Harassment and abuse in Entropia Universe

Shameless, but MA has the log and will tell what happened.
Exploiters getting brave i see. Trapping mobs openly and if u try say it's exploiting they come and kill you.
Hmph. That's a whole new level of impudence.

Well well well...

You don't like how MA handles those things? Allright, let's do something about it.
As a community we have power, lot of power...
Let's give those asshats a new example, show em that eSoul's ban for trapping was not the last one.

Proof about harrassing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X3r2tb0K-0

Like Fifth said, we have power and we can use it. If MA dont make anything to remove these exploiters we should do. Record on video any suspicious activity and post it. Fill Youtube with these kind of videos, showing the exploiters and when a new gamer will want to see how is Entropia Universe they will see how exploiters and cheaters are allowed and think twice before joining the game. When MA will have no player base left ingame then they will act. But I hope to be not to late.

This game can be addictive and MA know it. So they think they can push the limits as much as they can (because they all stay or come back even its this bad) and dont lose their players. Well, anything has a limit.

Like Fifth said, we have power and we can use it. If MA dont make anything to remove these exploiters we should do. Record on video any suspicious activity and post it. Fill Youtube with these kind of videos, showing the exploiters and when a new gamer will want to see how is Entropia Universe they will see how exploiters and cheaters are allowed and think twice before joining the game. When MA will have no player base left ingame then they will act. But I hope to be not to late.

This game can be addictive and MA know it. So they think they can push the limits as much as they can (because they all stay or come back even its this bad) and dont lose their players. Well, anything has a limit.

So you're advocating using standover tactics to try to force MA to take a particular action against another player? Or should I call it blackmail?

I think you'll find that's a breach of the EULA, in the same way as advocating that players stop depositing to force MA to some particular action. Players have been banned for that in the past.

I suggest you think very very carefully about what you're suggesting, and reconsider your position on this.

Last edited:
Actions were taken by mind ark to fix the problem but it is up to Mindark to strip Aladdin of the item... as they should have.

There's a lot of players doing that wall thingy when oratan 1st introduce. More people did it after every oratan events.
This guy got an item and now everybody freaks out. It's been ages move on!

So you're advocating using standover tactics to try to force MA to take a particular action against another player? Or should I call it blackmail?

I think you'll find that's a breach of the EULA, in the same way as advocating that players stop depositing to force MA to some particular action. Players have been banned for that in the past.

I suggest you think very very carefully about what you're suggesting, and reconsider your position on this.

First, I dont want MA to take action only on this player, I want to take action against all exploiters. All players agree they need to be banned, why you dont want this ? and its not blackmail, its our rights!

Second, didnt say anything about players stop depositing, even some did that already. So no worries here about ban, dont worry.

And last, no need to reconsider anything, if others will not do it, I will record anything I find unlawful and post it.

First, I dont want MA to take action only on this player, I want to take action against all exploiters. All players agree they need to be banned, why you dont want this ? and its not blackmail, its our rights!

Second, didnt say anything about players stop depositing, even some did that already. So no worries here about ban, dont worry.

And last, no need to reconsider anything, if others will not do it, I will record anything I find unlawful and post it.

By all means, take screenshots and clips of any exploits you see being used, and lodge support cases referring to them as 'evidence'. It's up to MA to investigate and take action if that's warranted, in their opinion.

But that's not what you're advocating here. Your stated intent is to discourage new players from joining EU, as some sort of bully-boy tactic. Your stated aim is to force decisions by MA by depriving them of income, .

In essence, you're seeking to cripple the game and its economy for all other players.

And that's just plain wrong.

Suport cases dont help, its been well known by all.

Also I dont discourage anyone joining this game, I love it and I intend playing it for another 10 years at least. But new players need to have acces to informations about this kind and they need to know all game aspects, good or bad. As about depriving MA of income, they do that themselves by allowing these parasites infecting the game.

And I know whats wrong for the game, believe me.

Also I dont discourage anyone joining this game...

Compare and contrast:
... when a new gamer will want to see how is Entropia Universe they will see how exploiters and cheaters are allowed and think twice before joining the game. When MA will have no player base left ingame then they will act...

Oh, and just in case anyone missed it earlier:
... look the video carefully you will see that he didnt harrassed me, I am just the healer...

The person who you claim WAS harrassed has lodged a support case:
I have now filed a support case, and i suggest the other who have a case with ths avatar would do the same to gather the forces

This is a reasonable response from a person directly affected.
Yours ken.ji, is not.

What exactly do you think the video shows?

Obviously your socmate is trying to get revenge on the revive terminal. But then he gets worn out and has to fap himself to get more energy to continue the fight. Carry on brave soldier, revenge will be yours! :rolleyes:

Obviously your socmate is trying to get revenge on the revive terminal. But then he gets worn out and has to fap himself to get more energy to continue the fight. Carry on brave soldier, revenge will be yours! :rolleyes:

Thats not what i saw, but the question is if people should point fingers on forum without having all information at hand first, cause if they do they may look pretty stupid when confronted with facts :)

Compare and contrast:
Oh, and just in case anyone missed it earlier:
The person who you claim WAS harrassed has lodged a support case:
This is a reasonable response from a person directly affected.
Yours ken.ji, is not.

Obviously, you are one of the ones from forum who is trying to protect the image of MA no matter what happens. Dont know if they pay you to do that or you work for MA and I dont care. (this is not the first time when I saw you defend them strongly).

You took from my reply's what you liked to make this issue look smaller, but not all people are blind.

And if Kjelling dont care about his money, thats his problem. But I care about correctness and fair-play even its a virtual world.

...Dont know if they pay you to do that or you work for MA and I dont care. (this is not the first time when I saw you defend them strongly)....

Nope, I don't get paid by MA, or by anyone else connected with EU.

But I'm happy to tell you something of myself, and what I do willingly for this game's community:
  • I'm a volunteer (unpaid) moderator on this forum (and on EF).
  • I've made more updates to Entropedia (over 60k of them) than any other contributor.
  • I've played this game every single day for over 7yrs, running one of the larger soc's in the game, and depositing regularly and never withdrawing (although I could sell up and withdraw far more than I've ever deposited).

What you're proposing to do, and what you're inciting others to do in your dummy-spit here, is to actively discourage others from joining and playing this game that I love, thereby damaging the game's economy for everyone.
You're behaving like a vigilante and trying to inflame a mob for a lynching, rather than reporting a matter to the police for proper investigation and judicial action if appropriate.

What I'd suggest you do is: calm down, cut out the emo rage reaction, and think about the bigger picture.

I hope this to be my last reply to this thread.

You seems to get it all wrong here: I want the best for EU, I am playing it daily and maybe more hours than you, but I want the exploiters/cheaters to be punished when there are already so many proofs against them. Only the lack of reaction from MA will damage the game, not me. And if you want to see what I did for the game (because I repeat myself, I love the game) search me in the mentor register and see how many I helped (and not only in the mentoring program). I am soc leader too and I am not talking BS.

Its not me the one who discourage the new players or the existing ones. MA is doing verry well this job by allowing these exploiters/cheaters to keep doing what they did,do and will do it in future.

Hope my message during all this long thread has been understood.

What exactly do you think the video shows?

Do i really need to explain what is happening in the video? It is plain obvious a third party program (macro, bot, or self-coded auto-button clicker) is being used by this person to hunt.

I should have recorded him at feffox, but him being at revive exposes it more.

I hope this to be my last reply to this thread.

You seems to get it all wrong here: I want the best for EU, I am playing it daily and maybe more hours than you, but I want the exploiters/cheaters to be punished when there are already so many proofs against them. Only the lack of reaction from MA will damage the game, not me. And if you want to see what I did for the game (because I repeat myself, I love the game) search me in the mentor register and see how many I helped (and not only in the mentoring program). I am soc leader too and I am not talking BS.

Its not me the one who discourage the new players or the existing ones. MA is doing verry well this job by allowing these exploiters/cheaters to keep doing what they did,do and will do it in future.

Hope my message during all this long thread has been understood.

My advice, Chillax and kick-back!
After umpteenth years playing EU as both a player and former Society Leader you've got to poor ice cold water on your boner and take a step back, consider your position, skills and more important how others in the community have negotiated perceived injustice. I suggest a less reactive response and more research than impulsive admonishment of a system that is widely more than you and a community.
Cheers

Last edited:
Look, The "Evidence" has been provided, the support case has been filed, it is now in the hands of MA to take action, Plain and Simple, nothing any of us can do about it.

All I have to say, about MA banning every exploiter or not....

When you go fishing, do you catch every single fish????

I wish you had a video of him doing the questionable hunting.
I say always make a support case. They do seem to listen to some things at least. IMO they seem to care more about harassment then exploiting. Best you can do in that situation is leave - hope the person isn't there later. But that goes to the part of a player making an area inaccessible.
Sucks that you had that experience - there's always one A-hole in the bunch...

Thats not what i saw, but the question is if people should point fingers on forum without having all information at hand first, cause if they do they may look pretty stupid when confronted with facts :)

Ermik, so do you mind to elaborate on what quin was doing? ;)

Please confront us with facts!!

So far, I have only seen video where an avatar has clearly a script turned on, interested to hear what is it in the end!

Ermik, so do you mind to elaborate on what quin was doing? ;)

Please confront us with facts!!

So far, I have only seen video where an avatar has clearly a script turned on, interested to hear what is it in the end!

Well one crazy aproach would be to ask quin himself :) , that is what i would do before calling OMG look dat Cheeeetah :)

This thread however is about the dude trapping event mob on cyrene, if im not mistaken.

Do i really need to explain what is happening in the video? It is plain obvious a third party program (macro, bot, or self-coded auto-button clicker) is being used by this person to hunt.

I should have recorded him at feffox, but him being at revive exposes it more.

Have a talk with him instead of outing him on forum, that may give you a different angle on what is going on :)

Have a talk with him instead of outing him on forum, that may give you a different angle on what is going on :)

So after chatting with ermik, i have removed that video.

Sorry for :offtopic:

So after chatting with ermik, i have removed that video.

So what, so everybody can do that now? I call bullshit that support allows person to use macros, I just don't believe it :)

Like I have my carpal tunnel as well, can I use macros for hunting now?

Pecka

So what, so everybody can do that now? I call bullshit that support allows person to use macros, I just don't believe it :)

Like I have my carpal tunnel as well, can I use macros for hunting now?

Pecka

Keep your panties on!
You are not allowed to use any third party software that interferes with MA's software.
You are allowed to use your keyboard to press enter for auto shoot (built in the game) and 0 (zero) for fap.
There are gaming keyboards that can do more than 1 action when pressing 1 key. (use Google to find them)

The fact that a key on a keyboard can do more than 1 action doesn't mean you are fapping yourself for free, it doesn't mean the guns doesn't use amo or the armor doesn't get hit.

If you decide to get a new keyboard, contact MA to make sure it doesn't interfere with their software, and will will have it in writing.

Keep your panties on!
You are not allowed to use any third party software that interferes with MA's software.
You are allowed to use your keyboard to press enter for auto shoot (built in the game) and 0 (zero) for fap.
There are gaming keyboards that can do more than 1 action when pressing 1 key. (use Google to find them)

The fact that a key on a keyboard can do more than 1 action doesn't mean you are fapping yourself for free, it doesn't mean the guns doesn't use amo or the armor doesn't get hit.

If you decide to get a new keyboard, contact MA to make sure it doesn't interfere with their software, and will will have it in writing.

I have sent a support case in to MA to see if such actions are allowed. I am sure most people have a "gaming" keyboard with macro functionality, however to use such functions of the keyboard does require "software" (third party) to allow this to happen.

If MA are going to allow keyboard macro's they may as well come out and say third party software is allowed as well.

I am not saying this is a negative, because a lot of games today allow the use of such macro's to enhance game play.

Just saying.

I have sent a support case in to MA to see if such actions are allowed. I am sure most people have a "gaming" keyboard with macro functionality, however to use such functions of the keyboard does require "software" (third party) to allow this to happen.

If MA are going to allow keyboard macro's they may as well come out and say third party software is allowed as well.

I am not saying this is a negative, because a lot of games today allow the use of such macro's to enhance game play.

Just saying.

Yep, it's about having clear statement about this. Like almost every single gaming keyboard allows to program macros.

I don't mind that, if it is clearly stated that everybody can use those. Then I am 100% up for some AFK grinding :D

Keep your panties on!

..so our thoughts how to operate MA interface ingame are also kind of "software" inprinted in our brains. Going with useles prohibitions whcih cannot be verified is futile. Even few years old "macro" keyboards allow run macros with miliseconds variations between key pressings. That allow macro user to throw away any kind of bot/macro accusations.

MA may only publish list of Keyboard and mouse allowed to use with their game or acknowledge that they have no posibility to check and punish macro users. In 2nd case case any anti macro/bot law will be dead law :)

Back