Daspletor are both to be found only on the foma asteroid. However, the asteroid appears to be abandoned by it's owner and the creature spawns are at a minimum level. It could take seemingly years to kill 5000 mobs when only 6 or so exist at a time and more time is spent searching for them than killing them.

It appears from my perspective, that it is MindArk's responsibility to intervene and either change spawn rates OR change the missions to an achievable level.

I am an old man and may not live long enough to complete even the 5000 Cornoanterion mission. Never mind the 5000 Daspletor...."

Finding 6 at a time in two domes is being generous. I was lucky to find 4 available between the two domes... I gave up and I'm selling my gear.

Support case filed

You've done the other 1000+ missions then? If so then this must be very frustrating.

If the owner never logs in I suppose eventually the avatar would be deleted and MA would take control of the land areas.

If the owner never logs in I suppose eventually the avatar would be deleted and MA would take control of the land areas.

He does log in.
Besides even if he wouldnt, i dont think they could just take control of his assets, just imo.

He does log in.
Besides even if he wouldnt, i dont think they could just take control of his assets, just imo.

His last login to pcf was 6 or 7 years ago, so if he has logged into EU it has likely only been to prevent account inactivity disable, as he clearly has not been managing his areas for many years now, I agree it would be questionable for MA to simply take control of his assets but there are many things they could do to pressure him into managing them or forfeiting them, or largely nullifying their value by making the content exclusive to those areas available elsewhere as well if he chooses to continue neglecting it for some certain amount of time

I was killing Cornerations yesterday and holy moly. The spawn is so sparse its basically non existent. Guess its more profitable to keep it sparse for the miners. :lolup:

He does log in.

That might be someone else with acces to his account, and without knowledge how to add fertiliser.

That might be someone else with acces to his account, and without knowledge how to add fertiliser.

Or he may just be saying, fuck spending money feeding dasp, I'm getting easy mining money for free. They should make them have to add some kind of mining fertilizer.

Or he may just be saying, fuck spending money feeding dasp, I'm getting easy mining money for free. They should make them have to add some kind of mining fertilizer.

Then simple comment here about such decision wouldnt be tough. If he is ok and that his choice to remain silent maybe that explains why MA is not doing about this. Maybe MA already contacted him. Then at least MA could give us some info about it.

Then simple comment here about such decision wouldnt be tough. If he is ok and that his choice to remain silent maybe that explains why MA is not doing about this. Maybe MA already contacted him. Then at least MA could give us some info about it.

Maybe the MA devs who created FOMA have all retired/moved on to bigger and brighter futures, and the current devs are so out of touch with the game that they don't actually know what FOMA is :umn:

His last login to pcf was 6 or 7 years ago, so if he has logged into EU it has likely only been to prevent account inactivity disable, as he clearly has not been managing his areas for many years now, I agree it would be questionable for MA to simply take control of his assets but there are many things they could do to pressure him into managing them or forfeiting them, or largely nullifying their value by making the content exclusive to those areas available elsewhere as well if he chooses to continue neglecting it for some certain amount of time

he spent over half a million US dollars, making his investment drop to 0 is bad practice this aint bitcoin.

Then there are active gamers, like myself, who do have the money and would only jump at the chance to own a property or dome like this to manage for the community.

Mindark fix this!!!

Maybe the MA devs who created FOMA have all retired/moved on to bigger and brighter futures, and the current devs are so out of touch with the game that they don't actually know what FOMA is :umn:

look like this is happening!
Maybe they thing "FOMA" it's abbrevation of an ancient tribe or some mythic creature :laugh:

Sad ND sold it, it was awesome befor the sale, and now it sucks.

he spent over half a million US dollars, making his investment drop to 0 is bad practice this aint bitcoin.

Dont think he wasted all money people still mining there, who knows if he wants to be miners paradise just now and wating to get the DNA:s down to alypso.:cool:

When will some people realize that some of these “legendary” characters are MA insiders since pregold just to “prove” others how much money you can make inside this game?
Many chars that I know since 2013, at some point had “terrible” accounts which value would oppress even your greatest thoughts. We are talking about millions of ped value in one single avatar skills and especially items. All of a sudden they don’t play anymore. They don’t sell out.
Now, what person in a normal state of mind, would just throw away 500k € for ex and forget about them?
I’d like to point some names, especially lucky players but... common sense.
It’s not a conspiracy theory but in 15 years I’ve whitnessed some situations. Very odd ones.
Cheer up now. It’s just a game
Regards

Lot of old time players just refuse to play in such conditions and put their ava's on hold. Some just let go gear and keep skils. Login once a year is not a problem.

In this case however there are serious concerns if f.o.m.a. owner is still alive in RL.

When will some people realize that some of these “legendary” characters are MA insiders since pregold just to “prove” others how much money you can make inside this game?
Many chars that I know since 2013, at some point had “terrible” accounts which value would oppress even your greatest thoughts. We are talking about millions of ped value in one single avatar skills and especially items. All of a sudden they don’t play anymore. They don’t sell out.
Now, what person in a normal state of mind, would just throw away 500k € for ex and forget about them?
I’d like to point some names, especially lucky players but... common sense.
It’s not a conspiracy theory but in 15 years I’ve whitnessed some situations. Very odd ones.
Cheer up now. It’s just a game
Regards

I have had my suspicions of this for a long time. I dont think foma is one though

I have had my suspicions of this for a long time. I dont think foma is one though

Mate, this serious talking i make here. Was in a very good relation with a very high skilled avatar. Every time we were saying , if we pass to eachother town, to meet. 6 times I`ve been in his town and 6 times he refused. No reason.
Last time I got suspicious. Ive asked him about blah blah ...he said- Im at home , nothing to do, bored. Wish we could grab a beer. I said- m8 tomorrow i have a flight and gotta stay for 3 days in a hotel before i go to vessel. Wanna meet? No, again. And much more that i cant remember. Times he was playing related to his time zone and regarding his very busy job. Just dont fit.
One time, he said cya, logged off, we were team hunting. Ive seen his ava dissapear, message in main chat. 30 secs after he was getting a god damn global on a prowler spider on the other side of the freakin planet- very SSE near rig. Old ones know the area.
I pmed him to gratz but he was friggin offline.
And many other questionable facts i`ve noticed. But....butt...

The whole point of this thread is point out that there are 2 mobs that are specific to the asteroid and have official missions! If MA has official missions for mobs that are not maintained by the land owner, they should step in and do something about it! The most reasonable solution would be to make them available elsewhere. But this issue brings up other problems with uncaring land owners that are ruining the fun for other players by not maintaining their land within the spirit of the game.

Yes, it's safe to assume these people get preferential treatment from MA due to politics and potential legal problems. The fact remains that MA could go bankrupt at anytime and EVERYONE, except the insiders, would be out whatever they have put into this game. If these people are so f-ing special, why aren't they doing their part to make this game special enough to bring in fresh money?

(sorry... started rambling)

Back