planet Theryon

baron topper

Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
planet Theryon the planet never to be, it seems.

below is a link to the studio there tock over from Spaniard blend, fluzo studios

The work on Theryon, is stopped, and all imgs/figs is now apparently owned bye fluzo studios

so hue owns the rights to the planet Theryon. ore is it gone forever.

you can see some of the work her

http://www.fluzostudios.com/WebEn/videos/

Their work looks promising tho.
not sure if these pics was meant for EU... but i liked the creature gfx

03_Bug_Theryon.jpg

15_Various.jpg

08_Monsters_Theryon.jpg

02_Animals_Theryon.jpg

They had a lot of potential! Some of their work was first rate. It is too bad that this planet never came.

Im still hopefull that it's being worked on behind the scene, but from the dates on their website, it doesn't look promising.

Here is some more of their work: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Theryon_Wars

Personally I'd like to see the existing planets better developed and more populated before we add more new planets

And of course space being sorted first.

Well seems the planet lizence is now owned by FUZO

If they develop this planet or not, their decision.

Personally I'd like to see the existing planets better developed and more populated before we add more new planets

Agree. It really needs more ppl to open more planets! MA should have new PP ruls, like bring in a player base, before it can be open to the universe.

Just my 2 pec-

Agree. It really needs more ppl to open more planets! MA should have new PP ruls, like bring in a player base, before it can be open to the universe.

Just my 2 pec-

It's easy to say things like this.
How the fuck can you bring in ppl w/o having your own planet? Send them to the competition?
The only option is to have a decent marketing plan & well... we know how much MA understands about marketing don't we?

2nd thing to note is favouritism.. yes, it exists in EU
Even the fanboys are gonna have a hard time denying it
Just look at Deathifier who was a major investor in calypso (TI, the Egg & other LA's).
How does the system reward him for taking his business to arkadia..
He finally got his 1st quest on TI (hogglo) after what, 3 years?
His egg turned into what, some lazy DNA where there is a huge natural spawn for...
Even the landgrab LA's have a more exclusive spawn then that

Last edited:
Why is all their artwork a slightly altered copy of mobs from EU?

Why is all their artwork a slightly altered copy of mobs from EU?
I think that has to do with the system MA supplies them. They can do other creatures if you look at the other game they were developing but in EU your limited with with what the system can handle.

Either way, they look cool! Also this was just displaying some sneak peaks into what some of their mobs will look like! ;) Not everything was shown.

Here is some more info: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/community-q-a-one-week.6595/

The game cant support more planets as yet. The economy is sluggish at best and way to much Ped is tied up in deeds. I agree MA needs to do something with Space before another planet comes in.

The game cant support more planets as yet. The economy is sluggish at best and way to much Ped is tied up in deeds. I agree MA needs to do something with Space before another planet comes in.

Like removing the space crap? Yeah I agreed!

Like removing the space crap? Yeah I agreed!

There is a pretty simple way for MA to rebalance space so that everyone is happy, even pirates, without putting people's cargo at risk..... It's been posted a couple of times. I wish MA would put a little bit more attention on existing things.

There is a pretty simple way for MA to rebalance space so that everyone is happy, even pirates, without putting people's cargo at risk..... It's been posted a couple of times. I wish MA would put a little bit more attention on existing things.

:yup::thumbup:

Back