FYI: My withdrawal has not been received within 50 days

The average delay for withdrawal has been increasing lately. I agree, this tendency is worrying.

Your "list of facts" however could use some tweaking:
fact 1: I didn't get my money
fact 2: Ma know that ( confirmed via support ) and do nothing - so it's not xmas or new year issue
Suppose a certain MA employee is away on a xmas vacation. From here u arrive to a conclusion that being aware of this fact equals "[deliberate decision to] do nothing". Interesting logic.
fact 3: Few ppl made later than me withdrawal requests and have already their money
So u r sayin the company keeps paying to other customers but makes an exception for you.
My friendly advice, remove that one from the list. It works as a proof against your claims. With "fact 3" gone it would look a lot more alarming.
Actually, if u already on it, maybe get rid of "fact 2" too.

Here's the short ominous version:
fact 1: I didn't get my money. The sky is falling!!! (again)

Fixt! :D

Last edited:
The average delay for withdrawal has been increasing lately. I agree, this tendency is worrying.

Your "list of facts" however could use some tweaking:Suppose a certain MA employee is away on a xmas vacation. From here u arrive to a conclusion that being aware of this fact equals "[deliberate decision to] do nothing". Interesting logic.

I'll take it from sequence of events. MA is closing/ ctrlC+ctrlV support answers course there is minimized stuff in xmas period....ok. Then I'll get normal answer made by man that they are aware. Then another days are passing , nothing happens.

As for conslusions drawn out of that events it is MA job to make sure that customers didn't draw wrong conclusions. Simplest way is not alowing customer to wonder why such event take place. It's quality of service + some PR during service.

so 10 days past the 50 that's 2 months, to be honest i think that's an absolute joke in this day and age of online banking.

My guess is that the money is taken from the deposits made by other players and the "lootpool". But to avoid having too many suddenly ups and downs if many players requeast big withdrawals at the same time, they spread it out on a longer time period. So if somebody is withdrawing 50 000 ped, they don't take if from the pool the same day, but take 1000 ped each day for 50 day before they do the payment. Just a theory I have, but I would not be too surprised if it work in a similar way.

i think Larger sums go through more checks since those 2 cheaters raddiam /pav

shoti mate..what is the exact date of your withdrawal...if you can say ofc?

got it..to late..the picture:p

after my calculation..your withdrwal will commited on 10 or 13 ian..maybe 14..and is normal in the last 3-4 months. They made mostly between 50 and 60 bussines days. In your case you got the christmas and new year free days:p...hapends. I think your money will be in your bank account till tuesday next week. I hope i'm right for your sake:)

Last edited:
Strash said it, they have the money. They must investigate before taking out that ammount.

Or

They are going to send you a truck with 1 cent coins for this thread..

Got my withdrawal in time. 2014-01-08 deposited in my account...so we in Sweden still get the money.

My guess is that the money is taken from the deposits made by other players and the "lootpool". But to avoid having too many suddenly ups and downs if many players requeast big withdrawals at the same time, they spread it out on a longer time period. So if somebody is withdrawing 50 000 ped, they don't take if from the pool the same day, but take 1000 ped each day for 50 day before they do the payment. Just a theory I have, but I would not be too surprised if it work in a similar way.

I agree in some of this, I also think they do this no matter how many withdraws that are active.
They probably do whole withdraw at same time thou', but have a extra check so everything is
right when a larger withdraw is done.
They use this as a safety measure in case any exploit/bug/issue/whatever has occured and
the return for some has become way off, thats one of the reasons for the 50 days or more
to handle the withdraw.

When it comes to where the value comes from, it's quite simple, it's just a value that
within the system, that atm is at the avatars pedcard.
This value has technicaly no connection with the RL money, other than in a balance p.o.v.
When the withdraw is done this value is deleted and gone.

Strash said it, they have the money. They must investigate before taking out that ammount.

Or

They are going to send you a truck with 1 cent coins for this thread..

Investigate what ? Screnshot is my last year history, no other transactions, didn't made any depos so no chargebacks to check. All is purely CLD's money and unused gear sold few months back - 5 min of work with logs !

I am calling to mexico tomorow morning, if support keeps ignoring me I'll push that trough their manager on Facebook - he seems to react at least and is faster at "forwarding" :/ - just pity rest of the world along with potential customers will get notice of that :/

Last edited:
Try being patient instead of accusing them?

(I have lots of issues with them - fix bug ffs, stop exploits fast i.s.o. allowing them to go on, ...-, but they've given me my withdrawal each time i tried (not many). Had one within a lot less than 50 days once, so it really depends (on how much you've deposited vs. are withdrawing and the workload? rethorical).

I might get my last withdrawal before yours, especially now that you spread false info about them. :p

Try being patient instead of accusing them?

(I have lots of issues with them - fix bug ffs, stop exploits fast i.s.o. allowing them to go on, ...-, but they've given me my withdrawal each time i tried (not many). Had one within a lot less than 50 days once, so it really depends (on how much you've deposited vs. are withdrawing and the workload? rethorical).

I might get my last withdrawal before yours, especially now that you spread false info about them. :p

Hmm TOU sections :

You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums.

You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

Hmm TOU sections :

You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums.

You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

Snitches get stitches :)

i think Larger sums go through more checks since those 2 cheaters raddiam /pav

I don't think it's particularly to do with those players.

1. The amount requested in this case is ~ 12000USD.

2. Sweden is a signatory to the United Nations Convention against Corruption, which imposes additional reporting requirements on 'financial intermediary' businesses with customer transactions over a certain limit.
I'm not certain what the limit might be in Sweden, but in Australia it's 10000AUD.
Amongst other things it requires verification of the identity of the account holder, and some statutory reporting.

I think it would be reasonable to assume that such things might make 'larger' withdrawals take a bit longer than small ones.

Indeed the amounts over 10k Euro or equivalent are subjected to special scrutiny.

This is why, when I want to laundry money, I use transactions 9k tops :cool:

Still my lowly 190 USD withdraw took 55 business days to commit (yes, still paid 10usd fee for it to MA). Add to these 55-56 days, which seems to be the norm, few days for the bank to check the larger transactions, and one will be well into 60 business days territory. Not pleasant.

Advice for the big guns: try to make several smaller (~1ok-20k peds) withdrawals 1 week apart, it might go smoother. The fee is 1% minimum 100 ped, so for 10k or bigger 1% is greater than 100ped anyway.

Maybe it´s because you are an Ex Con?

Cheers

Perry

I don't think it's particularly to do with those players.

1. The amount requested in this case is ~ 12000USD.

2. Sweden is a signatory to the United Nations Convention against Corruption, which imposes additional reporting requirements on 'financial intermediary' businesses with customer transactions over a certain limit.
I'm not certain what the limit might be in Sweden, but in Australia it's 10000AUD.
Amongst other things it requires verification of the identity of the account holder, and some statutory reporting.

I think it would be reasonable to assume that such things might make 'larger' withdrawals take a bit longer than small ones.

"
I'm not certain what the limit might be in Sweden " Its on 40.000 SKr.

Shoti...MA forwarded their response to me by accident:

MindArk PE said:
All your ped are belong to us

Sorry, bro.
:(

Tippin'

Shoti just so you know..... THose 2 ASsholes ruined it for all of us.... and i hope everyone is happy about the extent of security checking they do now..... i know i am

Finally comitted....question to support remain unaswered and case again closed.

My 1st withdrwawal was like 14 days then it get stretched to 30,40,50 and now 60 working days wchich is 3 months regular days !!!
Seems people get used to that and think it is normal. I remeber that MA is only worse each year at bringing back money.

I simply cannot recomend risking deposit to anyone who ask me, and i used to be huge propagator of that game :/

Finally comitted....question to support remain unaswered and case again closed.

My 1st withdrwawal was like 14 days then it get stretched to 30,40,50 and now 60 working days wchich is 3 months regular days !!!
Seems people get used to that and think it is normal. I remeber that MA is only worse each year at bringing back money.

I simply cannot recomend risking deposit to anyone who ask me, and i used to be huge propagator of that game :/

Congratz Shoti! :thumbup:

So, after all the game isn't yet on bankruptcy. lol

Maybe next time you should request the withdrawal when there are no global holidays on the 2/3 months following. Like Easter and Xmas!

Shoti just so you know..... THose 2 ASsholes ruined it for all of us.... and i hope everyone is happy about the extent of security checking they do now..... i know i am

Sorry Strash, but that is bull ... Yes Raddim and Pav exploited and potentially successfully got money out, but what MA does with their withdrawal has nothing got to do with those 2. Do you really think anyone is checking those withdrawals ???

They either do not have the money or do not want to pay the money faster, as simple as that. It is solely MA and their cheer endless incompetence in this matter making a withdrawal an extremely painful experience within this otherwise beautiful universe ...

Angel

And I thought they were working to make W/D easier? :laugh: God that had to have sucked that's a long time and a lot of bread!

It's always the amazing fact that it takes seconds to deposit and months to withdraw......... that's how so many things in life are.

SO when the FBI and Interpol Get involved, I don't .... what do you think they say?

FBI and Interpol: Hey Mindark man uhhh Why didn't you check these big huge Transactions more closely?

Mindark: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Then you get the AH HA! moment...... we should Probably Really do better security checks... Roger we will...

and if it was 3 months ... I could Bet that perhaps a Security Request was issued for "shoti" real name to Clarify where this big amount of money is Going too and make sure this person is not part of some criminal organisation... so you can Protect the System and the Rest of the population in the game....

Sometimes As human beings we make mistakes of assuming... but that is ok we all have the right to think of what we want etc.....

Even now i am Assuming this occured........but this is a pretty close projection of WHY this is occuring now. since it is a big Deal that MORE security is introduced instead of having the potential to be destroyed by corruption..... just know they are like our mom and dad...... they only want the best for us..... and will take extreme caution in needed high secure situations...

I am glad shoti got his ped and hope it makes him happy...

What a amazing game!!! :D
love EU

This game was in much better condition when withdrawals were at most made within 30 days ( regular ). Accidentaly noone mentioned scams, chargebacks, checkings etc. Then and all parties were happy.

All MA excuses is BS imho. They were even instant ATM cards here at some point.

I could Bet that perhaps a Security Request was issued for "shoti" real name to Clarify where this big amount of money is Going too and make sure this person is not part of some criminal organisation... so you can Protect the System and the Rest of the population in the game....

Your kidding right? You really think MA check if someone is a member of a criminal organization? Do you really think criminals use their real names hehehhe, your making me giggle.

I cant believe you are justifying a company taking 2 months to process ONE persons withdrawal, you can build a house in that time.

Your kidding right? You really think MA check if someone is a member of a criminal organization? Do you really think criminals use their real names hehehhe, your making me giggle.

I cant believe you are justifying a company taking 2 months to process ONE persons withdrawal, you can build a house in that time.

With all those stuff for sale, and that has been sold, I really really doubt they
have only ONE withdraw to handle in those two months... :D ;)

glad this is finally over....

I got 12 thousand dollars from a game but it came a week later than I thought.... waaaah waaaah

With all those stuff for sale, and that has been sold, I really really doubt they
have only ONE withdraw to handle in those two months... :D ;)

I thought we were talking about Shoti's withdrawal... you know the one the thread is about.... "FYI: My withdrawal has not been received within 50 days" but still thanks for clearing that up for me i actually actually believed there was just one withdrawal every 50 days.

I thought we were talking about Shoti's withdrawal... you know the one the thread is about.... "FYI: My withdrawal has not been received within 50 days" but still thanks for clearing that up for me i actually actually believed there was just one withdrawal every 50 days.

We are talking about shoti's withdraw, but if people don't look at the big picture,
they might miss those reasons why withdraws are late. Really quite simple. :)

I thought you understood that it was also ment as a sarcastic remark pointed at
MA that they lose players daily, players that have been around for a while... ;)
They need to turn this trend so people stay and more depos are done, not the
oposite.

Back