WARNING - Content contains serious rage!

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
So we get told we (Gold Card users) won't be able to log in till AFTER the chat interface VU, I have just downloaded the update and yet I and as I see WE are STILL NOT ABLE TO LOG IN!!!!!!!

:coffee::computer::dunno::grouphug::dunno::lam::scratch::tapfinger:banghead: <<<< MA tech team

:wave::mad::censored::rocket::handgun::rolleyes: <<<< Playerbase/Customers

To be fair. They said the GC issue would be fixed after the update. And the latest update states I will be fixed in the afternoon. So now we can discuss what "Afternoon" means :D

The current ETA for Gold Card users being able to login again is tomorrow afternoon, once the scheduled version update had been deployed. (Not to be confused. This was posted on March 18th) So that people don't misunderstand that the GC issue will be fixed on the 20th. ^^

Last edited:
MA need good programaers this is pure BS :wise::wise:

pffffff tomorow :handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun:

MA need good programaers this is pure BS :wise::wise:

The Gold Card issue is not with MindArk, but with the GC system providers, so MA staff has nothing to do with the current problems.

The Gold Card issue is not with MindArk, but with the GC system providers, so MA staff has nothing to do with the current problems.

This is true, but most reasonable people understand that. It's how MA handle the situation presented to them that matters. And they cocked it up royally.

They should have either allowed all GC players to opt into an unsecured logon method until the issue is resolved, or postpone the VU until the issue was resolved (and maybe pause all auctions or something). They did the exact worst thing they could do, which is to progress the VU and screw a large portion of their playerbase.

Damn you Todos!!!

BTW so many discoveries being made right now! I'm logged into my brothers old dead account watching the world go by with no peds to do anything.

And the chat interface is bugged and full of errors!

That was unexpected. What made you think that GC verification is an external service? It's easy enough to implement in-house to outsource to someone else (not to mention all the security concerns with a 3rd party involved).

I tough MA control de gold cards :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Why don't we hear anyone complaining about "excessive negativity" today...because its ok to bitch when it affects you direct right :)

:dunce::wise:

I wrote support they need to increase Empty Skill Implant drop rate!

BTW so many discoveries being made right now! [...]

What?!? You mean to say that it's NOT the Übers who get's all the discoveries!?! That's pure outrageous!!11!!!!1!!! ooOOOooOooOoOoOooOoooOOOoo
:cussing::censored::cussing:

What?!? You mean to say that it's NOT the Übers who get's all the discoveries!?! That's pure outrageous!!11!!!!1!!! ooOOOooOooOoOoOooOoooOOOoo
:cussing::censored::cussing:

Its is outrageous because NOT EVERYONE HAS A FAIR CHANCE you fucktard...not because "Ubers" can't get them. There is a difference.

Its is outrageous because NOT EVERYONE HAS A FAIR CHANCE you fucktard...not because "Ubers" can't get them. There is a difference.

You should get some help I think. Nerdrage is not a good thing! :)

I have never been able to log in sooner than several hours after a VU, except once when it was severely delayed. Should I demand MA to start making the releases at a different time?

That was unexpected. What made you think that GC verification is an external service? It's easy enough to implement in-house to outsource to someone else (not to mention all the security concerns with a 3rd party involved).

.......Here:

As previously announced we are experiencing issues with the gold card authentication. We understand from the gold card technology partner company that the issue will be solved today. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

Yeah, found that already and quite shocked.

Note that NH said it before the MA's post. But we always knew he's MA employee, didn't we? :silly2:

Actually said it 70 minutes after the Bertha Bot post, as evidenced by the time stamps :silly2:

I have never been able to log in sooner than several hours after a VU, except once when it was severely delayed. Should I demand MA to start making the releases at a different time?

being unable to log in b/c of rl commitments is a completely different issue than being unable to log in because you protect your account. I stand by my rage.

Back