FYI: Grinders - soc for active hunters recruiting

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Hunting soc, mainly for knowledge sharing and active chat with decent people. No concentration on team events except for ad-hoc agreements.
To apply, contact me or you can apply via our forum.
Requirements:
  • 100+ globals per month
  • good trustworthy person, experienced in Entropia
  • 250k+ total skills
  • 200+hp
  • decent equipment (own weapon, fap, armor) - we don't mind (L) equipment users but not people who come hoping to borrow our stuff
Motto:
Grinding when it's chilly, grinding when it's sunny. I can't see the haters, I'm blinded by the money.

naturalborngrinders.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with the soc. Would like to point out a couple of things tho

- not necessary to have 300k skills to have 220HP, think it is an unnecessary limit and plenty of UL SIB weapons that don't need level 100

- Don't know if you meant to own an UL fap, many hunters went the L way and above UR200 you will start to get close to highend UL faps.

And i speak from experience from my time in Mjau :)

Good luck with the new soc

- not necessary to have 300k skills to have 220HP, think it is an unnecessary limit and plenty of UL SIB weapons that don't need level 100

I think he wanted both those to be filled. I also got over 220hp but less than 300k skills. When you don't mine/craft or do other things than grind 300k skills will pretty much mean that you are above lvl 90-95 I think.

I think he wanted both those to be filled. I also got over 220hp but less than 300k skills. When you don't mine/craft or do other things than grind 300k skills will pretty much mean that you are above lvl 90-95 I think.

Was exactly my point ( could have written it a bit more clearer), just wanted to point out that in certain circumstances a bit of flexibility might be necessary. Guess it depends on if Smilgs wants to be top soc skillwise, by tracker or both.

May the spirit of Mjau be with you and free bump.

Good luck with your new soc Smilgs! :)

Gonna be hard recruiting from 30 ppl max of wich several have a 'good' home.
Anyways, GL

Dammit... I thought I was uber, but I fail on all 5 requirements. :scratch2:

Must be something wrong... Hmm... Maybe.... Maybe I'm a NOOB!!! :eyecrazy:

:cry:

(Oh and gl with your soc)

Because we all know that you are 4 ppl cant we take it like --> Requirements: /4.

It is hard to find this kind of ppl at this lvl:s nowdays.:wtg:, because most ppl has a work, kids and so on.

Good luck with the soc. Would like to point out a couple of things tho
- Don't know if you meant to own an UL fap, many hunters went the L way and above UR200 you will start to get close to highend UL faps.
Indeed, in fact we don't care as long you're active enough.
There is a flexibility on skill level depending on how active people are.
And thanks :)

Thanks MiniM :)

Good luck with your new soc Smilgs! :)
Thanks, and good luck to AOW!

Gonna be hard recruiting from 30 ppl max of wich several have a 'good' home.
Anyways, GL
Looks that way, thanks :)

(Oh and gl with your soc)

Because we all know that you are 4 ppl cant we take it like --> Requirements: /4.
It is hard to find this kind of ppl at this lvl:s nowdays.:wtg:, because most ppl has a work, kids and so on.
Whats the purpose of the first sentence? I openly told that my avatar is played by multiple people, not like some that do it secretly still.
So because there are more than 2 people playing one of the avatars in the soc, the requirements have to be divided by 4?
Thanks for the suggestion. Me too, have to work, kids and so on, but I am committed enough to find ways to grind the amount I prefer.

Last edited:
update with 100 globals per month to make it more realistic for the busy IRL

Thanks for accepting me into your new soc :)

And thanks to RELICS, who have been my home for the past couple of years.

bump it up, added forum as application option

Will there be cupcakes!!!

The #1 soc is recruiting :cool:

looking for some people to join

bump it up right now

bump it up now!!!

A soc for grinders only! Very good idea!
The knowledge from such ppl can and will improve your returns!

Free BUMP!

A soc for grinders only! Very good idea!
The knowledge from such ppl can and will improve your returns!

Free BUMP!

Good idea yes, but not those silly high requirements - especially gear requirements in times when you can have cheap high end (L)-Stuff

Good idea yes, but not those silly high requirements - especially gear requirements in times when you can have cheap high end (L)-Stuff

You can't have cheap high end L stuff and meet the grinder requirement of grinders ^^ Simple not possible to get enough guns when you are shooting alot..

You can't have cheap high end L stuff and meet the grinder requirement of grinders ^^ Simple not possible to get enough guns when you are shooting alot..

Lol? ofc you can have 3-4 globals a day with big L guns :laugh:

In fact we don't mind (L) stuff, the main thing is that we don't want people joining because they think it's a way in to borrow UL equipment from us - that's not the purpose.
Updated the post to clarify.
As for the others, 200hp and 250k in skills - is it really that high?

I'm currently grinding with Combustion VIII chip + Corrosive V TEN chip in shogun and when I want to hunt bigger I grab a few L weapons (LC-340, marine stalker etc).

I may have 400k skills but I certainly don't have shadow and mod merc in my storage :laugh:

utter bullshit,i only use limited guns,and i can shoot 16 hours daily if i choose to
i have choice between slugstorms/cb32/doa longbolt/doa smacktalker/lc-500/m87 prow/zero-x/igni 2000

i have been using only limited for the past 2 years and ive never gone out of stock

utter bullshit,i only use limited guns,and i can shoot 16 hours daily if i choose to
i have choice between slugstorms/cb32/doa longbolt/doa smacktalker/lc-500/m87 prow/zero-x/igni 2000

i have been using only limited for the past 2 years and ive never gone out of stock

yeah if ur lvl 100 or close in many professions it might be possible. I was without a UL gun for a few weeks when I was around lvl 80-82 and then me alone (or it was a coincidence) upped the markup on the few cheap L guns that was within my limits at that time. I'm sorry I should have added a lot of disclamers but I didn't. The requirements of 250k skills and 200+hp doesn't exactly say that it's only for lvl 100+ players more like mid lvl 60 and up...

yeah if ur lvl 100 or close in many professions it might be possible. I was without a UL gun for a few weeks when I was around lvl 80-82 and then me alone (or it was a coincidence) upped the markup on the few cheap L guns that was within my limits at that time. I'm sorry I should have added a lot of disclamers but I didn't. The requirements of 250k skills and 200+hp doesn't exactly say that it's only for lvl 100+ players more like mid lvl 60 and up...

ah fair enough,yeah i was talking about having many options when maxed at most different limited weapons

Back