Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
halloween_calypso_small.jpg

Zombie Mutant
Event creature

zombie_mutant_small.jpg

Description :
This zombie-like creature is just a pile of claws, teeth and rotting flesh with legs. It seems to have been infected with some parasite that makes it more aggressive than usual. This is something that has earlier been seen in mice and ants back on Earth, but not on Calypso. You should eliminate it before it can spread the parasite!

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Impact 25%, Cut 25%, Penetration 25%, Electric 25%

Maturities

Outcast - L5
Bandit - L9
Guard - L13
Raider - L16
Warrior - L20
Berserker - L25
Hunter - L32
Warlord - L39
Champion - L50
Clan Warlord - L57

Curiosities

PCF Forum Links

Halloween Mayhem 2013
Halloween Mayhem 2014
Halloween 2014 : The Gift

Last edited by a moderator:
entropedia must be wrong
according to the armortool i should be getting 11 average damage wearing vain + 5B ,but i got hits between 70-120

in polaris/5b i got lower hits thne in vain

Yes, it seems so .. But how ? Maybe burn damage ? Haven't tried it yet. Entropedia is wrong anyway.

entropedia must be wrong
according to the armortool i should be getting 11 average damage wearing vain + 5B ,but i got hits between 70-120

in polaris/5b i got lower hits thne in vain

Sounds like cold dmg :D
Anybody tested for cold yet ?

I'm thinking burn? In same armor, I take significantly less damage with 6a plates vs. 5b plates. This was in Level 3 on Warriors/Beserkers.

I have used boar,bear, jag mix with 5B and level 2 hit quite hard for me, used polaris on it's own and this didn't work very well.

Then tried gremlin with 5B and it was worse than the boar mix with 5B. I used Thunderbird with 6B and things were marginally better.

I then used Thunderbird with 5B and this is good :) Cuts the damage in about half for me on Level 2.

Only problem is this setup doesn't work so well for The Pumpkin boss.

Anyway make of this what you will but as far as I can tell they are definitely doing a fair amount of electric dmg.

I'm thinking burn? In same armor, I take significantly less damage with 6a plates vs. 5b plates. This was in Level 3 on Warriors/Beserkers.

Not tried the 6A plates yet, will give this a go next.

As Forgo wrote - pen/elec. + something from imp/cat/stab as 5b's decay. Thats what works for me on mutants.

6A works great.

in lv2:
ghost + 5B - DM 15-20 per hit (in 1h - DM recived 4753) armor repair 16,65 Ped
ghost + 6A - DM 1-10 per hit (in 1h - DM recived 1917) armor repair 13,9 Ped

Last edited:
6A works great.

in lv2:
ghost + 5B - DM 15-20 per hit (in 1h - DM recived 4753) armor repair 16,65 Ped
ghost + 6A - DM 1-10 per hit (in 1h - DM recived 1917) armor repair 13,9 Ped

Thanks for confirming, I didn't bother to collect the details when I tested :). I think that confirms it's definitely pen or burn on mutants, not electric?

Thanks for confirming, I didn't bother to collect the details when I tested :). I think that confirms it's definitely pen or burn on mutants, not electric?

I don't use ghost anymore but as far as I recall it has about 12 electric no?

Ah I see it has 11 elec and 11 burn with 1 pene

Interestingly, I felt better with 5B on Thunderbird rather than 6A

I don't use ghost anymore but as far as I recall it has about 12 electric no?

Ah I see it has 11 elec and 11 burn with 1 pene

Interestingly, I felt better with 5B on Thunderbird rather than 6A

Right. 6A is pen/burn only, so when compared with 5B on the same armor set (in this case Ghost), and seeing significantly less damage - it seems there must be either pen or burn from Mutants. I guess someone needs to test pen only or burn only to be sure. Although, several others had speculated it was pen with different tests, so i'd lean that way.

Right. 6A is pen/burn only, so when compared with 5B on the same armor set (in this case Ghost), and seeing significantly less damage - it seems there must be either pen or burn from Mutants. I guess someone needs to test pen only or burn only to be sure. Although, several others had speculated it was pen with different tests, so i'd lean that way.

Looks to me like it's pen as my boar is quite high in burn and didn't fare well.

My guess is it is:

Elec, pen, stab, cut, imp

I think it is about 66% Electric and 33% Penetration.:)

The news is just in - Zombie Mutant Warriros decay Goblin!

Goblin is just impact/acid right? So I'd lean towards voom's theory (also has been speculated in narfi's thread) that it's imp/cut/stab/pen/elec. On Beserkers, testing shows that total damage seems accurate at 100. So some split of that across the 5 damage areas?

I definitely think there is penetration and electric, because I'm using RX/8A SGA and level 3s and 4s don't do very much damage.

20% on c/s/i/p/e.

The goblin part decayed 0.822 pec which is 12 hit damage, so probably impact (impact+acid mix is possible).

Even split from warrior would be 16/16/16/16/16 max. polaris(l)+ 4c has 24/29/3/52/9 so max damage ought to be 13+7 = 20. That is too low, so the spread is not even.

The goblin part decayed 0.822 pec which is 12 hit damage, so probably impact (impact+acid mix is possible).

Even split from warrior would be 16/16/16/16/16 max. polaris(l)+ 4c has 24/29/3/52/9 so max damage ought to be 13+7 = 20. That is too low, so the spread is not even.

I take 1.0 hits often with Angel +6B so I do not think acid is possible.

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Status
Back