CDF Announcement

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
RX Units have managed to seize the first caches excavated. As several of the mining platforms reported they were close to the target, the CDF dispatched elite teams to extract the caches. However, the robots seem to have intercepted the signal and met the CDF teams with a massive assault force at each point.
Taking advantage of the battle, small squads of RX Units swept in and stole several of the caches. Where they were unable to do so, they instead opted for destroying the technology, even going so far as to sacrifice themselves if required. That the RX continue to claim neutrality while interfering so blatantly in human-robot affairs is of course unacceptable. This destruction of CDF property is an open act of war, and we shall respond accordingly.
All RX units are now to be considered enemies of Calypso and the Federal Empire. Any assistance to or harboring of RX Units will be considered an act of treason. While the CDF currently has no knowledge about the location of the RX, scouts and satellites have been tasked with finding them. Any reports of their location will be made public to ensure they are swiftly hunted down.

Originally Posted Here

RX Units have managed to seize the first caches excavated. As several of the mining platforms reported they were close to the target, the CDF dispatched elite teams to extract the caches. However, the robots seem to have intercepted the signal and met the CDF teams with a massive assault force at each point.
Taking advantage of the battle, small squads of RX Units swept in and stole several of the caches. Where they were unable to do so, they instead opted for destroying the technology, even going so far as to sacrifice themselves if required. That the RX continue to claim neutrality while interfering so blatantly in human-robot affairs is of course unacceptable. This destruction of CDF property is an open act of war, and we shall respond accordingly.
All RX units are now to be considered enemies of Calypso and the Federal Empire. Any assistance to or harboring of RX Units will be considered an act of treason. While the CDF currently has no knowledge about the location of the RX, scouts and satellites have been tasked with finding them. Any reports of their location will be made public to ensure they are swiftly hunted down.

Originally Posted Here

hooray its a pvp event? :bowdown: GO WSS!

Is it in lootable pvp? If so f*** em, let the RX have their caches........

Do these last 4 messages actually have any correlation with ingame events? Except for some random robot spawns?
Is there something inside or near those spawns i missed?

Last edited:
Why are RX stealing RX caches?

Chug's is going to be besieged?

I think calypso outsourced their lore writing...

PKer event of for normal ppl ?

WED RX dropped ~ 10% - 20% (~ 500 PED range )of TT cost 2 kill those , none item dropped in global chat/Hof -> no interesting looted (I know that I did low dmg)

Was PKer fest .... when PKers were taking out other players ... some fun but fun treid out after 15 times being killed by player m and by when Last RX was down and Purger spawned ... there were not enough ppl left 2 take it down,...

and now Lootable ? , sry not taking part ... Again WSS special event ..... what is just sad ....

WED RX dropped ~ 10% - 20% (~ 500 PED range )of TT cost 2 kill those , none item dropped in global chat/Hof -> no interesting looted (I know that I did low dmg)

Was PKer fest .... when PKers were taking out other players ... some fun but fun treid out after 15 times being killed by player m and by when Last RX was down and Purger spawned ... there were not enough ppl left 2 take it down,...

and now Lootable ? , sry not taking part ... Again WSS special event ..... what is just sad ....

I got 2 items, one skilldek and one nice fap :) Didn't show up in the chat though.

RX Units have managed to seize the first caches excavated.

This destruction of CDF property is an open act of war, and we shall respond accordingly.

Originally Posted Here

So...

The RX Came and retrieved their own caches, and the CDF suggely got amnesia and forgot that they dont own the caches, so are going to trigger a new war we dont need?

Ok.............

Last edited:
Why are RX stealing RX caches?

That's kinda explained in earlier announcements, though perhaps those need to be linked since there has been quite a while between them:

Further, evidence suggests that the technology in these caches was developed by the RX units during their alliance with the robots before the War Titan event, then hidden as their pact dissolved.

Our analysts now believe that The Core may have been built specifically to allow quick insertion of robot forces on Calypso to retrieve the RX caches.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?266496-CDF-General-Announcement
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?266539-CDF-Urgent-News
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?267631-EBN-Opinion-Piece

Basically, it seems like a case of CDF going "finders, keepers" about the caches... Because they were the ones to excavate the stuff, they feel it belongs to them, with the RX units being thieves for (in the CDF point of view) interfering with their war against the robots by not letting them have it:
That the RX continue to claim neutrality while interfering so blatantly in human-robot affairs is of course unacceptable.

Which is pretty much consistent with the CDF handling of the RX in earlier storylines (as they seem to claim the RX are just as bad as the robots for having allied with them in the past).

Ever since the announcement came out, I have been diligently guarding the Osere outpost. I am proud to say that not one single RX Unit has been able to get by our defenses and steal anything from the area.

I got 2 items, one skilldek and one nice fap :) Didn't show up in the chat though.

Several ppl looted adj faps, so i assume they were supposed to go away from inventory.

Several ppl looted adj faps, so i assume they were supposed to go away from inventory.

Adj- hedoc 80 ( i think it was that number) was what i looted.

Scan of RX shock trooper from event:

Image is enlightened a bit.

Not sure how to read this text but I interprete it as
001 OJ
First level - beginner? It has 200 000 HP though!

Scan of RX shock trooper from event:

Image is enlightened a bit.

Not sure how to read this text but I interprete it as
001 OJ
First level - beginner? It has 200 000 HP though!

Apparently malformed binary according to the binary translator i used.

Also their hitboxes are totally f%&cked up everyone had problems hitting them.

Also their hitboxes are totally f%&cked up everyone had problems hitting them.

Just giving them some edge in pvp

Maybe I should clarify:

001010011101011 -> OJ
001001010011101011 -> TUW

If the gap is supposed to be a scratched-out character, then it could be either
001001010011101011 -> TIAW
001101010011101011 -> AIAW

The last "1":s being padding? (just thinking).

Last edited:
All RX units are now to be considered enemies of Calypso and the Federal Empire. Any assistance to or harboring of RX Units will be considered an act of treason.

So what are 'the authorities' gonna do for acts of treason? Shoot us? :silly2:

Back