Question: Other people playing account

Art Jennifer

Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
WHAT UP!

Anyway, whats the situation with allowing other people to play your account?

My story:
I do not play, my brother use to play and was thinking about starting, I said you can have my account as I have no real plan to play anymore.

Giving my account to my brother is this allowed, I know you can't change the account details, but thaty doesn't really need to be changed.

Ta,

LJ

you should ask smilgs if you want to keep the account with your name.
you should ask joda if you want to make change i guess

<removed>

ps: My acc is on my brother RL-name since only he deposit and i loose so that must be no problem :D just let know your friends/soc

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you don't want it back, and are on good terms with him, even after he chipped out you avatar, bought lysterium with the peds and lost it all in space to a pirate, then you should be fine :)

Also remember that depositing/withdrawing will be impossible for him, unless you deposit from your bank account/card yourself through that account.

Also remember that depositing/withdrawing will be impossible for him, unless you deposit from your bank account/card yourself through that account.

depo is easy you can use any Paypal account :cool:

just think of it as an investment they play you for years then you get all the cash :laugh::silly2::laugh:

Anyway, whats the situation with allowing other people to play your account?

The Terms of Use says:
3.2 Responsibility for the Confidentiality and Security of Your Login Details and for the use of Your Account
You agree to accept personal liability for all actions that occur through Your Account or through the use of Your Login Details, whether done by You or by someone else using Your Account and/or Login Details. You must notify MindArk immediately if You suspect a breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account and/or Your Login Details. You agree to hold MindArk free from liability for any improper or illegal use of Your Account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom You have given permission to use Your Account. The terms of this agreement shall extend to anyone else using Your Account.

If You should happen to willfully or otherwise reveal Your Login Details, You have relinquished Your right to any assistance regarding the possible outcomes or consequences of Your actions. Your Account may be Banned and/or Terminated if You let someone else use it inappropriately or not in compliance with this paragraph 3.

So yes, you can let someone else use it. The name on the account cannot be changed, and any withdrawal must be made to a bank account in your name, not theirs. (Nor do I think they can deposit using a credit card that is not in your name.) You remain personally liable for all their activity on your account.

Lots of people do that, so why not.

For all MA care, you can put your cat behind the keyboard, as long as he'll spend peds :D

(Nor do I think they can deposit using a credit card that is not in your name.)

Wrong, its easy to add a credit card from another person and deposit using it.

My brother does play some times a year on my avatar and did deposit with his own card some year ago.

Wrong, its easy to add a credit card from another person and deposit using it.

My brother does play some times a year on my avatar and did deposit with his own card some year ago.

So in practice, this means that your brother can add his account without problems on your avatar, and you always have the right to modify your account because it is not likely that you will have the same account in all your life for it is logical to move to another bank at some time or just ends your account in the bank.

So your avatar can change owner without anyone had made something wrong.

you should ask smilgs if you want to keep the account with your name.
you should ask joda if you want to make change i guess

Btw. Sent me a mail on who buyed jodas Avatar because you can write the namne here in the forum. :) :):) And when it happend. :)

Thanks for the input guys.

To be honest, I was going to let him play it even if it was against the rules, I just wanted to know if I could openly say it out loud :p

Only wish MA could Comment about this thread.

:twocents:

Back