new discoveries?

Error

Dominant
Society
The Expendables
Iulia Robotzelul Pitic
Aeiq3pg.png

never seen so many discoveries in such a short time complete armor set and weapon, some of the pieces 2 in the same second

so comments?

i don't get it
enlighten me please , ty

Looks like starting items from somewhere or disciple reward.

it would be lovely for them to be disciple rewards but then again the gap in the timeframe prooves otherwise. if its a disciple reward isn't it supposed to be all listed at the same time stamp?

wel i'm really curious what this is

it would be lovely for them to be disciple rewards but then again the gap in the timeframe prooves otherwise. if its a disciple reward isn't it supposed to be all listed at the same time stamp?

wel i'm really curious what this is

Dont trust entropialife on the timestamp. Ingame Hof panel shows all the items were discovered at the same time.

ok then its a new disciple reward i guess indeed, i'd love to know what planet tho :D

Which planet has harrier armor then?

The "Scout" part makes me think it could be Planet Cyrene.

Not sure on that, of course. Go ahead and ask the guy :D

hahahhaa i already added him but i guess the guy is overwhelmed by pms

We'll, I'm on Cyrene, I'll look around.

I spoke with the fellow who looted it, and he said he bought a new starterpack. Though I didn't find this new starterpack in donation options at site..

Armor looks really cool and damn awesome plate holder.

Apparently not tradeable "bound" item.

I spoke with the fellow who looted it, and he said he bought a new starterpack. Though I didn't find this new starterpack in donation options at site..

Armor looks really cool and damn awesome plate holder.

Apparently not tradeable "bound" item.

tyvm for enlightening us , the armor its awesome looking too bad it has crappy stats :D anyway ty again for the info

i'm curious where to get that starter pack? :)

Whoa whoa whoa WHOLE NEW SET OF HOFS CAME in!!

"Asah Goetexx Grimm" discovered Adj. Harrier assault foot guards.

Aaaand other stuff.

Whoa whoa whoa WHOLE NEW SET OF HOFS CAME in!!

"Asah Goetexx Grimm" discovered Adj. Harrier assault foot guards.

Aaaand other stuff.

Looks like another starterpack, only it's a bit better than the other one. And dang it appears only "true newbies" can get these starterpacks apparently. The guy who got this armor told me he's a 3 day old newbie.

Dang metabolic acceleration? Nice!

EDIT: this is new. Watched a newbie get the old starter packs several weeks ago.

Thanks for posting the info. This was driving me crazy with curiosity. I thought it was a package just by the way it all came at once. I thought Toulan but then see there is a 4x4 and Toulan has no vehicles. Then I see Lupus and think Arkadia.

What is with the: ???
H-DNA
ZX Eagle Eye
ZX Sinkadus

the adj harrier is lookking freaking awesome for an armor with such stats :/

I may hire a soc mate too buy a starter kit just too see what happens :rofl:

screw you MA for adding such a cool looking armor as the adj harrier, giving it horrible stats and making it available to only new players while some of us rot away in our crappy looking gremlins :mad:

the adj harrier is lookking freaking awesome for an armor with such stats :/

That way newbies get hooked @ day 1. Everyone wanna look awesome and different from the rest. :)

still can't find where u purchase this pack. plantecalypso.com has 2 starter packs but nothing that looks like that.

Anyone want too volunteer and buy a starter pack?

if i could buy it on my main ava i would but i'm not starting a new ava just for that sry just to buy it , love it and get pissed i can't send it to my main.
:D

Anyone want too volunteer and buy a starter pack?

Step 1. Make new account.
Step 2. The new starterpacks can be bought with new account.
Step 3. New starterpacks are account bound, enjoy using it on a n00b avatar.

Damn that is pretty lame, i think they should allow everyone to get their hands on this.

Where do we get this new starter pack again?

Back