Show us ya face!

me.jpg

Thought id send everyone a nice message.

You are well ard :laugh:

Noooo I only posted 3 weeks ago! They will be getting bored of my mug :laugh:

Doubtful ... =o)

I barely ever log in anymore, but this thread was on top, so I'll play along.

=oD
Was wondering who'd catch that! Actually, no. That was totally unintentional, lol.

;)

Seems like they like your look ;)

*There are currently 95 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 92 guests)* :laugh:

and climbing :eyecrazy:

*There are currently 106 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 101 guests)*

Wow, if I knew I was so popular I might have hung around a bit more!

impressive too many posts pixs. alright i will try to put few pixs of myself from different places... oh i have to dl them on PCF wait awhile...

i'm curious to see all ppl culture lifestyle all over the world. yea i am quite awe by this lady with green iris eyes. it make me goosebump hair stand up on my arms. geez...

Last edited:
Alright here pixs of me

I may be crazy to wear short at glacier in Jasper National Park between BC and Alberta in Canada

visit Grand Canyon in AZ, USA.

This is who i am. i am with my friend schoolmate at school reunion party.

i am wonder is it possible to ask "Bertha Bot" to post her IRL pix? LOL who know....

i am wonder is it possible to ask "Bertha Bot" to post her IRL pix? LOL who know....

Probably looks like a Troglodyte, a big woman, like Bertha Butt, one of the Butt sisters.

Edit: I think my reference is too obscure, or old.. :laugh:

Last edited:
=oD
Was wondering who'd catch that! Actually, no. That was totally unintentional, lol.

You know brotha, you're more loved than you realize. And that pic brings back old memories for sure. That gig sure was fun :p

Probably looks like a Troglodyte, a big woman, like Bertha Butt, one of the Butt sisters.

Well to be honest i thought of my dumb theory abt this bertha bot. I assume she might look alike one of those lady who play in movie call "Matrix" instead she have ugly body with too full of binary code as i suspect she knew abt that bad lady who wait for any avatars to come to ask her question and she kill them. lol... well u know bertha sometime gave us confused with bad update info and we got happy but instead we somewhat get grumpy to see more bugs issue plm. ah i assume she want to give us all bugs virus issue on our pc/laptop. hehe i know it silly dumb theory.

so that why i want see this bertha bot IRL pix hehe.. i doubt it will happen!

Another thread I thought I posted in years ago, ah well here's my pic :)
P.S. Windstorm, don't you dare say you are ugly!:rolleyes:

(Click for full-size)

You know brotha, you're more loved than you realize.
Lol, I know you're the only damn person on here I know. I think people were just looking at the bass and Hartke stack ... 4x10 + 1x15 = orgasm.

And that pic brings back old memories for sure. That gig sure was fun :p

I'm glad you remember it! =oD

I had too, I had to drive lmao. Speaking of old times I'm killing a bottle of Jeiger :D

Jeiger? Blasphemy!

Back