Selling: Spacecraft Pilot Skill Implant (tt = 0.91 ped)

CrimsonGhost

Young
*auction ended with no buyer*
*Selling for 170ped, lower offers will also be considered*

I would prefer it if you would place your bids on this thread so that everyone can see them. However, if you wish to remain anonymous you can contact me here on the forums with a PM or ingame: Peter CrimsonGhost Boss. I will of course answer any questions you have either here or ingame. I'll also try to update this thread with the current bid whenever possible.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
The auction has unfortunately ended with zero offers. Seeing a the daily MU is over 19k%, I really don't think my starting bid was too high. Was it?

Anyone interested in this chip can contact me either here or ingame with your offers.

The auction has unfortunately ended with zero offers. Seeing a the daily MU is over 19k%, I really don't think my starting bid was too high. Was it?
It is too high, though. You see, many people don't know how to use the auction. This is a common problem in EU. The MV charts and graphs are only a point of reference; what is really important are the other current offers. At the time I'm posting this, there is an offer for a 0.47 PED Spacecraft Pilot skill with 10574%/16918.3% SB/BO markups. Your implant has more TT, so your buyout should be lower than 16913.3% at the moment in order to be an attractive offer. What matters is not what the chart says, but what the other offers are right now, even though it your offer still looks good looking at the graph.

Note: The inverse of the above is also true. For example, if a weekly markup value reads 150% but the lowest current offer is for 200%, there is simply no need to price it at 150%; except in the case of high volume items, one could list at 190% and most likely sell safely due to still having the lowest price. Unfortunately, many players don't understand this.

I know this is not a price check thread but I decided to address your question since you did ask.

You see, many people don't know how to use the auction.

Your implant has more TT, so your buyout should be lower than 16913.3% at the moment in order to be an attractive offer.

And this is why higher TT esis sell for higher markup :)

I know this is not a price check thread but I decided to address your question since you did ask.

Many thanks for the great explanation. I did check the current offers at the time of posting the thread, but didn't even think about checking them regularly to see exactly what's going on.

Will adjust the price tomorrow (if necessary) once I get my hands on that auction lady to check current prices.

Back