Derid sees a ghost?

Looks like I have seen a ghost. :cool:

Vaccation in Greece.

p1000898.jpg

Trying to look cool, failed. :(

p1000640.jpg

Last edited:
My niece and my son :)

Here's a pic of my niece Mariana and my son Tomás in my bedroom. :)

In the background, there's a pic of the two parents in front of the Sphinx :cool:.

It's great looking back over the last 5 years and seeing so many posts to this thread. My girl Ultima started this thread 5 years ago, so much has changed.

It's nice to come to this thread and see the people that I played with all those years ago, most gone from PE but not forgotten. I miss you all.

Those that are new to PE, enjoy yourselves. It is an amazing community, WoW has nothing on the people you will meet here. If you stick with it, it will be the best MMO you ever played.

So, its the beer drinking images time now eh'.. :)

kasperbeer.jpg

Those that are new to PE, enjoy yourselves. It is an amazing community, WoW has nothing on the people you will meet here. If you stick with it, it will be the best MMO you ever played.

yyyyyyyyup.

yeah i know im not much to look at :holyshit:

but this one is cool. its like showing off my artistic side :painter:

Took this one this morning before completely waking up.... That's me going thought a beard phase :silly2:

ok RavenJade wrote in my profile "you've got great facial features.... but smile and they'll be even nicer :)" and Im a guy that never disappoint a woman.. so I had to take a smiling pic..

oops.. that was a sad pic.. gotta have a smiling pic here somewhere...

there we go.. and yeah.. you can have my msn if you want Raven ;)

I could get used to guys listening to me and doing what I tell them to do. :p
Thank you for the smiling picture... much better!!

ok RavenJade wrote in my profile "you've got great facial features.... but smile and they'll be even nicer :)" and Im a guy that never disappoint a woman.. so I had to take a smiling pic..

oops.. that was a sad pic.. gotta have a smiling pic here somewhere...

there we go.. and yeah.. you can have my msn if you want Raven ;)

New one of me, I am on the left. 2 of my co-workers, work Xmas party.

Beer Eastenders, unshaven.

The perfect christmas holiday!!!!

url='https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/7/4/5/3/image0133.jpg']
image0133_thumb.jpg
[/url]

this pic was taken about 7 minutes ago...20:00, 28/12/2010...........Too drunk to figure out posting pics at this time.

I'm wondering where all the pics of the girls playing this game taking photos from a up to down angle are? To little cleavage in this thread :silly2:;)

I'm wondering where all the pics of the girls playing this game taking photos from a up to down angle are? To little cleavage in this thread :silly2:;)

Too little mentality in this post............

Dude, we need to get out more. :laugh:

yesterday I logged in EU...after a long long time... it seems that noone from my FL is playing anymore, a bit sad... but oh well...
and here it is my newest pic ;)

149552_462131308601_788643601_5612422_1550736_n.jpg

yesterday I logged in EU...after a long long time... it seems that noone from my FL is playing anymore, a bit sad... but oh well...

:woot:

giggles do you wanna be my girlfreind?

omg u got palladin eyes :p

AAAHHHH! Quit looking at my soul!

Yeah, I <3 to look at other ppl souls :ahh:... fear me :ninja:

Whaaa...new pic. Been a while.

attachment.php

Me after some years... the black bunch of hair is my dog :)

img_1090.jpg

Wow, I have never seen such Emerald Green iris! Do you have an Elven background? :)

LMAO!!! Best... pic... ever!

I had ta laugh when I saw this pic...for some reason it reminded me of Po's room in Kung-Fu Panda. I even looked for the cookie jar over the cabinets.

I had ta laugh when I saw this pic...for some reason it reminded me of Po's room in Kung-Fu Panda. I even looked for the cookie jar over the cabinets.

The 5 o'clock shadow blends perfectly with the zebra cabinet! XD

i do not get what you mean Buckeye?

There's an old American TV ad that used to show someone holding an egg saying "This is your brain..." and then crack the egg open into a skillet saying "this is your brain on drugs. Any Question?" You might be able to find it on youtube or something. Just something that popped into my head. lol

Back