Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

May want to avoid downloading newest patch right away... its' giving me an error.

Not on the GUI, that was there lol.
In chat where it says "You have found a resource" now it also says which resource type.

2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained experience in your Geology skill.
2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained Perception.
2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained experience in your Surveying skill.
2013-12-10 12:22:33 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! <---- unknown (i am low lvl :)
2013-12-10 12:23:11 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! <---- unknown
2013-12-10 12:23:11 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! (Hurricane Cocktail Mix) <--- NEW

This is actually awesome! :-D :yay: Now various mining programs will be able to pick up what kind of claim you had automatically on most non-globals too.

This is actually awesome! :-D :yay: Now various mining programs will be able to pick up what kind of claim you had automatically on most non-globals too.

It's only half implemented.... they should have added size and coordinates.

May want to avoid downloading newest patch right away... its' giving me an error.

LOL! YOU TOO? It auto-updated for me and then crashed with that error.:yay: first try to fix fonts?

Ok in game now. If your update fails, try closing/reopening client, try repair (may fail)... but eventually u should get it to work i think.

No. Those who remember taming know that when you "tamed" a creature, you got to loot them anyway, so to make loot or tame an option would be to destroy the profession just as it is reimplemented.

You could loot the creature, then it would remain on the ground for a short amount of time, allowing you to tame it as well (after you loot it).

Crafting COS on MAX BP 15% ?

Before shutdown did few dozen clicks on BPs... (aimed for new L BPs with resources I got ... )

COS on Quantity was 10% to 15 % (MAXED BP and also few L BPs were clicked) so in 20 min I went down for like 250 PED...

Making me considering writing official request according EU Customer Protection LAW about where I can see COS

Any more did more clicks on Quantity ?

Resnis

You could loot the creature, then it would remain on the ground for a short amount of time, allowing you to tame it as well (after you loot it).

Tame a dead mob?

Tame a dead mob?

It's like beating a dead horse. It is really a nice past-time for some people.
Plus, dead pets don't eat much; and if you read Stephen King; you know what to expect :vampire:

Dead mobs on the floor is no more :yay:

Actually, to be totally correct, the dead mob still lies on the floor for a bit, but it has no name tag and is not targetable...just a bit of background fluff.

Actually, to be totally correct, the dead mob still lies on the floor for a bit, but it has no name tag and is not targetable...just a bit of background fluff.

That was the main change in their Minipatch that just got up :)

They got rid of the hit boxes but left all the fun lag for us to play with.

It would make for much better hof screenies if the dead mob is still lying on the ground after looting it.

Remember when Pee Wee Herman crashed his bike, and said "I meant to do that!"?

I think that is what MA did with the mob's not disappearing. It's was a mistake, but they are now playing it off like a feature until they figure out how to fix it.

Mobs not disappearing is reeeeeeeally going to suck in team mayhem.

Mobs not disappearing is reeeeeeeally going to suck in team mayhem.

It could be worse. They could have increased the length of time Mayhem lasts so one bunch of assholes with an unbeatable gun could have enough time to swap it off so as to win all the top spots. Oh, wait...

why MA, why can't you not once concentrate on fucking bugs and not implement stuff no-one asked for??

Esc doesn't bloody work anymore for closing windows (well done, fucking annoying now)

Dead mobs don't dissapear ... If you don't read everything in chat, you simply don't know whether it was a no looter or whether you didn't loot the mobs ... GRRRREAT, NNNOOOT

what's with the spaces ... I can't think of many more useless implementations I have seen over the years

Go and fucking introducing taming and melee amps already you bunch of useless idiots ffs

Angel

Sounds like MA have messed up big time this VU. Unfortunately I can't join in the gleeful exuberance of shitedom because the patch won't even download. (And before anyone says anything, repair wont work either)

Oh well, no great loss I suppose

Remember when Pee Wee Herman crashed his bike, and said "I meant to do that!"?

I think that is what MA did with the mob's not disappearing. It's was a mistake, but they are now playing it off like a feature until they figure out how to fix it.

I have to agree with this :lolup:
It is a way better explanation than people making up that we can tame a dead mob in the future.
That is exactly what I need... have a bunch of dead pets in Inventory.

Even if it wasn't a mistake... It was a big mistake!

why MA, why can't you not once concentrate on fucking bugs and not implement stuff no-one asked for??

Esc doesn't bloody work anymore for closing windows (well done, fucking annoying now)

I just dropped around 8 bombs after chat, about no more esc key. This is really BS! remove chat, if you don't want that we chat. Now i have to change items in my hand to close chat, or i drop a bomb, fire laser in quad and so on.

Nice job MA, to get some plus peds about just removing the esc key.:bowdown:

Last edited:
Also when splitting stacks the functions on the number keys are not disabled, so you could drop bombs etc without intending to.

Also when splitting stacks the functions on the number keys are not disabled, so you could drop bombs etc without intending to.

and it is really need to remove ESC ???:eyecrazy: It is like your car have from one day to the other everything changed. Brake is on right pedal, you get light on if you turn off radio .. and so on

Last edited:
Back